Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Teal Lantern wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:Thanks for the advice i finding lots on the dia sites i would say 50 % are single moms
choice i have never had in the uk and will never have the woman here make me sick and thats just there attutide not there body type and face.
I think i could not date a single mom thats just too much i think helping bring up someone else child that not my issue but i would at best go only for fun
your right i would not travel half way round the global to be with a woman that has aready a child with a another man
I've also noticed the high percent of ready-made families on many sites targeting Western men. The memo seems to have gone out that if a girl has earned such a reputation that the local guys won't marry her and/or she pops out a kid (or TWO :shock:) with local bad boys -- no problem, just put up a profile and some Westerner will ride in on his white horse and save her.
While the girls may hope that some Westerner rides in to save her it doesn't happen often. The guys on DIA, Cherry Blossoms and the other dating sites are as bad or worse than the girls. Very few will ever come to Phils and certainly even less will marry the girls.

BTW, I see nothing wrong with a girl wanting a guy to come to Phils, fall in love and marry her. Just saying the percentage of even good looking, childless girls who end up with husbands is small.

It is totally delusional to think most girls on DIA or Cherry Blossoms are only there, hoping you will travel halfway around the world to meet them, screw them and then leave. At least recognize that it is understandable that they want what most women want.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

While the girls may hope that some Westerner rides in to save her it doesn't happen often. The guys on DIA, Cherry Blossoms and the other dating sites are as bad or worse than the girls. Very few will ever come to Phils and certainly even less will marry the girls.

BTW, I see nothing wrong with a girl wanting a guy to come to Phils, fall in love and marry her. Just saying the percentage of even good looking, childless girls who end up with husbands is small.

It is totally delusional to think most girls on DIA or Cherry Blossoms are only there, hoping you will travel halfway around the world to meet them, screw them and then leave. At least recognize that it is understandable that they want what most women want.
The percentage of guys going there is miniscule. The ones that go will be visiting like 10 girls or more. Some guys are total pervs. I was writing to one girl who had told me that she was offered an "amateur modeling job" by one guy from DIA. She then proudly sent me the photos of the " pictorial". It was a BDSM photo series with her as the main protagonist. All tied up and gagged. And she was an innocent country girl. Used to be, that is.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kingjoe60 wrote:no child support so its just spread your seed and go haha thats a laugh i think thats what the korean men are currently doing kopino kids

Shameful actions by some Korean men to abandon their children like that! I never knew what the term "Kopino," was before the video. I feel for the beautiful children because they are rejected by both Filipino and Korean society.

I saw a video on Youtube where a Korean man built a school in the Philippines to educate Kopino children in both Korean and English;

I-Witness " Kopino " - 03 September 2012 Part 1

I-Witness " Kopino " - 03 September 2012 Part 2
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:Thanks for the advice i finding lots on the dia sites i would say 50 % are single moms
choice i have never had in the uk and will never have the woman here make me sick and thats just there attutide not there body type and face.
I think i could not date a single mom thats just too much i think helping bring up someone else child that not my issue but i would at best go only for fun
your right i would not travel half way round the global to be with a woman that has aready a child with a another man
I've also noticed the high percent of ready-made families on many sites targeting Western men. The memo seems to have gone out that if a girl has earned such a reputation that the local guys won't marry her and/or she pops out a kid (or TWO :shock:) with local bad boys -- no problem, just put up a profile and some Westerner will ride in on his white horse and save her.

Yes...imagine that, even girls with a child are not lining up to be free whores for foreign dumb-asses.
I avoid almost all foreigners as experience has shown me that by far, most foreign men visiting the Philippines are total asses.
I think it is funny when they get hosed in various ways...most of them totally deserve it.

Outwest
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

davewe wrote:While the girls may hope that some Westerner rides in to save her it doesn't happen often. The guys on DIA, Cherry Blossoms and the other dating sites are as bad or worse than the girls. Very few will ever come to Phils and certainly even less will marry the girls.
Ah, the "teh menz are bad, too" derailment. The OP was about single mothers, no?
davewe wrote:BTW, I see nothing wrong with a girl wanting a guy to come to Phils, fall in love and marry her. Just saying the percentage of even good looking, childless girls who end up with husbands is small.
Who said it was "wrong"?
davewe wrote: It is totally delusional to think most girls on DIA or Cherry Blossoms are only there, hoping you will travel halfway around the world to meet them, screw them and then leave. At least recognize that it is understandable that they want what most women want.
Sure, it would be delusional to think that about most of the girls. Most of them AREN'T single mothers. It would also be a stretch to pretend "most" equals "high percent". BTW, my comment was unrelated to DIA & CB specifically, but another couple of sites I've looked at, so you don't need to keep defending the honor of the CB & DIA girls. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Teal Lantern wrote: Sure, it would be delusional to think that about most of the girls. Most of them AREN'T single mothers. It would also be a stretch to pretend "most" equals "high percent". BTW, my comment was unrelated to DIA & CB specifically, but another couple of sites I've looked at, so you don't need to keep defending the honor of the CB & DIA girls. :roll:
Don't care to defend anyone's honor. Just stating that many (I won't say most or a high percent) of guys here on HA are delusional. That's a pretty safe statement to make :)

What is even safer to say is that for whatever reasons the vast majority of men who visit the Asian dating sites will never go to Phils or the other countries, and "many" of those who do will be of the type that Outwest described above.

But for those guys who will get on a plane - this is a good thing - cause the women know that you are the exception - and they will treat you accordingly.

I say this as I finish packing for my flight in a couple hours. Next stop Cebu, CDO, Davao and points in between.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

There are plenty of available filipinas who are single moms, but you won't find many at all who will settle for a fling. The culture and environment is much different for single moms in the Philippines than it is in America. A lot of single mothers live with their parents or other close family members like sisters or cousins. Their privacy is very limited, even moreso with children around. Filipinas have a heightened sense of shame about promiscuity and if there is even a hint of a rumor going around that she is sleeping with strangers or someone else's man it hurts them a lot. Their reputation means a lot more and with family and friends close around it is very hard to play the games that AW play without looking despicable.

Most filipinas who are online are looking for love and commitment. They are wary of being option on an American man's dating card and I've heard that stated to me many times. In addition, birth control is pretty much non-existent and the last thing a filipina with a kid wants to do is to have children from multiple fathers - unlike feminist single moms in America, where having kids from multiple fathers adds to their status points as victims of those oh so horrible American men. Filipinas have a more exclusive, traditional and serious view of courtship and very little interest the current Western dating schemes of either sex playing the field.

Filipinas credibility is one of their greatest assets and in very stark contrast to AW. That's why many of us look abroad for love, so why would they give that up? If you're not ready for something serious, P4P is the better way to go as you would helping out and scoring multiple women with no strings attached, presuming you bring protection. IMO, prostitution is stigmatized here in America but to me it is more moral if you are honestly not looking/ready for commitment.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

i wouldnt put too much stock in what noog has to say. he married a filipina and brought her to the US without a prenup(bad financial risk but he was in LOVE!!!). i lived there for 6 months boned lots of girls never paid but i also studied the law before i went. adultery is illegal in the philippines so these single moms might be seperated from there husbands when they f**k you. either way when a women tells me she had kids there its a big red flag that she might be married and by extension f***ing a married women is a crimal offense there. there are soo many single women without kids unless you have zero ability to talk to women and are ugly as sin you should have no problems getting laid.

another law there women can claim rape and do to extort money from foreigners. i never had this problem or met anyone dealing with it but its worth it to buy a small video camera and film your sexual exploits. call me paranoid but i did this in the US and i also did it in the philippines.

the main legal problems in the philippines to worry about

-false rape charges(hidden camera solves that)
-f***ing a girl under 18(its hard to guess a girls age here i always had her show me her id and also send me a text telling me her age)
-f***ing a married women(avoid women older that 24-25 and or with kids also get her to text you that she is not married)

i imagine people think im being paranoid but i find women to be risky and unpredictable. the laws in other countries are also not like the US. it helps to take steps to protect yourself.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Thanks Royaldude i did not think about the laws and how could be rape if do her and leave and she wants money and adultury is a crime thats serious. i dont know if a do a lot girls it may one or want would be enough for me. But then what happens if you get one pregrant they want more money and say its yours when it s not? how would you deal with this ?
kingjoe60 youtube
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

For you would-be step-dads ...

Chartier v. Chartier
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartier_v._Chartier :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

kingjoe60
Last edited by royaldude on December 23rd, 2014, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Yes because she isn't just a passport-digger for herself, she's after passports for ther kids too! Not to mention she's desperate to get child support off YOU once you adopt her little tribe and then she can live in your house after shes makes false domestic violence calls to the cops - hopefully the cops will just kill you so she gets it all. Yes, these girls are real keepers - that's why their first man/men left them.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

zacb wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:
They do tend to be easier, however, if they are hot, they may be more picky. If they are not good looking and are single moms, then they are usually easy.

Filipino culture is agriculture based, similar to Africa, in that the survival strategy is not in using their mind, but in producing many offspring to offset the high mortality rate. This is how an agricultural society survives. In contrast, European climates are colder and require more brains and intelligence to survive, which explains why they have a higher IQ than people do in Philippines and Africa. This is why Filipinas are eager to breed. Their inherent nature coded in their genes is to breed more in order to compensate with their high mortality rate.
yeah so more stupid they dont use birth control and prefer bareback. no condoms rule maybe i think with single moms is that right ? birth control hard to find in philippines maybe they never are taught about it
Not to be rude, but you are acting stupid. If you look even at the US, this happens all the time with single women getting pregnant. My thought is that it probably has something to do with religion, or maybe culture. But lack of education? I don't thing so.
Exactly in 26% Catholic America, compared to 85% in the Philippines the birth to single mother rate is about 40% to the 38% Philippines. And in America that education and free condoms have been giving out for decades. The last figures I have seen for the OP's UK were even higher then American's rates, with ex-Catholic France and Sweden over 50%.

So many men have been travelling to find the almost mythical family values women and with that narrative pushed by the mail order sites it comes as a shock to go abroad and find no greater chance of finding an unattached woman then they do at home
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Post by Winston »

I don't get why almost every Filipina is a single mom. Some of them are hot too. Why did all their boyfriends dump them? How can it be so common that almost every Filipina is a single mom?

If you ask Filipina single moms why their baby's father and her aren't together anymore, she will usually say:

"He cheated on me. He had other girls. He was a playboy. I couldn't accept that."
Or
"He gambled all our money away and treated me badly. He slept with other girls too. I had enough so I broke up with him."

How is it that 99 percent of guys who date Filipinas end up being cheaters? Odd isn't it? Why such a consistent pattern? Why would almost every Filipina get dumped? They all give the same story when asked too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Filipina single moms: Are they easy and worth a go on?

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I don't get why almost every Filipina is a single mom. Some of them are hot too. Why did all their boyfriends dump them? How can it be so common that almost every Filipina is a single mom?

If you ask Filipina single moms why their baby's father and her aren't together anymore, she will usually say:

"He cheated on me. He had other girls. He was a playboy. I couldn't accept that."
Or
"He gambled all our money away and treated me badly. He slept with other girls too. I had enough so I broke up with him."

How is it that 99 percent of guys who date Filipinas end up being cheaters? Odd isn't it? Why such a consistent pattern? Why would almost every Filipina get dumped? They all give the same story when asked too.
What you just wrote (in bold) is very telling. Clearly, your perception of Philippines is sometimes (often) shaped from what you see on Fields and vicinity. It's simply not true that almost every Filipina is a single mom, unless you are talking about bargirls in Angeles maybe!

As of 2014, less than 10% of women in the 15-19 year old age bracket had given birth or was pregnant and in the 20-24 bracket, over half have still not given birth or been pregnant. So, majority (over half) of women age 24 or below have never given birth and are not pregnant.

Also, as one would expect, the percentages of young Pinay women who've never given birth rises with socio economic status and vice-versa.

https://psa.gov.ph/content/one-ten-youn ... al-results