Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on September 30th, 2011, 11:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Post by wallstreeterwww »

Winston, these women are absolutely drop dead gorgeous :) . I have no doubt they are amond the sexiest women in the world. I just have one fear thats been nagging me for the past year about ukrainian and other eastern block women . I have noticed that out of thousands of profiles I have looked at there are many 3 or 4 women saying on their profiles that God comes first. Please convince me I am wrong(I actually would love to be proven wrong in this case). I would really love to get to know a few as friends first but This fear that they are more like western european women (in just this aspect) really scares me.

Im not saying im an expert on them as I have yet to conversate with one of them, so I would love for you to show me something that would change my mind on this.
God Bless
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So there no Christian/Catholic Singles In America worthy of your time??? Yes you can find devoted women in Eastern Europe, in Western Europe and throughout most of the world in fact.

Considering the congregations I see at Mega Churches around the country, even in my own backyard, one would think finding a suitable woman is not difficult. Maybe asking for a virgin such as yourself is a big ask at this point.

Just like small town men asking if women in International Dating find that rural lifestyle suitable, the answer is yes. Popular? No just like finding a Christian virgin or not, Popular? Kinda, somewhat, but not really.

The difference is you can meet many women at one time or do it the normal way which is meeting a few girls a month at best.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

wallstreeterwww wrote:Winston, these women are absolutely drop dead gorgeous :) . I have no doubt they are amond the sexiest women in the world. I just have one fear thats been nagging me for the past year about ukrainian and other eastern block women . I have noticed that out of thousands of profiles I have looked at there are many 3 or 4 women saying on their profiles that God comes first. Please convince me I am wrong(I actually would love to be proven wrong in this case). I would really love to get to know a few as friends first but This fear that they are more like western european women (in just this aspect) really scares me.

Im not saying im an expert on them as I have yet to conversate with one of them, so I would love for you to show me something that would change my mind on this.
God Bless
I don't understand your question. Are you worried that they put God in their lives first? Many religious people say that, but it doesn't mean that much. It's not like God physically comes down and tells them to do stuff. lol. It's just part of their religious brainwashing. I wouldn't worry about that aspect.

These women are more genuine and down to earth and easier to talk to than American women. But of course, there are gold diggers among them and dishonest types too. To be in the game, you gotta wade through such types too. It's part of the international dating game.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The animal rights people in America would have a field day with that Fox shall..lol

Seems she's rockin an Audi, I guess she's got a well-paying job.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on May 24th, 2011, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Spontaneous combustion level hot!

Post by ajvf97 »

Oh no, I'm catching a fever just looking at these! Really! The same thing happened to me when I was in Poland almost 2 months ago. Beautiful women everywhere. These women are hot enough to melt the wicked witches of the western world. AW simply cannot compete with these women. I guess I'd better start planning and saving for my next trip. But where? Damn, now I gotta think of that too. Decisions, decisions.

New to the forum,

Andy
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on December 11th, 2012, 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 29th, 2012, 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »