is there a latin american equivelant to the philippines in terms of ease of getting a GF or FWBs?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

is there a latin american equivelant to the philippines in terms of ease of getting a GF or FWBs?

Post by willymonfrete »

I mean without gringo hunters and gringo factor working in my favor.I look spaniard or italian though I'm not latin american(I do have spanish and italian blood)so I wouldn't stand out,though I do have looks in my favor although I am a little bit on the feminine side facially wich IDK if latinas like(they did like maluma who is similar type to me).

I want to either settle down with a filipina or a white latina(only because I want children that resemble me but its not as important as other factors)

I did get the digits of a honduran white latina restaurant owner a month ago that I met at a restaurant,she found me goodlooking and was very nice and could cook good food.

but I'm also wanting to sow my wild oats,since I only had a few relationships in the west and only one resulted in penetrative sex.

I do not get pride in winning on hard mode like some guys do.I want easy,easy like the fils.I don't care why the woman wants to f*k me either,I am a horny lustful man and want es eee ex!I could f*k multiple girls a day and not get tired of it.

I also like latina asses.