@Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: @Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 1st, 2023, 2:02 pm
69ixine wrote:
April 29th, 2023, 9:54 am
Wow,I have come to this conclusion too,but few men have a scientific clear cut analyses of why westernized and city girls are a problem,besides the spoiled part,what are the issues that are dealbreakers with 1.westernized women and 2.city girls anywhere(I'm assuming large cities instead of small town like cities with like 100k people at most?)

and lastly what makes anthropologically speaking...rural girls 'better'?I have an idea of it and know it to be instinctually true,but I don't and cannot put my finger on exactely what it is.

please do help ane explain for everyone's good.that should then be the new HA,'go rural abroad''avoid city women'lol
Thank you for asking these questions! I have put a lot of thought into this, and have lived "off the grid" for quite a few years so I know what I am talking about with this. Rural girls are healthier. They often come from traditional farming families. As such, they grow up with siblings. A city girl often comes from a small family, she may have one sibling at best, maybe two but that's about it. A rural girl will often have several siblings, and many cousins, many of whom live nearby. Her family is tight-knit. If she is an older sister, she served as a motherly figure to younger siblings. If she is a younger sibling, she may have helped out with the kids of her older siblings, helping raise her nieces and nephews, watching them when the parents are at the farm, etcetera...

Due to the family background of rural girls being much warmer, much more tight, she grows up with the innate ability to share, moreso than city girls. She has a kindness a city girl often lacks, she knows the value of things but knows also that without sharing there is no value in enjoying anything. She's likely a lot healthier as heavy pollution ruins the health and bodies of city girls. She's likely more spiritual, more religious (as small communities are more traditional and thus God-fearing), etcetera. The advantages are legion and cannot be denied.

The differences between a city girl and a rural girl are night and day. I find rural, small-town girls superior in every way, mentally and physically healthier. They may be a "diamond in the rough" at times; a little more sun-kissed, less well-dressed, her skin not treated with the type of fancy lotions a more affluent city girl may have access to. But a rural girl can often have better features and, if you take care of her well, treat her to better skin care routines, better products, buy her better outfits... she'll often outshine any city girl as her natural beauty will come out and she may have far superior facial features as well as a healthier, stronger body with better musculature.

Last but not least... standards! A rural girl may grow up expecting to one day marry some local farm worker or a small time business man, at best. A foreigner with a foreign passport, a different phenotype, skin tone and nationality, will dazzle her, sweep her off her feet, in a way some local wouldn't do. A city girl will never look at you with such eyes full of wonder... she's more hardened by life, been around the block, been there, done that type of attitude. Her standards in terms of financial security are higher; local suitors may have given her expensive things before and she won't be as easily impressed when a foreigner opens his wallet as a her rural counterpart would be.

All things considered, @69ixine we both know the answer of who is the superior choice for a man when it comes to finding a wife or life partner... it's rural girls, hands down, no debate about it. ;)
Also,they are more naieve,innocent and have lower standards indeed,great post @MarcosZeitola
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: @Tsar, Why not find a Tribal girl from india? They're all usually virgins

Post by Jonny Law »

Kalinago wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 4:36 pm
You can pay a few goats or cows and get a virgin girl in a pre-arranged setup.

You'd have to learn the language.

Or do you only want a white woman?
YES!

Tribal women from Southern Asia are wonderful!

They are also very afraid of strangers and foreigners. They also do not have Cell Phones and if they do then they do not have a Cell Phone Signal.

You will have to purchase one admittedly so (so that leaves out the poor westerners who are on this website). Furthermore, Their family also are very afraid of strangers and foreigners. FYI, it takes a lot of effort to break the ice if you ever can.