Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by Moretorque »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 2:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 6:13 pm
Possibly the reason this look is being promoted is that it is easy to create using surgical and photographic enhancement. You can use a short plain looking female like Kim Kardashian as essentially a blank model, give her whatever level of fake ass and boobs and lips you want, enhance the photos and everyone is convinced the resulting disgusting freak is beautiful.
I've always held the belief that black chicks have the best booties. The bigger the better. Only a real man can handle such a bootylicious piece of ass! I'm talking to a black chick at the moment and she's waaaaaay hotter than any white cracka hoe.
I like all kinds of women of all grades but the most spectacular and beautiful for any category of anything are the rare rare white women. I do not care what feature you are into there is always this one white girl who always has it in spades better than all the other races for the most part.

Some super rare white women are unbelieveable in their attributes but it's a narrow window of time and age, they do not hold up as well over time as some other races.
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 10:03 am
I like all kinds of women of all grades but the most spectacular and beautiful for any category of anything are the rare rare white women. I do not care what feature you are into there is always this one white girl who always has it in spades better than all the other races for the most part.

Some super rare white women are unbelieveable in their attributes but it's a narrow window of time and age, they do not hold up as well over time as some other races.
I'm not into White women at all. I find pale skin complexions unattractive or even gross. I might make an exception for a really tanned Caucasian brunette who looks almost Hispanic but generally I have no interest in dating White women. It's just not my thing.

I've never encountered a rare White woman who I've thought has it in spades better than women of other races. In fact for me a top-tier White girl doesn't hold up to a top-tier Latina. Latinas are just on another level!

And White women tend not to age too well. For me this is another reason to date only women with Brown/Black complexions.

People are free to post some photos of White girls who are short, thick and have big booties here and I'm willing to take a look but I doubt I'll find them as attractive as my Latinas with the same qualities.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

The message on her hot pants is intended for me only: You guys keep your hands to yourself, since I don't let other men put their hands on what's mine (but you can still enjoy the pic though)...

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I said some positive things about white women earlier tonight: Wanted to stick up for them a bit, even though I'm pretty much all-in on black women this lifetime, but I mentioned Nadine Jansen. Well I wouldn't have posted this just because it might push the line on nudity, but they already shoved this thread into NSFW for whatever reason, so here you go for any of you guys man enough to handle a Germanic woman built like this (though I might be a little off the "short" criterion, not sure if Nadine is short or not):
Ordinarily I might've added the caution that you can look but not touch since this was all mine... interestingly enough, was going to say some joke to contrary about how the black women were all mine, but maybe you guys could try your luck with a girl like this........ but honestly, no: There's some instinct flaring up inside me to claim this one for myself too, even though I don't have enough time really for any more.
I guess Yosemite Sam said it best: "This is all mine! Now get a-goin' before I puncture yer hide!"

I don't really think there's any such thing as "too many women" (a dangerous notion, and best in my case not to think on such limiting notions), but this still reminded me of this pic which I'll also shove in here:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 4:39 am
I'd so stealth her if she rolled down "la goma" on me with her fingers and then turn around bent over. Com ela nao gosto das camisinhas com certeza!!!! Rsrsrsrsrsrs
She's probably part if not fully Italian or Romanian looking like that. f**k yeah in a Fred Durst Limp Bizkit voice!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

So what's cool is that MOST JUST ABOUT ALL Latinas LOATHE - not LOVE - condoms. I had smashed at least 100 Latinas and they hardly ever say, "Ponte el condon" nor "Coloca a camisinha". I guess it's part of their Greico-Roman culture to be free-loving' unfettered unlimited.

Real story: one time back in 2000 in The Bronx NY, I had tried to sell my Puerto Rican GILF lover (yes a female) on trying out a banana-tasting condom that I'd thought she'd like (mind you this is the first time we ever had sex). She was like, "if you don't put that fckin' condom away, I will pull up my boy short panties and call it a day with you, my mans". Yeap Viva Latinoamerica en serio!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Some more delicious treats for us macho men who love women with curves!

I know that @WilliamSmith asserts that African women lead when it comes to booty genetics and curvaciousness and he's probably right but I think that it is Latinas who dominate this particular "weight class" of short, thick bootyliciousness. This is probably due to their Latin genes that favor short stature while retaining thickness.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

¡Culonas a tope!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!

I love me some phat ass!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 10:05 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
I'd so stealth her if she rolled down "la goma" on me with her fingers and then turn around bent over. Com ela nao gosto das camisinhas com certeza!!!! Rsrsrsrsrsrs
She's probably part if not fully Italian or Romanian looking like that. f**k yeah in a Fred Durst Limp Bizkit voice!!!!
LOL!! That white woman with the mind-bendingly fine big ass and huge 100% natural juggs is Nadine Jansen: I thought she was a full-blooded German, but maybe not (though she is definitely from Germany).
Back when I was a lad, before getting my ass in gear to figure out what I was doing with women and read every PUA book and bodice ripper novel I could get my hands on so I could get women consistently, I think that pic was one of my "standby equipment" pics where I blew half a million loads over it in a state of angst-ridden frustration, since I wanted to get my hands on that ass for real not feel like an idiot on the Truman Show pulling it over just a damned pic on a computer screen. I'm enjoying far better times now, but still like looking at the pics in threads like this though. :mrgreen:
Germanic women do have some great curves sometimes though, even though the beauty standard tends to usually favor thin women or Barbies. Growing up in 100% white areas (Pacific Northwest) until I was in my mid-20s, I've seen many thick white women with hourglass figures and big butts and thick legs the way I like. That is a particularly good one though.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

July 4th, 2022, 10:19 pm
So what's cool is that MOST JUST ABOUT ALL Latinas LOATHE - not LOVE - condoms. I had smashed at least 100 Latinas and they hardly ever say, "Ponte el condon" nor "Coloca a camisinha". I guess it's part of their Greico-Roman culture to be free-loving' unfettered unlimited.

Real story: one time back in 2000 in The Bronx NY, I had tried to sell my Puerto Rican GILF lover (yes a female) on trying out a banana-tasting condom that I'd thought she'd like (mind you this is the first time we ever had sex). She was like, "if you don't put that fckin' condom away, I will pull up my boy short panties and call it a day with you, my mans". Yeap Viva Latinoamerica en serio!
Wow, 100+ Latinas, that's an impressive notch count, LOL!

Great, another guy who knows a lot about Latinas too: @E Irizarry R&B Singer was a poster who I noticed posted a whole bunch of detailed information on Latinas genetics once in older posts in some other thread when I was looking up Caribbean and Latin American countries. So now along with @Lucas88 there's at least two experts on Latinas.

Also, with 100+ women, here's a guy who might get yelled at by the tradpill types on this forum who even accuse a modest man like me of "degeneracy" just because I think spanking women who enjoy the tingling sensations that they describe spreading down there after getting their big butts spanked is OK, LOL, but personally I think being a PUA is fine too even though I don't think of myself that way, since I noticed women kinda seem to like having sex....

Personally, I am lazy and just want at least 2 girlfriends at once (preferably 3) at a time, but doubt I'll ever close to a notch count of 100 in my life (though you never know, if I get really affectionate and romantic with just a few women but things didn't work out, then running off and getting as many more women as possible into the sack is admittedly a good cure for a romantic man's aching heart, but I'll keep the romances going if possible).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88 great pics, and yeah, though I personally love black women the most and think they're the world champions for the world's curviest hourglass figures and big butts (and their thick thighs and legs with strong muscles beneath all that womanly volume too, which drives me totally nuts) you're right about the Latinas probably taking the crown for your preferred criteria of being short, as well as thick and curvy with big butts. I think the average height on most black women is only around 5'3" to 5'5"ish on average if I remember the stats, but Latinas usually seem even shorter on average even though I forget if there's any stats. (It's hard to generalize with them because "Latina" includes the much bigger taller mixed white ancestry types, as well as the little babes with a mixture of much shorter Amerindian, and usually some black genes...)

Here's a requote from my Curviest women thread of a girl who has all the qualities you like but is black enough to make me start feeling like Mr Romance too:
I feel inspired to add some more new pics too, but ran out of time at the moment, so will drop these in and be back later..................
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 7:34 pm
I think it's always a very, very good sign if a curvy girl has her own leopard print swimsuit and/or leopard jumpsuit.

Because of having the good fortune to meet some girls from there before my expat research phase, I was originally thinking that I was probably thinking with my you-know-what in picking DR as one of the countries to consider going expat to since I knew they had some issues there, but after more research it's looking pretty good objectively on other criteria besides the women, definitely up there on my list along with the Caribbean nations and a few other interesting places that allow multiple passports.

As for its "issues" I mentioned, besides more "macro" economic and political issues, I heard people from there talking about being mugged by the police, not an uncommon problem in some Latin American countries, but apparently also there. Well I guess that's the cue to post this:
Oh, a quick edit adding info on the Dominican Republic which is still pretty high on my expat prospect list for other reasons than just being a horny bastard: I mentioned Dominicans talking about being mugged by the police, but on further research they say that's much less likely if you are a tourist or expatriate, and that the police might ask for a "donation" of $20-40 periodically or something like that for some supposed police program ( :mrgreen: ), but that they're mainly concerned with preventing violence against tourists and expats so it doesn't mess up their tourist revenue that their economy needs by scaring away other tourists. So no guarantees, but there's an update on what I heard. :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 6:12 pm
July 4th, 2022, 10:05 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
LOL!! That white woman with the mind-bendingly fine big ass and huge 100% natural juggs is Nadine Jansen: I thought she was a full-blooded German, but maybe not (though she is definitely from Germany).
Back when I was a lad, before getting my ass in gear to figure out what I was doing with women and read every PUA book and bodice ripper novel I could get my hands on so I could get women consistently, I think that pic was one of my "standby equipment" pics where I blew half a million loads over it in a state of angst-ridden frustration, since I wanted to get my hands on that ass for real not feel like an idiot on the Truman Show pulling it over just a damned pic on a computer screen. I'm enjoying far better times now, but still like looking at the pics in threads like this though. :mrgreen:
Germanic women do have some great curves sometimes though, even though the beauty standard tends to usually favor thin women or Barbies. Growing up in 100% white areas (Pacific Northwest) until I was in my mid-20s, I've seen many thick white women with hourglass figures and big butts and thick legs the way I like. That is a particularly good one though.
Haahaha your story had me cracking up. BTW I'm a bit conflated on if I should go to Germany or not. It seems like they are putting man through the court system there because he stealthed a chick and got arrested for it. Say what you want, but purposely breakin' the condom and continuing to smash her raw is such a turn-on. Don't lecture me on HIV misinformation. :P Another topic, another era to talk about it if need-be.

That's why I heard a lot of Black American dudes used to travel up the 5 from PNW to Vancouver and Surrey 20 years ago when there was a wave of Black dudes with jungle-fever overload back then: just to get curvy White women in that part of N. America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@WilliamSmith , yeap the rule-of-thumb I have per city you live is is this: have another, additional girlfriend every 200,000 people in population of that city. It's harder to get caught in public that way with one or the other at any time!

e.g. I had in Chile where I had one local leave, I'd shower up, change the sheets, air-out the apartment, and then the next Chilean freak would slide through 2 1/2 hours later. Barebackin' both of them ROTFLMAO :lol::lol: #Antofagasta #Chile #2007 dude I lost so much control of swiping my two girlfriends in and out of the house from making the concrete floor sqeak above the landlord that they threw me out 2 weeks later with a notice on my door beforehand! ROTFLMAO :lol: I ONLY stayed for 2 1/2 months!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY! DON'T LET IT FALTER/DIE!!!!! HAHHA LMAO