Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Great Movies worth checking out - Post your recommendations

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm not gullible enough to believe what some mean little would-be bully of a mobster says at hearsay: I've seen dozens of Seagal movies since the early 90's, so I'm sure what really happened was that Seagal stood there with some kind of a zen look on his face while the mobsters were talking !@#$, then if any of them attacked him he would've put them in one of those arm bars and twisted them around for a bit while they wriggled around yelling, and then maybe through them through a glass display case or a window or something. If they were lucky. :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this movie called "Newman's Law" from 1974 starring George Peppard, one of the stars from the A-Team. This is the kind of movie where men are real men. Not weak pussies or "woke". lol. They don't make them like they used to. This is a real man's movie. See trailer below. It looks really badass.

Also here's a great western with George Peppard from 1971 called "One More Train to Rob" which is also a man's movie where men are men, not pussies or "woke". lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

The Moonfall movie was pretty fun. Not a great movie by any means but certainly a fun popcorn flick imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZH6_BAd3c
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Here's a good channel on odysee with lots of foreign films. Check out the movie Wasabi. I just watched it the other night and it was a lot of fun.
https://odysee.com/@EclecticMovies:0?vi ... &order=top

I like odysee, because you can download the files of the movies and watch them offline later.

There's another good channel on odysee, Classic Movies:
https://odysee.com/@ClassicMovies:f?vie ... &order=new
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley reviews the new movie "Everything Everywhere All at Once" starring Michelle Yeoh. It's an interesting movie about multiple universes with esoteric and spiritual themes. It also reveals that the creator of this universe is not perfect after all, but highly defective, contrary to what most people think. And that the key to finding peace and balance is to reconcile with our defective creator and forgive him/her. Very interesting.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 11:32 pm
Matt McKinley reviews the new movie "Everything Everywhere All at Once" starring Michelle Yeoh. It's an interesting movie about multiple universes with esoteric and spiritual themes. It also reveals that the creator of this universe is not perfect after all, but highly defective, contrary to what most people think. And that the key to finding peace and balance is to reconcile with our defective creator and forgive him/her. Very interesting.

I saw a trailer for this and thought it looked interesting. Have you seen it yet? I also think the creator of our universe is imperfect and experimental. What about the new Avatar movie? Have you seen that yet?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 1:41 am
Winston wrote:
...It also reveals that the creator of this universe is not perfect after all, but highly defective, contrary to what most people think. And that the key to finding peace and balance is to reconcile with our defective creator and forgive him/her. Very interesting.
...I also think the creator of our universe is imperfect and experimental.
@Winston
@Pixel--dude
That is interesting! I don't know about the movie you guys were mentioning, and I don't remember reading that in any metaphysical literature, but I'm inclined to think this is true too, based on my NDE-like experiences when I had a brush with death and was in bad condition for months, and I felt like there were spiritual "people" there trying to help me survive it that were more like a family.
I realize that any individual's "gnosis" has to be taken with a big grain of salt for any # of reasons (whether they were delusional, or being misled by some iffier spiritual entity claiming to be good, or if the personal relating this "gnosis" was just a liar talking nonsense, LOL), but for what it's worth:
I personally found it pretty convincing, because they didn't try to convey any grandiose ideas about me or themselves at all, but just seemed to be sort of like a long-lost family trying to be supportive when I was temporarily in a survival crisis (due to injuries), mostly trying to help me pull through it and take care of myself, suggesting I avoid whatever negative influences I could to stack the deck in my favor, etc. :oops:

But when I felt like "avenues of communication" were open with those positive spiritual "forces"/personalities, I asked about why on earth any loving or good spiritual powers would create a world or universe filled with so much depravity and wickedness and cruelty... and got the idea that they didn't do the bad parts on purpose at all, but were trying to create something very different to be more like a spiritual nursery of some sort for developing souls, but something went disastrously wrong because they manifested it were there was some kind of archetypally evil/alien presence, which attacked what they were trying to create, and turned it into this sort of battleground between positive and negative extradimensional forces, as well as incarnate beings.....
Well, I went on a tangent off the topic of movies, but to make a long story short, they basically said they were indeed "imperfect" and had actually made a bad mistake and were now trying to help... so I went from "how could "God/Gods" possibly let all this evil happen" over to "Oh... geez, in that case I guess it makes sense!" :o

I know a lot of big-name people (big name astrophysicists and Elon Musk were a few if I remember right) have also speculated about our reality being some kind of VR or computer simulation, sort of a similar concept. I did find the twist that the imperfect "creators" of this simulation didn't actually ever intend for people to have to suffer so much to be a reassuring concept, so let's hope it's true. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Winston wrote:

I saw a trailer for this and thought it looked interesting. Have you seen it yet? I also think the creator of our universe is imperfect and experimental. What about the new Avatar movie? Have you seen that yet?
Not. But it looks interesting. Avatar 2 is opening this week. So of course I haven't seen it yet. Are u going to see it in the theater?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 9:50 am
But when I felt like "avenues of communication" were open with those positive spiritual "forces"/personalities, I asked about why on earth any loving or good spiritual powers would create a world or universe filled with so much depravity and wickedness and cruelty... and got the idea that they didn't do the bad parts on purpose at all, but were trying to create something very different to be more like a spiritual nursery of some sort for developing souls, but something went disastrously wrong because they manifested it were there was some kind of archetypally evil/alien presence, which attacked what they were trying to create, and turned it into this sort of battleground between positive and negative extradimensional forces, as well as incarnate beings.....
Well, I went on a tangent off the topic of movies, but to make a long story short, they basically said they were indeed "imperfect" and had actually made a bad mistake and were now trying to help... so I went from "how could "God/Gods" possibly let all this evil happen" over to "Oh... geez, in that case I guess it makes sense!" :o
Wow! That's hella interesting! :o

I remember that you mentioned before that you once had a NDE following an accident or something and I always wanted to ask you about it. Thanks for sharing some of the details about your experience. I find the metaphysical content of your NDE so interesting because it sounds very similar to something which @Pixel--Dude saw during a psychedelic experience under the effects of psilocybin in which he was told that the cosmos exists for both our soul evolution and the intelligent creator's own evolution at the same but that our part of the cosmos has unfortunately been infected by a parasitic evil which currently strangles and suffocates the Creation and that the extreme suffering which we experience on Earth was never supposed to be part of the experience. Pixel--Dude saw the parasitic evil as a chaotic anomaly enveloping our world. What you describe also resembles what I have come to believe about this world, namely that it is a material realm originally created for our own growth and soul evolution through assorted conscious experiences but that it was tragically subverted and plunged into chaos by a faction of malevolent lesser gods - led by the Jewish impostor god/demiurge Yahweh - who have turned this world into their own perverse little playground of untold evil and suffering and enslaved our divine souls herein, all while blaming us for all of the perversity here through their contrived slave religions with their absurd doctrines of "karma" and "Original Sin".

Do you think that that archetypically evil/alien presence and those negative extradimensional forces that you were told about could be a reference to the metaphysical beings behind Judaism and other Abrahamic religions including Yahweh and his "archangels"? And that the Jews are the earthly foot soldiers of those same negative extradimensional forces?

I'm interested in your testimony because I'm sure from the content which you habitually write on this forum as well as the depth of your character that you are definitely a true Gentile soul with higher spiritual faculties and not just a demiurgically manufactured NPC soul. It might be that you connected with some genuinely benevolent beings since they spoke to you about an intrusion of negative extradimensional forces as the reason for all of the unjust evil and suffering in our world as opposed to the usual spiel about all of the evil and suffering supposedly being for our own growth - the same spiel which New Agers with Stockholm syndrome and blind faith in the supposed benevolence of their "ascended masters" repeat ad nauseum. :roll:

Anyway, the idea of material reality as a VR simulation for the evolution of consciousness has been especially fleshed out by theorists such as physicist and consciousness researcher Thomas Campbell with his MBT theory (he has a few books and there are plenty of his videos on YouTube). Tom's material is interesting but it's exclusively on the Pollyanna side with no willingness to entertain the possibility of anything negative within the VR simulation such as the kind of intrusion scenario which you and Pixel--Dude have described.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 7:09 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 9:50 am
Wow! That's hella interesting! :o

I remember that you mentioned before that you once had a NDE following an accident or something and I always wanted to ask you about it. Thanks for sharing some of the details about your experience. I find the metaphysical content of your NDE so interesting because it sounds very similar to something which @Pixel--Dude saw during a psychedelic experience under the effects of psilocybin in which he was told that the cosmos exists for both our soul evolution and the intelligent creator's own evolution at the same but that our part of the cosmos has unfortunately been infected by a parasitic evil which currently strangles and suffocates the Creation and that the extreme suffering which we experience on Earth was never supposed to be part of the experience. Pixel--Dude saw the parasitic evil as a chaotic anomaly enveloping our world. What you describe also resembles what I have come to believe about this world, namely that it is a material realm originally created for our own growth and soul evolution through assorted conscious experiences but that it was tragically subverted and plunged into chaos by a faction of malevolent lesser gods - led by the Jewish impostor god/demiurge Yahweh - who have turned this world into their own perverse little playground of untold evil and suffering and enslaved our divine souls herein, all while blaming us for all of the perversity here through their contrived slave religions with their absurd doctrines of "karma" and "Original Sin".

Do you think that that archetypically evil/alien presence and those negative extradimensional forces that you were told about could be a reference to the metaphysical beings behind Judaism and other Abrahamic religions including Yahweh and his "archangels"? And that the Jews are the earthly foot soldiers of those same negative extradimensional forces?

I'm interested in your testimony because I'm sure from the content which you habitually write on this forum as well as the depth of your character that you are definitely a true Gentile soul with higher spiritual faculties and not just a demiurgically manufactured NPC soul. It might be that you connected with some genuinely benevolent beings since they spoke to you about an intrusion of negative extradimensional forces as the reason for all of the unjust evil and suffering in our world as opposed to the usual spiel about all of the evil and suffering supposedly being for our own growth - the same spiel which New Agers with Stockholm syndrome and blind faith in the supposed benevolence of their "ascended masters" repeat ad nauseum. :roll:

Anyway, the idea of material reality as a VR simulation for the evolution of consciousness has been especially fleshed out by theorists such as physicist and consciousness researcher Thomas Campbell with his MBT theory (he has a few books and there are plenty of his videos on YouTube). Tom's material is interesting but it's exclusively on the Pollyanna side with no willingness to entertain the possibility of anything negative within the VR simulation such as the kind of intrusion scenario which you and Pixel--Dude have described.
Yes @WilliamSmith, what you said about your NDE sounds congruent with my psychedelic experience about the anomaly. Basically, in the experience I perceived that gods and goddesses like Shiva, Isis and other gods and goddesses with various epithets were here on Earth and taught humanity civilisation. This is something supported by various ancient cultures. We were seen as their children, so in a way this planet was like a spiritual nursery for human souls.

Somewhere down the line I think the king of these gods, Anu, or Yahweh as he's most commonly known became paranoid about our spiritual evolution and decided to betray Shiva and the other gods and goddesses, imprisoning the majority of them in a sort of energetic prison.

Anyway, I will summarise and not take this thread too off topic, but in my experience I saw veins of energy. They were smooth and felt harmonious. They represented the spiritual evolution on planets throughout the universe where beings lived in accordance with the natural order. The vein from our planet was spiked. Infected with poison from the stultification of the spiritual evolution of our planet and all the suffering brought about by harmful and evil ideologies. I was assured that a correction process is taking place and it has something to do with enlightened souls who are still vibrating at very high frequencies. Their light and high vibration will inevitably raise the frequency of others. In the end, light will outshine the darkness and the corruption will be amended. I encourage you to check out my psychedelics thread where we can discuss this kind of thing in more detail, if you haven't seen it already.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45587&p=386189#p386189
Winston wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 1:52 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Winston wrote:

Not. But it looks interesting. Avatar 2 is opening this week. So of course I haven't seen it yet. Are u going to see it in the theater?
No. I generally don't enjoy going to the theatre. I prefer to enjoy movies in the comfort of my own home. The cinema is now overpriced and I just don't find it comfortable or particularly enjoyable there. The countless ads that come on and trick you into thinking the movie has started do my head in as well :lol:

I use a thing I downloaded called Cinema HD V2. It works on Android phones and Amazon Firesticks. But not on IPhone or any Apple products as far as I'm aware.

Being honest though I think the movie will be very good. The first Avatar movie was absolutely brilliant and well written. Really enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to watching this one. The links are already available to watch on Cinema HD, but they will be cam quality, so I will probably wait longer.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 6:18 am
@jamesbond

Check out this James Bond movie called "The Living Daylights" starring Timothy Dalton. The trailer below looks very good and the blonde woman in it looks so pure and wholesome! Have you seen it before?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093428/?ref_=vp_close

The 007 symphony soundtrack for the movie is really good too. See below.

I've seen "The Living Daylights" with Timothy Dalton. Dalton was an underrated Bond. I like him better than Pierce Brosnon or Daniel Craig. Maryam D'Abo looked innocent but was very sexy looking too. I loved her looks.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2022, 1:16 pm
Btw, why do you guys like Daniel Craig's James Bond? He looks so cold and soulless like he doesn't care about anything. No charm at all. That's not how James Bond is supposed to be. I don't get why anyone would like that.
Craig is my least favorite Bond. He is a tough guy with good abs, but he has little charisma or sex appeal. Craig play Bond like a frowning robot, that can't get shot, but kills everyone that comes into his sights. I've seen Craig in other movies, and even a movie about Being Bond. He is a much more likeable guy than his Bond character. I have no clue why people like him, unless you want to see him shoot a lot a people.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston We could have a weekly movie to watch and everyone on the forum can discuss it. I watched The Northman and it was intensely savage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you are in the mood for a really good wholesome fun movie from the 80s check out "Adventures in Babysitting" from 1987 starring Elisabeth Shue. It's very entertaining and fun and has a good feel and vibe to it. Elisabeth Shue is also very charming and likable and has a killer sweet smile. She is the one who played the girlfriend in the famous 1984 hit movie "The Karate Kid". If you watch her face in the trailer below you will see how charming and likable she is. How come movie characters today aren't charming and likable like her? Instead they tend to be cold and unlikable. This is one of those movies that you come off feeling really good after watching, which is rare. Here's the trailer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092513/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Here is Elisabeth Shue singing the Blues on a stage in Chicago while evading pursuers. You can see her charming likable face and smile in it. It will melt your heart and take your breath away. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This movie looks pretty rad and is one of those guilty pleasures. It's about two hot blonde girls who lure a married man into having sex with them, then they torture him throughout the whole movie with sadistic games. One of the women is Sondra Locke, who was Clint Eastwood's girlfriend at the time. lol

Trailer:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075921/?ref_=vp_close

Full movie:

At 16:30 you can see the man and the two women begin making love in the hot tub. lol. This is every guy's fantasy. lol

Btw there's a modern remake of this starring Keanu Reeves called "Knock Knock" from 2015. See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3605418/