An interesting article about how women shouldn't be so picky

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

An interesting article about how women shouldn't be so picky

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Great article! She goes into detail on her own life, she has a child via a sperm donar, wishing she was not so "picky" when it came to getting a husband now that she is in her 40's (good luck finding a man now!) Maybe in her 20's and 30's she was too busy sleeping with bad boys to notice all the "nice guys" that she could of been dating. Well since she was so picky about who she wanted to marry, she HAS to settle now! She is a single mother in her 40's, she will be lucky to get ANY guys now! You reap what you sow! Now it's time to pay the piper!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I think that is a great article which shows a lot of the thinking that women in the US engage in.

But here's what I'd like to add:

"She wants someone to be in the trenches with her."

But......"married couples don't have sex."

-just what is this bitch offering us? From us she wants a "wallet" for herself and her kid (which isn't our kid).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most dating experts tell guys they should NOT get involved with single mothers! They basically say, avoid single mothers like the plague! Now I see why! Why should I have to raise somebody elses kids? Single mothers are looking for someone to take care of them AND their children! As the dating experts say, don't date single mothers, avoid them like the plague!
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

jamesbond wrote:Most dating experts tell guys they should NOT get involved with single mothers! They basically say, avoid single mothers like the plague! Now I see why! Why should I have to raise somebody elses kids? Single mothers are looking for someone to take care of them AND their children! As the dating experts say, don't date single mothers, avoid them like the plague!
I respect that view. But what if the guy has children himself--then does it matter? And what if the single mother is not out to use the guy, but honestly loves him? What then? I guess if I were not a mom myself I would agree... but I am a mom that is unmarried, and I would never ever use a guy just for his wallet. I mean, it's okay to have that opinion. Everyone has the right to be with whom they feel is best for them. But not all single moms are that evil.