Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Post by 69ixine »

Just got approached for sex by a darksin girl with braids

I came outta the store and she stops her car,opens the door and says where you going?I said home...she said can I hit?Im said no I'm going home.

then she left and drove off.

No cap this just happened.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MarcosZeitola

Re: Just got blatantly approached by a lite skin curly hair fat ass jailbait redbone!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

69ixine wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 11:56 am

I came outta the store and she stops her car,opens the door and says where you going?I said home...she said can I hit?Im said no I'm going home.

That's some king shit right there. 👑
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

69ixine wrote:

This is humorous and reflects how people SEE you. Just some scrawny, bizarre-looking, mentally unwell bisexual guy.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

GerardButler wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 3:59 pm
69ixine wrote:

This is humorous and reflects how people SEE you. Just some scrawny, bizarre-looking, mentally unwell bisexual guy.
you think aesthetic valuation of features is objective instead of subjective,when all studies show this is the case.even twins in large studies cannot agree on what conventionally attractive models are attractive amongst each other.

I have plenty of women on dating sites and in real life that have liked me,plenty that have rejected me because I wasn't their type.All my gfs did approach first,most were really hot.other girls that were plain janes rejected me.life is random.

No man is attractive to all women.

My problem is largely not having enough money to go to bars and clubs to pick up chicks,but even then I don't expect every woman I like to be receptive,that's not how it works in the real world,you can have one hot girl that hates you while an ugly girl likes you,while another hot girl is enamoured with you while you get rejected by a obese nerd with glasses.

What matters is being confident in yourself and liking who you ARE,and what you see in the mirror.For example my slim body type is liked by Some women,and culturally in east asia.My sister prefers short guys over tall ones.Some women like my hair alot too when I grow it out,or have waves.My sister hates small narrow eyes,she likes big round ones,my ex pakistani gf prefered east asian type eyes and asian men.it's all subjective.my sister and my female best friend prefers light to brown skin guys,other girls I've known prefered tall dark skin guys.

it's the same thing with personality,what appeals to one woman doesn't appeal to the other,so it's best to be yourself.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:05 pm
69ixine wrote:

That's some king shit right there. 👑
Today,an artist DMed me offering to pay to use my social media pics as her portrait work for a client.I told her she can have them for free.she's doing an oil canvas.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is an advantage of being a down and out loser. You might get thought of as someone to have no-strings fun with in that way in the way that someone more integrated into things might not.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 11:45 am
This is an advantage of being a down and out loser. You might get thought of as someone to have no-strings fun with in that way in the way that someone more integrated into things might not.
American women are only attracted to negros and dark triad vibe white men.