Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these three hot sexy black women called Three Degrees singing "When Will I See You Again" from the 70s. They look so sexy and the song sounds so good and classic.

Extended version

Standard version

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check our Lou Rawls singing "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine". It's so soulful and talented.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

100 great nostalgic hits from the 70s. Previews of each song below. Wow there are so many forgotten classics and gems.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

jamesbond wrote:
February 8th, 2022, 9:42 am
Diamonds Are Forever, from 1971.

@jamesbond
Good post! :)
That girl Tiffany Case makes me !@##ing horny even though I'm not usually as turned on by skinny chicks. I like women with dominant personalities. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 6:19 pm
Wow check out these three hot sexy black women called Three Degrees singing "When Will I See You Again" from the 70s. They look so sexy and the song sounds so good and classic.

Extended version

Standard version

HOLY !@#$, these girls are so hot, LOL, thanks for posting this @Winston.
I never followed much 70s music, but I like this. :mrgreen:
!@#$m I'm completely !@#$ing nuts about black American women, LOL. :lol:
This thread is awesome.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I figured I should contribute something too....

Wait a minute here... I see what you guys are trying to do!!!!!!!!
This is a conspiracy: HappyGuy was right about you, you're all covert FBI/CIA agents and jews conspiring to make me horny over skinnier chicks than I usually go for!

It was twisted of you guys to plan this, but I see right through your plot!!!!
(See here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47595)

But even so, this is still really good stuff here:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comment I love. So funny and true. Has tons of replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_-52AA5pgE

Michael S. Smith
9 months ago
It was way more fun being 20 in the 70s than being 70 in the 20s.

FusionHowie
3 months ago
Im sorry I am so stealing that statement. Peace from Detroit MI.

G 1951
3 months ago
Born in '51 I couldn't agree more. I used to think the '60s were my favorite time but I became an adult in the '70s and really started living.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great full concert by Bread with David Gates from 1978. Very nostalgic and sentimental.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Compilation of best live performances from the Midnight Special from the late 1970s.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out The Cars singing "Just What I Needed" in 1978. It's a really cool song with an 80s feel to it. Two versions are below. The first is from The Midnight Special. What do you think of this song @jamesbond if you're still around that is?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Legendary classic by Fleetwood Mac called "You Make Loving Fun" from 1977. Extended version below.

Another classic. Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head (1975)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow these classic 70s songs will make you feel nostalgic. What you think of them @galii?

Sister Sledge - We Are Family

George Benson - Give Me the Night

Chic - Le Freak

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maria Muldar - Midnight At The Oasis (1974).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nicolette Larson - Lotta Love (1978).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yvonne Elliman -- If I Can't Have You (1977).