NWO warnings in Star Wars whistleblown by George Lucas?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

NWO warnings in Star Wars whistleblown by George Lucas?

Post by Winston »

Check out this video explaining how the Star Wars Prequels show how False Flag terror attacks worked in creating a NWO dictatorship in the Star Wars Prequel Universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fDUoudO7w

My blog post about it here:
http://intellectualexpat.blogspot.com/2 ... -flag.html

So I was wondering, how does Lucas know anything about False Flag Terrorism and the NWO? Has he publicly expressed a belief in them? Or does he have inside knowledge that he is trying to whistleblow to us?

Also, when he created the Death Star, was he trying to tell us that our moon is inhabited and hollow, like David Icke claims?

Does Lucas know any government secrets regarding ET's? If so, how?

I thought he was just a nerd who got lucky? I heard he was a student of mythology. But how does he know about conspiracies?
Last edited by Winston on August 23rd, 2014, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I can't answer any of those questions, but I can, from personal experience, caution you against reading too much into Lucas's work. After watching his first movie that did box office -- American Graffiti -- several times, I decided that it was an elaborate allegory about Vietnam. So I decided to take a vacation in Marin County, where I had lived earlier, and ask him if he'd intended all the symbolism I was seeing. This was before Star Wars and mega-fame, so I was actually able to buttonhole him by wandering into this home/office that he was in the process of remodeling in San Anselmo. Asked him about all these things I was seeing in the movie; the answer in each case was, no, he hadn't intended that.

I think he is a fan of Joseph Campbell, so he would be receptive to having lots of mythology and archetypes read into his stories by viewers. I'd be surprised, however, if he were into conspiracy theories. He's always shilling for teachers and education, which makes me think he hasn't gotten so cynical yet as to believe this society is irredeemable. It's provided him with a pretty good living, and he has a vested interest in not thinking of it as completely under the control of sinister behind-the-scenes forces. And remember that even the Star Wars prequels came before 9/11 and subsequent widespread proliferation of conspiracy theories.

But I really don't know for sure.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I just logged in after a few weeks absense, and over one half of the unread threads have CT titles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:I can't answer any of those questions, but I can, from personal experience, caution you against reading too much into Lucas's work. After watching his first movie that did box office -- American Graffiti -- several times, I decided that it was an elaborate allegory about Vietnam. So I decided to take a vacation in Marin County, where I had lived earlier, and ask him if he'd intended all the symbolism I was seeing. This was before Star Wars and mega-fame, so I was actually able to buttonhole him by wandering into this home/office that he was in the process of remodeling in San Anselmo. Asked him about all these things I was seeing in the movie; the answer in each case was, no, he hadn't intended that.

I think he is a fan of Joseph Campbell, so he would be receptive to having lots of mythology and archetypes read into his stories by viewers. I'd be surprised, however, if he were into conspiracy theories. He's always shilling for teachers and education, which makes me think he hasn't gotten so cynical yet as to believe this society is irredeemable. It's provided him with a pretty good living, and he has a vested interest in not thinking of it as completely under the control of sinister behind-the-scenes forces. And remember that even the Star Wars prequels came before 9/11 and subsequent widespread proliferation of conspiracy theories.

But I really don't know for sure.
So you met Lucas? What was he like in person? What else did he tell you?

I heard that his Aunt had ties to the NSA.

Check out this thread about him and Spielberg:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 992&page=1

Obviously, if he is an insider, he wouldn't tell you about it. Secrets are just that, and not disclosed to any casual questioner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:I just logged in after a few weeks absense, and over one half of the unread threads have CT titles.
What's wrong with that? Why do you have a psychological block against assessing conspiracies objectively?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting post I found:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 992&page=3
FWIW, this is my opinion:

Hollywood is about one thing and it's not entertainment or, ultimately, even
about making money. It's about social engineering and it has always been
that way. It's not that there are films or directors that do push the agenda
and films or directors that don't push the agenda. They all push the
agenda in some way and they always have pushed the agenda since the
very beginning. This applies to all of Hollywood including movies, TV, music,
etc.

I worked in Hollywood for years in the "trenches" of its lower ranks. In fact
I'm even in Spielberg's War of the Worlds myself (for about a second) and
was directed by him in another scene in that movie that never saw the light
of day (SOP in Hollywood). That one second on screen was the end product
of four of the longest and most grueling days I have ever spent on a movie
set, BTW, but I digress.

Looking at Hollywood from within its lower rungs over a period of more than a
decade gives one a certain perspective that you're not likely to hear about
as frequently as from those nearer the top of the food chain. What the
public hears about Hollywood usually comes from its upper echelons but the
realities of Hollywood can be quite different from that.

Long story short, Hollywood is not a fun place. Apart from the often
horrendous treatment of employees, it's a place where conning the public is
regarded as an inside joke. The basic joke being that one shows a sincere
face to the general public while, in truth, taking them for all their worth.

For example, Disney is a prime example of this (but is only one example).
Disney has the public image of 'sweetness and light' but is in reality the most
bloodthirsty employer in Hollywood, a commonly held opinion among those
real people who have actually worked for them.

Anyway, my point is that Hollywood lies. Not only does it lie but it prides
itself in its lies and thinks its lies to the 'outsider peons' are hilarious. So, I
wouldn't take what any of these guys (Spielberg, Lucas, et al) have to say
with any degree of confidence or as any sort of indication of their true
intentions or feelings.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Winston wrote:
globetrotter wrote:I just logged in after a few weeks absense, and over one half of the unread threads have CT titles.
What's wrong with that? Why do you have a psychological block against assessing conspiracies objectively?
no i really dont think so. I know i find many of threads interesting but i dont say anything. To be honest its a matter of priority. I cant waste time on this subject when there are a million others higher in the order. Its not that I dont find interesting or fascinating but that in the end know or finding out really doesnt do anything. I have to worry about whats more important first.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thirty-six years ago he was a very shy, diffident little guy (about 5-foot-5). We didn't discuss anything beyond the questions I put to him about the movie. Of course, he probably was wondering just what sort of whack job had wandered in off the street. A few weeks later he read an essay I had sent him throwing together my views on the movie, and had an assistant write to me suggesting some magazines to submit it to for publication.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
1) It is a waste of my time and yours. We should be spending time on visas, tips for finding foreign women, travel, places to visit and other such topics. The title of this site is "Happier Abroad". Nothing about CT in that, at all.
2) Your bias is typical of CT'ers. I cannot be open minded because I don't agree with you. You cannot conceptualise that someone can be open minded AND think that CT is a load of horseshit.

I could open any of your sources (and I have done this...) and within 30 seconds of reading I could find a logical fallacy that undermines any point the poster is trying to make. Why should I bother? You are convinced of their veracity and any critique I make will be dismissed, and I have better things to do.

Even typing this short reply is a massive waste of my time.

I have better things to do with the life I have been given.

i.e.:

I think that to date Chinese women outside of the Big 3 you need to have some Chinese language skills or you are not getting anywhere. They don't speak English and they expect you to speak Chinese.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

gsjackson wrote:

Thirty-six years ago he was a very shy, diffident little guy (about 5-foot-5). We didn't discuss anything beyond the questions I put to him about the movie. Of course, he probably was wondering just what sort of whack job had wandered in off the street. A few weeks later he read an essay I had sent him throwing together my views on the movie, and had an assistant write to me suggesting some magazines to submit it to for publication.

we're all whack jobs. i should know. im the biggest one science has created.

Did you submit it?

Lucas is gay.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote:
1) It is a waste of my time and yours. We should be spending time on visas, tips for finding foreign women, travel, places to visit and other such topics. The title of this site is "Happier Abroad". Nothing about CT in that, at all.
2) Your bias is typical of CT'ers. I cannot be open minded because I don't agree with you. You cannot conceptualise that someone can be open minded AND think that CT is a load of horseshit.

I could open any of your sources (and I have done this...) and within 30 seconds of reading I could find a logical fallacy that undermines any point the poster is trying to make. Why should I bother? You are convinced of their veracity and any critique I make will be dismissed, and I have better things to do.

i.e.:

I think that to date Chinese women outside of the Big 3 you need to have some Chinese language skills or you are not getting anywhere. They don't speak English and they expect you to speak Chinese.
I dont see why this has to be dumb down to just getting laid abroad. Im with winston on this. This is his personal site and its a sort of community. I think its great that he brings he's real personality into it and in that regard his into conspiracy theories which are very important when it comes to life in general. It keeps you aware and imaginative. conspiracy theories have a lot to do with politics and how the world is could be. Politics could also been considered into world politics and thus influence politics abroad.

i can see you easily picking it apart and disagreeing with him but that is the risk one takes when somebody puts himself out there. Im sure if you put yourself out there many could pick you apart and find some flaws.

I do agree with you though. It would be useless to try to debate with a person like winston because he is the type of person that once he makes up his mind nothing changes him even when his wrong. that would a waste of time and i also agree that if you dont find it interesting why bother?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

According to this article, Revenge of the Sith was about the rise of the dark Empire of the United States:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/sith-takeover.htm

"Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas went to the same film school very early in their careers. It is not a stretch to imagine they have been groomed for success and a part of Secret Societies. THEIR movies get made and get funded. Coppola, whose father is the Godfather of Corleone, was given the assignment of making ‘The Godfather.’ Spielberg was given the propaganda films ‘Close Encounters’ and ‘ET.’ (The recovered Roswell alien was called EBE for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity). ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ certainly was symbolic; the Nazis were in search of religious relics.

In ‘Revenge of the Sith,’ the old Republic is the United States. Lucas is showing us the slow corruption of the States; from within; an indirect take over of the Land of Liberty. On the screen, we see the DIRECT, overt attack of clones that were once good…but have been programmed by the Dark Side to kill the Jedi. The Senate, of the Galactic Republic, is covertly controlled by the evil Chancellor Palpatine. Jedi come to arrest him for crimes against the Senate. He replies: ‘I AM the Senate.’ His dark alter ego (the robed Sidious) is the Phantom Menace. The Illuminati is an evil organization IN THE REAL WORLD that has slowly, over time, seized power and control away from the people. Lucas knows this. He is a part of the Evil Empire that he has symbolized on the silver screen. In an interview, Lucas said he was presenting how a Republic becomes an Evil Empire. The film ends with a grand victory for the Dark Side. The Republic is no more and evil reigns supreme. Is this really so different than what is going on in our world today?

In the beginning of the movie, General Grievous kidnaps the Chancellor. He has 4 arms. When you see this character, he appears all robotic. But when you see his eyes, under the metal, he is a LIZARD. Ask David Icke what this represents. He will tell you this refers to the Reptilian aliens. Why does he cough? Does this refer to viruses that plague our world?

How do the clone armies turn against the Republic? The Dark Lord unleashes ‘Order 66.’ This makes the clones destroy the Jedi who they have been faithfully serving. In Freemasonry, there are 33 degrees. The Chancellor tells Anakin the advantages of the Dark Side; he knows BOTH sides…2 times 33 or 66. You move up in Freemasonry by degrees. U.S. presidents have been 33 degree Freemasons. In robed, secret ceremonies initiates eventually learn who they have been serving in those high degrees. They learn that they have been serving the Devil. But by then, it is too late and their souls are owned by the devils that rule this planet. Sound familiar? There is the Jedi Order and the Order of Freemasonry.

Anakin Skywalker is a tormented character and wavers between Jedi and Sith until he blames Obi-wan Palpatineand all of the Jedi for the Clone Wars. He decides where his allegiance is and kills Jedi Mace Windu rather than the evil Chancellor Palpatine. Now, the future Emperor takes on Anakin as his own apprentice and will teach him the power of the Dark Side. He gives the young man a new name and from this moment on will be known as Lord Darth Vader. This is Secret Society stuff; the ROBED master giving out a new name. This is also done in some Fraternities (remember in ‘Animal House’ how he didn’t want to be known as Flounder?). People should be aware of Yale’s Secret Society of the Skull and Bones. Again, many U.S. presidents have been bonesmen,

For years, I thought George Lucas’ Star Wars was a representation of ancient times. Here were Clone Wars and high technology which existed in our distant past. The great psychic, Edgar Cayce, described such wars and technology. He did not have the modern word ‘clone.’ He used the word ‘things.’ Wars were fought for the liberation of these slaves. Ancient books of India also support this idea.

What do the clones symbolize? They represent US; the general public. We are not considered individuals. We are looked upon as programmable units. The public, who are all the same, are property. We can be brainwashed and turned any way our masters decide.

Now, I see shades of World War II in this new trilogy. Are you sure the fascists lost that war? Or, did they reform in a later age and secretly seize control of World Governments? Many writers have written about a Shadow Government that not only rules America but the entire planet and beyond. Has something like the Sith taken over all that was once good with countries?
And, is that organization known as the ILLUMINATI?

There is a scene in Sith where Senator Padme (Natalie Portman) asks Anakin: ‘What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?’

Is she really asking: ‘What if America has become the very evil we were fighting in the Second World War?’

The word ‘democracy’ is used a number of times in the film, referring to the good Order of the Jedi. That same word is thrown around in our media. It is an ideal. It is not reality, but only something THEY want you to believe in. We truly live in an Evil Empire. Utopia is far in the future.

Will Lucas be rewarded for his efforts at the Oscars? The Shriners and the Academy are certainly aware of the symbols in his film. They are one of the groups in-the-know.

I can hear my critics now: IT’S ONLY A MOVIE. Yes, and so was ‘Pearl Harbor’ which came just prior to 9-11 and helped brainwash our youth to march to war. This is the purpose of television and films. They influence us. These men of evil create disasters to mold the Congress. They control the media, which controls us, so to gain public support for their dark agendas. For the most part, we are unaware of this manipulation and the secret meanings to certain symbols. Unfortunately…our leaders’ real agenda is to spread fear, terror and chaos.

My best advice is to try to be aware of this programming. Why do you think it is called television PROGRAMS? We are molded and the same can be said for the influence of films. First, we have to be aware of these secret symbols. Once we independently study this and are aware of media manipulation, then it is much easier to see the subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) programming that is all around us. "
Last edited by Winston on August 16th, 2010, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote:

i.e.:

Are you saying that conspiracies don't exist? Why is it that only Americans think that? The rest of the world knows that they do.

What makes you so sure that they don't exist? And that only official explanations are true?

What is your logical basis?

Explain. Make your argument why conspiracies don't exist.

These are not theories. They are plausible facts and connecting the dots.

Most of what we are told are lies anyway. Remember the Swine Flu? Turned out to be an engineered scam, back in 1976 and today.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master wrote: I dont see why this has to be dumb down to just getting laid abroad. Im with winston on this. This is his personal site and its a sort of community. I think its great that he brings he's real personality into it and in that regard his into conspiracy theories which are very important when it comes to life in general. It keeps you aware and imaginative. conspiracy theories have a lot to do with politics and how the world is could be. Politics could also been considered into world politics and thus influence politics abroad.

i can see you easily picking it apart and disagreeing with him but that is the risk one takes when somebody puts himself out there. Im sure if you put yourself out there many could pick you apart and find some flaws.

I do agree with you though. It would be useless to try to debate with a person like winston because he is the type of person that once he makes up his mind nothing changes him even when his wrong. that would a waste of time and i also agree that if you dont find it interesting why bother?
I do change my mind if I'm wrong.

The thing is you have to explain logically why I'm wrong. Just saying "Conspiracies are all bullshit" doesn't prove me wrong.

Come on now. Get real.

Am I the only truly objective person here?

Truth is stranger than fiction, and the more layers of truth you peel off, the stranger it becomes. That I've learned.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have mixed feelings about the CT subject matter. I can’t think of anyway it has improved my life, but I have also studied black holes and can’t think of anyway that has improved my life either. I just want to know how the real world works. One way to approach the subject is to substitute the word “agenda� for “conspiracy� and ask yourself, is there a small elite of powerful people who have an “agenda� to control the world.

One problem in CT is separating the core truth from all the nonsense. And if you study it long enough, you start to find that there are a lot of big egos who all contradict each other. Icke is a mixed bag – he will give a brilliant analysis showing the history of the president of BP and his relations to the establishment, but then in the next breath starts ranting about reptiles.

I find that the CT has themes that have been better covered by other sources. For example, the matrix is nothing more then Plato’s allegory of the cave. There is also the Christian concept that the world is controlled by an evil force.

I suggest two good alternative sources for those who hate CT.

1) Read Chomsky’s “Manufacturing Consent� to see how institutions coordinate to achieve objectives without conspiracy. For example, a reporter who works for the New York Times soon discovers what subjects are taboo and what he is allowed to report on, if he wants to move up the organization. The taboos are transmitted nonverbally and rarely expressed.

2) For the theme of how to live a happy life in an evil world - I recommend anything written by Vernon Howard.

http://www.anewlife.org/html/home.html