Four Things That Make Women Unapproachable

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Four Things That Make Women Unapproachable

Post by Banano »

Dying for the guy at the end of the bar to talk to you? Men share the surprising reasons they stay away.

Sometimes it seems like no amount of silent prayer or aggressive cleavage will get that cute stranger to take a hint and chat you up. Could you be scaring away men before they even approach you? We asked the male members of Marie Claire Ask & Answer — Marie Claire's online Q&A community for dating, sex, and relationship advice — what female behavior makes them scared to go in for the kill

You Look Pissed
Hey, perma-scowl: Swap the pouty lips for a genuine, friendly smile and your eye candy for the night will be more likely to approach you. The majority of Answerology men agreed that an unfriendly facial expression will keep them from approaching you, so flash those pearly whites at the guy you've been eyeing!

You’re Not Locking Eyes
What's harder than approaching a stranger? Approaching a stranger who hasn't acknowledged your existence with even a brief look. "I need to see, by her looking and smiling at me, that she wants me to approach her. If I don't see it, I don't approach," says Anonymous. So next time you think he catches you looking at him, don't look away — hold your stare for a few seconds so he knows you're looking — and that you like what you see.

You’re Too Flirtatious
A chip on your shoulder is a turnoff to any guy waiting to make his approach — but so is the other extreme. istillhatescreennames is put off when women cross the line from friendly to flirty...with everyone they see. "If she's flirting with lots of guys. Nothing like a woman who is basically telling everyone in the place that she's open for business with anyone," he says. "Flirting with everyone" would put him off, agrees Anonymous, adding another pet peeve: "Grinding out on the dance floor (yeah, it's fun to look at but I like to look at strippers too...but I wouldn't take any home to meet my mom)." Sure, he’ll notice you if you’re the loudest, most aggressive girl in the room — but not in a good way.

You’re Surrounded by Friends
Admit it — your awesome group of friends can be a little intimidating, especially when a strange guy approaches to hit on just one of you. seanc writes, "Being surrounded by more than one friend makes her less approachable because of the embarrassment of being rejected in front of more people." Make sure you're giving him the opportunity to approach you alone — check out the jukebox and linger for a bit, or offer to grab the next round of drinks for your friends.

Read more: Be More Approachable - How to Be Approachable - Marie Claire

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/adv ... able-women

No1 &2 are spot on
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Re: Four Things That Make Women Unapproachable

Post by Jeygonza »

Banano wrote:Dying for the guy at the end of the bar to talk to you? Men share the surprising reasons they stay away.

Sometimes it seems like no amount of silent prayer or aggressive cleavage will get that cute stranger to take a hint and chat you up. Could you be scaring away men before they even approach you? We asked the male members of Marie Claire Ask & Answer — Marie Claire's online Q&A community for dating, sex, and relationship advice — what female behavior makes them scared to go in for the kill

[b]You Look Pissed[/b]
Hey, perma-scowl: Swap the pouty lips for a genuine, friendly smile and your eye candy for the night will be more likely to approach you. The majority of Answerology men agreed that an unfriendly facial expression will keep them from approaching you, so flash those pearly whites at the guy you've been eyeing!

You’re Not Locking Eyes
What's harder than approaching a stranger? Approaching a stranger who hasn't acknowledged your existence with even a brief look. "I need to see, by her looking and smiling at me, that she wants me to approach her. If I don't see it, I don't approach," says Anonymous. So next time you think he catches you looking at him, don't look away — hold your stare for a few seconds so he knows you're looking — and that you like what you see.

You’re Too Flirtatious
A chip on your shoulder is a turnoff to any guy waiting to make his approach — but so is the other extreme. istillhatescreennames is put off when women cross the line from friendly to flirty...with everyone they see. "If she's flirting with lots of guys. Nothing like a woman who is basically telling everyone in the place that she's open for business with anyone," he says. "Flirting with everyone" would put him off, agrees Anonymous, adding another pet peeve: "Grinding out on the dance floor (yeah, it's fun to look at but I like to look at strippers too...but I wouldn't take any home to meet my mom)." Sure, he’ll notice you if you’re the loudest, most aggressive girl in the room — but not in a good way.

You’re Surrounded by Friends
Admit it — your awesome group of friends can be a little intimidating, especially when a strange guy approaches to hit on just one of you. seanc writes, "Being surrounded by more than one friend makes her less approachable because of the embarrassment of being rejected in front of more people." Make sure you're giving him the opportunity to approach you alone — check out the jukebox and linger for a bit, or offer to grab the next round of drinks for your friends.

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/adv ... able-women

No1 &2 are spot on

Ok is there any other woman on this board? Already know what to do to be more she approachable: not too Flirtatious, better facial expression or laugh more, always look in the eye and if you hang out with friends .. better be women.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

I don't understand why they say women are complicated.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

@Jeygonza

Women are complicated. Humans, in general, are complicated creatures.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

What happened to being sweet and tender? Feminine? Why do women think it is "cool" to grind her ass all night, laugh like a horse and be loud like some wrestler dude? I don't need a wife like that! Not because I am scared of her, but because she has no culture and no manners! There is nothing to respect about her.

I do agree with the list above. Girls try to look as stuck up and "hard-to-get" as possible in public. WHY? What's the point? Of course all they get is retarded douchebags trying to break through that ice-wall. And then they cry into their pillow thinking why their life is so miserable and all they get is douchebags. Duh!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Dying for the guy at the end of the bar to talk to you? Men share the surprising reasons they stay away.

You Look Pissed

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/adv ... able-women.
Yes, that "scowl" on a woman's face turns men off. The picture below is a perfect example of a woman with a "scowl" look on her face!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Now picture her with her face stuck in her cellphone texting away (completely unaware of her surroundings) and surrounded by her friends (who also have sour expressions on their faces) who will characterize you as a "loser" (regardless that you're college AND self-educated, funny, great personality, bodybuild, make a good living - and well endowed) for being rejected, then afterwards treat you like someone infected with leprosy.
Go east, young man. Go east
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote: Yes, that "scowl" on a woman's face turns men off. The picture below is a perfect example of a woman with a "scowl" look on her face!

Once you consider the scowl may be caused by the itchy discomfort of crotch critters or the haze of SSRI meds wearing off, you stop seeing "rejection" and start seeing "early warning". :lol:

The scowl is your friend, gentlemen. That is your canary in the coal mine of relationsh!ts. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

How about not going to a bar in the first place? Lets face it, the moment a woman steps into the bar she will INEVITABLY bring along her personal army of cockblockers because of her inherent Anglosphere-indoctrinated fear of men, which will automatically stop any men's attempts at approaching them, even when she loses that perma-scowl. How about instead going to places where one is ENCOURAGED to feel relaxed and to be all by themselves, like in a hobby group, or a charity event?

And besides, aren't they aware that types of men who enjoy going to such promiscuous venues are the bad boys and douchebags (actually, the majority of men over there are the so-called AFCs but they aren't the ones getting laid anyway)? One would figure that after the 20th time or so getting pumped-and-dumped they would have learned their lesson already....but apparently no.

Their Prince Charming is out there somewhere...the super handsome, 7 feet tall male with such flawless Caucasian genetics what would make Hitler blush, the one with a phd from Harvard and now a CEO of a Wall Street firm, and debuted in several statewide sports championships in his younger years, and has a huge rod that could satisfy a humpback whale...and he's just right there at the bar chugging beers in the late hours of the night instead of actually doing something more beneficial for his time. This is what American women actually believe.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

And they assume that guy will go out with a sleazy whore that has slept with 20+ douchebags.