Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and tallest)

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 9:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 9:17 pm
Both the women and the landscapes in the Caribbean look f***ing gorgeous! I hope to take my lady back to Jamaica at some point in the future. She's all the woman I need, but it won't hurt to check out a few other bodacious babes while we are over there :lol:
@Pixel--Dude
I was wondering if your lady wanted to go back there at all, since you mentioned she was from there.
As you probably both know, it is (unfortunately) not very safe. :)
But it is truly a one-of-a-kind place in this world.
If you happened to be looking for a quieter destination, there are other smaller islands that are also really nice.
More on this topic later. See you guys later! 8)
Yes she wants to go there. It was actually her idea. I think Jamaica is the same as anywhere else in terms of safety etc. It will probably depend on where we go. I imagine some areas will be safer than others.

I actually have a friend who lives over there and owns his own farm. He has asked me if I would like to visit so at least the accommodation will be sorted if we do decide to go. 8)
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 12:55 am
[Gotta reiterate something we talked about via email with regard to the previous post you made here with the black girls with blonde hair. The contrast is hot as hell! They pull the look off really well. Plus fact there is nothing hotter than a black girl in white stockings :P
@Pixel--Dude

We'll have to get back to the girls in white stockings later (I like that too, but maybe you have better visual resources on hand?), but I finally got my ass in gear and posted a thread about that: "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49008
:mrgreen:

I believe the first girl pictured was a Jamaican, if I remember right:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hey @Lucas88 and everyone else who loves built curvy women: I think I mentioned in some other thread a while ago how scientific studies have actually proven that our curvaceous women actually have very significantly lower rates of physical and mental health impairments vs non-curvy women, and that they also give birth to smarter children for various biological reasons. I read a fair amount of stuff documenting that in titles like "The Science of Romance," but I also just got a new sexology book called "Curvology" that focuses specifically on curvy women, LOL. :lol:
I'll let you know about it later after I have time to read it. :D

Here's another random unexpected find on this overall subject I just stumbled onto from an Indian news site of all places, LOL:

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/t ... 2023-04-29
Too provocative: Statue of ‘curvy’ mermaid causes stir in southern Italy town
Made by students from an art school in Puglia, the mermaid sculpture has upset some for being 'too sexual'. The art school headteacher hailed it as a ‘tribute to the great majority of women who are curvy’.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 21st, 2023, 3:32 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Both the women and the landscapes in the Caribbean look f***ing gorgeous! I hope to take my lady back to Jamaica at some point in the future. She's all the woman I need, but it won't hurt to check out a few other bodacious babes while we are over there :lol:
@Pixel--Dude
I was wondering if your lady wanted to go back there at all, since you mentioned she was from there.
If you happened to be looking for a quieter destination, there are other smaller islands that are also really nice.
Yes she wants to go there. It was actually her idea. I think Jamaica is the same as anywhere else in terms of safety etc. It will probably depend on where we go. I imagine some areas will be safer than others.

I actually have a friend who lives over there and owns his own farm. He has asked me if I would like to visit so at least the accommodation will be sorted if we do decide to go. 8)
@Pixel--Dude
I think I remember you telling me about that friend who owned a farm there! That sounds great to stay somewhere in the countryside with a friend you already know you can trust.

I would like to explore inland there more someday, but I only want to do that with trusted friends who are on the combat-ready side, LOL.

If I had to choose only one place, Jamaica is also my #1 choice for where I'd like to live (if I only had to choose one nation state, that is, since I'm still partial to having multiple passports since it's hard to guess in the 2020s which country will be subverted and destroyed next)....... but when you say you think it's "the same as anywhere else in terms of safety," I assume you mean "the same as anywhere else" that ranks in top 10 lists of one of the most violent and dangerous places in the world based on statistical crime rates? LOL! :lol:
Also, the way they drive there might kill you a lot faster than the crime rates, LOL!

But you're right that a lot of the highest risk of violence can be avoided by staying out of Kingston and Montego Bay (not that I'm saying not to go to either of those places, since they are cool, but it is what it is), especially Kingston which is the only one with high enough murder rates to rank on worldwide lists.

I agree 100% to go there, but be prepared because a lot of the criminals out of the cities end up in the rural areas as well. :wink:

But I like it! There's so many beautiful places there I couldn't name them all, there's also amazingly few nasty snakes there (I @!#$ing hate snakes), and it's been called "the most homophobic country on the planet," which obviously in my opinion is a good thing. :D

Now back to the positivity here: Look at Port Antonio, beautiful isn't it?

Do you remember that silly 80s movie "Cocktail" with Tom Cruise and the chick from Adventures in Babysitting that @Winston was just mentioning in his movie recommendations thread, LOL? They filmed the beach scenes there at Dragon Bay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if there's any secret reptilians in those deep and unexplored mysterious caverns out in the Cockpit Country....

OK, later guys! :D
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 12:30 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
WilliamSmith wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

@Pixel--Dude
I think I remember you telling me about that friend who owned a farm there! That sounds great to stay somewhere in the countryside with a friend you already know you can trust.

I would like to explore inland there more someday, but I only want to do that with trusted friends who are on the combat-ready side, LOL.

If I had to choose only one place, Jamaica is also my #1 choice for where I'd like to live (if I only had to choose one nation state, that is, since I'm still partial to having multiple passports since it's hard to guess in the 2020s which country will be subverted and destroyed next)....... but when you say you think it's "the same as anywhere else in terms of safety," I assume you mean "the same as anywhere else" that ranks in top 10 lists of one of the most violent and dangerous places in the world based on statistical crime rates? LOL! :lol:
Also, the way they drive there might kill you a lot faster than the crime rates, LOL!

But you're right that a lot of the highest risk of violence can be avoided by staying out of Kingston and Montego Bay (not that I'm saying not to go to either of those places, since they are cool, but it is what it is), especially Kingston which is the only one with high enough murder rates to rank on worldwide lists.

I agree 100% to go there, but be prepared because a lot of the criminals out of the cities end up in the rural areas as well. :wink:

But I like it! There's so many beautiful places there I couldn't name them all, there's also amazingly few nasty snakes there (I @!#$ing hate snakes), and it's been called "the most homophobic country on the planet," which obviously in my opinion is a good thing. :D

Do you remember that silly 80s movie "Cocktail" with Tom Cruise and the chick from Adventures in Babysitting that @Winston was just mentioning in his movie recommendations thread, LOL? They filmed the beach scenes there at Dragon Bay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if there's any secret reptilians in those deep and unexplored mysterious caverns out in the Cockpit Country....

Touché on your points about violent crime statistics lol I guess that kind of thing doesn't scare me. Think about it like this you could be in an area with high crime rates and get left alone or be in an area with low crime rates and be unlucky enough to have some cunt with a blade corner you in a dark alley somewhere. I've always been around rough areas and never been phased by the thought of getting my ass kicked by some thug wannabes :lol: as Henry Hill says in the movie Goodfellas: "Way i saw it, everyone takes a beating sometimes."

As for the Jamaican stance on homosexuality. Definitely not a location I would recommend to our resident homosexual @Mr. Mistoffelees. I've heard in Jamaica that they throw rocks and stones at homosexuals and the police join in with the discrimination so Jamaica definitely isn't a safe area for homosexuals at all.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 12:30 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
WilliamSmith wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

@Pixel--Dude

Touché on your points about violent crime statistics lol I guess that kind of thing doesn't scare me. Think about it like this you could be in an area with high crime rates and get left alone or be in an area with low crime rates and be unlucky enough to have some cunt with a blade corner you in a dark alley somewhere. I've always been around rough areas and never been phased by the thought of getting my ass kicked by some thug wannabes :lol: as Henry Hill says in the movie Goodfellas: "Way i saw it, everyone takes a beating sometimes."

As for the Jamaican stance on homosexuality. Definitely not a location I would recommend to our resident homosexual @Mr. Mistoffelees. I've heard in Jamaica that they throw rocks and stones at homosexuals and the police join in with the discrimination so Jamaica definitely isn't a safe area for homosexuals at all.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 6:15 am
@Pixel--Dude
👍 Cool man, just wanted to warn you on the off chance you didn't know, but definitely wasn't trying to be a negatoilet spreading doom and gloom! You sound plenty tough. I hope you enjoy living there if that's what you decide to do (or at least travelling there, if you two don't want to actually move there fulltime). 💪

I am not afraid of taking a beating either, though (brace yourself for a typical American complaint) it is a pain in the ass that it's so difficult to legally purchase firearms there, especially since all the criminals can get guns relatively easily.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
That is for sure!
I'm concerned there's going to be a softening up due to international pressure and their politicians wanting to get ZOG $$$'s in exchange for promoting "LGBTQ rights," but last I knew "buggery" was still fully illegal there (as it should be) and the entrenched homophobia amongst the people is undoubtedly solid there compared with pits of sodomite depravity and homophilia like parts of the jewnited states, or your own UK where the police won't arrest foreign rapists and human traffickers for fear of being accused of being un-PC, but spent huge sums of euros to equip the police with rainbow colored shoelaces to celebrate sodomy.

In addition to the various cases of mobs of Jamaicans angrily chasing down homosexual men and laying a beating on them or attacking them with rocks, machetes, etc, I read that at one point in the early 2000's the Jamaicans slaughtered the leading gay rights activist Brian Williamson with over 70 machete blows, after which a crowd gathered and celebrated over the corpse, while the police downplayed is as motivated by robbery.
And also that some guy called Lenford Harvey who was running "AIDS Support for Life" there also got gunned down on the eve of "World AIDS Day." Interesting timing!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@WilliamSmith well, I definitely don't advocate for violence against homosexuals. Their existence doesn't bother me so long as they're not too promiscuous in public. Indeed, even straight couples sticking their tongues in each other's mouths in public is something I find distasteful. I digress a little here, but I remember visiting an art gallery in Amsterdam where a young couple decided right in front of a Van Gogh piece I was trying to view was a perfect opportunity to have a make out session, which is something I found really distasteful. Anyway, back to my original point. I don't wish harm on anyone. Just keep that shit in the privacy of your own home. That's my opinion.

My views become slightly more radical, however. When we separate the homosexuals who want to be left alone and live their own lives and those clowns who actively want to promote the LGBT and push transgenderism onto children as if all that was natural and normal. I draw the line there! @Lucas88 talked about this alluding to a conversation between myself and @Outcast9428. And I believe we have both discussed in the past the issue of John Money and that perverted reptile Kinsey who want to sexualise children and also bring into question the fundamental principle of gender.

But yeah, Jamaica is a promising destination for a visit. The country is beautiful, despite its high crime rates and strong stance against homosexuality (which is none of my concern anyway, despite being accused incessantly by CaptainSkelebob of being a raging homo :lol: ) I don't know which area we plan on visiting just yet. But probably somewhere on the quieter side as busy areas only piss me off. I want to experience some of the culture without being bombarded by too many tourists or gangsters lol
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 11:56 am
I don't know which area we plan on visiting just yet. But probably somewhere on the quieter side as busy areas only piss me off. I want to experience some of the culture without being bombarded by too many tourists or gangsters lol
@Pixel--Dude
That sounds awesome if you have a friend there who already owns a farm somewhere in the rural parishes! :)

If you want to avoid gangsters then it's probably best to be wary of Kingston in particular, possibly also Montego Bay. Beautiful Ochos Rios also has periodic massive deluges of tourists off those humongous cruise ships.... but damn, I must say the sheer size of those turkeys impresses me though, LOL! ("Those turkeys" meaning the giant cruise ships of course, not the tourists. :mrgreen: )
I did not want to go to Negril because of all the rumors about all the sexually perverted sexpats that are out there in those "Hedonism" resorts, but otherwise I'd have wanted to check out the cool cliffs and caves and tropical reefs I heard were there... on the other hand, east of there lies the "Great Morass" which is full of humongous crocodiles, ROFLMAO! That'd be fun to nab a jewish sex tourist out one of those "Hedonism" places and go toss them to the crocs, LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Port Antonio and Dragon Bay. I think I recently posted a pic of the Erroll Flynn Marina. Errol Flynn used to live in Jamaica before he drank and womanized himself into an early grave (I think even earlier than I'm currently doing, if I remember correctly).

Also the Blue Mountains and Cockpit Country, check them out! And Fern Gully...

They say much of Cockpit Country is still mysterious and full of deep unexplored caverns. I wonder if there's any reptilian humanoids down in there or anything like that...

Umm, anyway, I'm drunk again, so here's another something back on topic of a smoking hot girl sitting in a tree on the beach:

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me ⊙﹏⊙