Does anyone on here actually have a wife/GF that is very hot?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone on here actually have a wife/GF that is very hot?

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 4:54 am
MrMan wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 10:26 pm
I wouldn't post my wife's picture here...or my kid's or my own.
Same here. I wouldn't do that. I don't care if people don't believe my girlfriend exists. I have zero investment in proving anything to anyone.
Over the years, I've encountered a couple of people on the forum who seemed mentally deranged, and one seemed rather mean. I wouldn't want them having any personal information. But I've shared some thoughts here I'd rather have not have associated with my employment. Even being against child castration these days might cost you your job or just cause problems.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 2:22 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 4:54 am
MrMan wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 10:26 pm
I wouldn't post my wife's picture here...or my kid's or my own.
Same here. I wouldn't do that. I don't care if people don't believe my girlfriend exists. I have zero investment in proving anything to anyone.
Over the years, I've encountered a couple of people on the forum who seemed mentally deranged, and one seemed rather mean. I wouldn't want them having any personal information. But I've shared some thoughts here I'd rather have not have associated with my employment. Even being against child castration these days might cost you your job or just cause problems.
Yeah, that's a sensible take. There are a LOT of vindictive crazies on here. Just think of Mercer, or PAG. Those people would absolutely plaster your face all over the net if they got their grubby little hands on it and ruin lives and reputations without a second thought. I've shared quite a few views here that aren't deemed acceptable by polite society. Not to mention some of my adventures which, if they became known to those closest to me, would shock them and offend them.

It's also funny how the people who cry about "requiring proof" the most tend to be trolls, in 99% of cases. Never a serious, established member. Because to a serious established and respectable member, sharing a picture is not something I am opposed to doing. To a troll, however, I never would. The troll is free to believe or disbelieve what he wants. When all is said and done, his opinion is as meaningless as his existence.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Btw, it doesn't matter if our wives are hot to anyone else. Lucas88 may think my wife is too much of a skinny twig to be attractive to him---- not a phaaaat woman with a phaaaaat waste, etc. :lol:

She's not one of those women, when she back up she go 'Beep! Beep!" (makes truck backing up beeping sound.)
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 10:31 am
Btw, it doesn't matter if our wives are hot to anyone else. Lucas88 may think my wife is too much of a skinny twig to be attractive to him---- not a phaaaat woman with a phaaaaat waste, etc. :lol:

She's not one of those women, when she back up she go 'Beep! Beep!" (makes truck backing up beeping sound.)
That's another thing, some men are all about body, others all about face. Some men like women only when they are curvy, some like women only when they are slender, and others like something in between. Some even genuinely like fatties. Still, a truly beautiful face is something most men could agree on, to some degree. Whereas which particular body types excites a man is very much up for debate. Personally I love big booty girls... but I have no issue with more slender ladies as well. I would not like any large booty owning lady if her face was not up to my standards, because bodies often deteriorate with age but a beautiful face will always be a beautiful face if the owner lives healthily enough.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 10:52 am
MrMan wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 10:31 am

That's another thing, some men are all about body, others all about face. Some men like women only when they are curvy, some like women only when they are slender, and others like something in between. Some even genuinely like fatties. Still, a truly beautiful face is something most men could agree on, to some degree. Whereas which particular body types excites a man is very much up for debate. Personally I love big booty girls... but I have no issue with more slender ladies as well. I would not like any large booty owning lady if her face was not up to my standards, because bodies often deteriorate with age but a beautiful face will always be a beautiful face if the owner lives healthily enough.
When I went to Asia, my grandmother predicted I'd come back with an Asian wife. She said one thing about those Asian women. They are real purdy when they are young, but I've never seen a pretty old Asian woman.

I thought I'd never seen a pretty old white woman. But my grandmother was an old white woman, so I kept my mouth shut.

Rarely have I seen a woman I would describe both as old and pretty. There are old women who used to be pretty, and there is a transition phase.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 12:04 pm
When I went to Asia, my grandmother predicted I'd come back with an Asian wife. She said one thing about those Asian women. They are real purdy when they are young, but I've never seen a pretty old Asian woman.

I thought I'd never seen a pretty old white woman. But my grandmother was an old white woman, so I kept my mouth shut.

Rarely have I seen a woman I would describe both as old and pretty. There are old women who used to be pretty, and there is a transition phase.
Reading that just makes me depressed. We get old too soon and wise too late. - Ben Franklin. @gsjackson
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA