How Could they have socially engineered us this way?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

How Could they have socially engineered us this way?

Post by Eric »

I wake up sweating bullets, in a panic-attack sometimes; most times more than not it seems... just due to stress, and feminism, and not getting any or having very few unsatisfying interactions with women. You have to game your way up anything - nothing natural "happens", here.

Sometimes, I just think about this...
Although I realize it doesn't do any good, how could a society be so socially engineered as to blot out natural relations between man and woman? That's such an incredible astounding feat. And yet they've achieved it....it just completely baffles the mind.

I wake up in anger, stress, chaos/confusion, but quickly realize it won't do any good. And so as to go on trying, with acrobatics, just to kindle my interactions and relationships with women to the point where I don't piss them off enough with my natural 'male behavior'. ... tip toeing over their 'independence' enacting some weird feat of showing them I'm not interested, but interested at the same time. The strange self-defeating dance you have to do here...which kills natural attraction and yet it is expected.

I can't wait to get out of here. ANd I can't talk to people about this - they just stare at me with their mouths open. Like they have no idea what Im talking about at all - or they're completely foreign to it....they stare at me as if they have no idea what I'm talking about. Then you get the "You have no game" comment.

I can't wait to get out of here.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: How Could they have socially engineered us this way?

Post by gnosis »

Eric wrote:I can't wait to get out of here.
You can't get out of here.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I honestly think more options are worse. In a funny twist - I was reading more about Tesla's father because of that flat earth thread. How times were so different then - if you think about it, weren't they simpler? You had the town, a farm, a community - you were expected to go out to work, have a family etc., be part of the community.

It's common to bash that as boring and, antiquated. But wasn't that so much better than what we have today? We are drowning in options...there is little meaning to anything. People have so many options - I find with options come stress, and indecision, conflict/strife, and...less meaning to everything - is an Inevitable outcome of that. I mean generally there will be people who succeed and make it work for them, but generally - I feel like most people just commit suicide and destroy themselves with drugs or busted options, or just do nothing - because they can't decide what to do. This is kind of where I'm at, and where I've been at. For example, I remember when I was younger - I wanted to go in to the military, because my father was, and it's sort of a family thing. But I got to the point where I'd realized I didn't have to. I had more options - I could go to college, do anything I want, etc., and the more I saw in it the corruption of our government. It sort of killed my dream by eroding it, slowly.
There is a bittersweetness to being able - having the liberty to do whatever you want.
You really have to control yourself, be able to control yourself.
I feel like 99% will fail - look around you. Look at what you see around you, are most people being excellent? No. They aren't, they are just wasting their lives consuming, etc., partying or doing whatever.
We have all this potential but we don't use it.

I don't mean to sound cynical,
But something makes me feel that the people who allowed this - who made the policies for our society, knew this. They knew it would happen; they'd have to.
Of course, this might just be me and, my situation. I can't speak for everybody - we all have our own experiences. We all have our unique blend of traits and histories that we come from; our beliefs and experiences. I do feel that this is a common enough occurrence that it is not "just me" - and based on what I see around me. It could just be my negative or, mal-adaptive attitude, though. And that's not to blame me. It's just pointing out the reality. We have to look at it so we can change ourselves - change our course of our lives, by looking at our beliefs and where we might have went wrong.

I don't know man, it's interesting.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Eric wrote:I wake up sweating bullets, in a panic-attack sometimes; most times more than not it seems... just due to stress, and feminism, and not getting any or having very few unsatisfying interactions with women. You have to game your way up anything - nothing natural "happens", here.

Sometimes, I just think about this...
Although I realize it doesn't do any good, how could a society be so socially engineered as to blot out natural relations between man and woman? That's such an incredible astounding feat. And yet they've achieved it....it just completely baffles the mind.

I wake up in anger, stress, chaos/confusion, but quickly realize it won't do any good. And so as to go on trying, with acrobatics, just to kindle my interactions and relationships with women to the point where I don't piss them off enough with my natural 'male behavior'. ... tip toeing over their 'independence' enacting some weird feat of showing them I'm not interested, but interested at the same time. The strange self-defeating dance you have to do here...which kills natural attraction and yet it is expected.

I can't wait to get out of here. ANd I can't talk to people about this - they just stare at me with their mouths open. Like they have no idea what Im talking about at all - or they're completely foreign to it....they stare at me as if they have no idea what I'm talking about. Then you get the "You have no game" comment.

I can't wait to get out of here.
I feel your pain! I live in one of the most progressive cities in the world. Yes good ol' Seattle Washington. It's a literal petri dish for social engineering and I see signs of this everyday. What I can see with my own two eyes is that this new generation has MUCH disdain for the status quo which usually translates to hostility towards the conservative, business minded male.

The new flavor of teachings is that everybody else other than the traditional male needs their day in the sunshine. The net result is that if you are a traditional male, the amount of love/lust that you receive from the ladies will be minimal. The new Casanovas in town are these soft, whimpy, non testosteroned, non theatending "boys" and if you aren't one of them, good luck with your dating endeavors. Women these days have been engineered to view you as the enemy! I'm married so I guess the lack of sexual energy between men and women doesn't effect me as much but I definitely sense it.

My main harping point is more on the political/economic side of the coin. Take a peek at the number of videos on Google that depict the US Dollar crashing on May 28th. It's damned scary!!! I consider myself very much a fiscally conservative libertarian. Here's what I don't understand. When you elevate all of the social classes and attempt to put them on a level playing field, who is expected to foot the bill? The reason the US Dollar is on the verge of crashing is that in the past 6 years, we've printed more US Dollars than anytime in history. We've done this so that EVERYBODY is treated fairly and gets a piece of the American Dream. Hey I like the vision of the progressives....I really do. However, I want no part of a society that must borrow huge sums of money to reach their goal.

Countries have figured this out and soon they are backing away from the US Dollar being the world's monetary reserve standard. If and when this happens, look out! To me it's like loading taking all of the people on an airplane, trying to squeeze them into first class and then flying right into a mountain side. But maybe that's what the elite want!!!

Why would the elite bankers socially engineer such behavior? I think for two reasons. #1 is that they are the benefactors of all the interest garnered from printing the excess money until the dollar crashes and #2 once the dollar crashes, this dovetails nicely into their dream of NWO. America must fall in order for NWO to succeed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yep, you've got it, that's exactly the plan, I think. It's very scary. Now's like this feeling of ominous before the storm. It's like that moment everyone's playing on the beach when the water recedes out 2 miles. They just keep playing with the beach balls and laughing at how "cool it is", while the water recedes.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Post by DatingAlpha »

It's all about business. They get more profits out of this situation from desperate guys who will try to buy their way into a woman's pants. It's still THE MAN who gets to it though without buying into their B.S.