Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Short, Thick Girls with Big Booties - Photo Compilation

Post by WilliamSmith »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 5:53 pm
@WilliamSmith , yeap the rule-of-thumb I have per city you live is is this: have another, additional girlfriend every 200,000 people in population of that city. It's harder to get caught in public that way with one or the other at any time!

e.g. I had in Chile where I had one local leave, I'd shower up, change the sheets, air-out the apartment, and then the next Chilean freak would slide through 2 1/2 hours later. Barebackin' both of them ROTFLMAO :lol::lol: #Antofagasta #Chile #2007 dude I lost so much control of swiping my two girlfriends in and out of the house from making the concrete floor sqeak above the landlord that they threw me out 2 weeks later with a notice on my door beforehand! ROTFLMAO :lol: I ONLY stayed for 2 1/2 months!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah classic badge of honor: Being evicted from your apartment by your landlord for giving the women screaming orgasms + shaking the walls, building foundations, and "concrete floor squeak." :lol:

I'm always honest with the women, myself, not hiding other girlfriends (though that's easier when everyone lives in different areas so the women don't see each other, and you also date single moms and career women in a country known for widespread social alienation, LOL). The American culture is down the drain enough that's often not a problem, but that's interesting to contemplate if Latinas and girls elsewhere find it a lot more objectionable if men have multiple girlfriends? I got a book on this subject of managing multiple girlfriends in order to always do that, but not hurt their feelings... It's an interesting subject....

P.S. Have you been in the Dominican Republic much? I used to think I was thinking with the family jewels in even imagining that was a good expat zone because of good fortune with meeting some mulattas from there, but on further research the DR actually looks very nice as a prospect (not just because of the women)...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

July 6th, 2022, 5:48 pm
Haahaha your story had me cracking up. BTW I'm a bit conflated on if I should go to Germany or not. It seems like they are putting man through the court system there because he stealthed a chick and got arrested for it.
Not sure about that, but what I heard was Germany's getting reamed so bad they've flooded the country with migrants and rapefugees and now thousands of Germans have fled to Paraguay... so maybe Paraguay's the place to get German girls with big butts now??? Not sure, I am only interested in getting my Catamaran (or other sailboat maybe) and going to the Caribbean or Latin American countries with enough black women, unless I have a new surge of energy and explore Africa a bit too........
"Germanic" was only something I know about from the PNW and some girls from Germany who care to the USSA later (one with a big ass far better than the one posted before), but when I was in Germany as a kid they seemed a bit repressed and psycho....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Say what you want, but purposely breakin' the condom and continuing to smash her raw is such a turn-on. Don't lecture me on HIV misinformation. :P Another topic, another era to talk about it if need-be.
Ah, the terrible allure of barebacking, LOL. Those internal rocking wave vaginal contractions the ladies have make it so tempting to do everything as nature intended so that the contractions will pull your seeds into mons veneris and lead to a wonderful world with high population growth rates, but I've always known that risk was terrible, so I accepted rubbers only. I've NEVER done it without protection, knowing the temptation to become addicted to doing it without them could be life-changing and worrying about how to take care of unexpected children, not to mention STD risks. :lol:
I initially utterly hated putting those f-ing rubbers on, but gradually got used to it.
True story: Not sure exact #s, but as an inexperienced lad I thought it was so horrible to put those turkeys on that I used lube on the INSIDE to get them on each time, then was thinking "these goddamn things are practically built to slip off, no wonder there's so many unwanted pregnancies in this world," etc, then after further reflection and getting used to putting them on regularly, I had the revelation that if I didn't put lube on the inside, then they didn't actually slip off so much... !!!!!!!!!! :o
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Enough talk, and more short thick women with big butts:

Well we're in NSFW thanks to the good hard-working mods here, so here's something from the Dominican Republic, but can't guess the ethnicity: Obviously the chicks at the top are Asians, but can that beautiful big ass be an Asian chick? Doubt it, but you never know, she could be a rare jewel among women..........

Dominican Republic Latina again, thought she might be your type Lucas88

Look but don't touch:
Don't even think about laying your hands on this one if you value your lives: Like Yosemite Sam says: "This is all mine!! So get a-goin' before I puncture yer hides!"

Reminds me of how one looks at me if I go off on alcohol-buzzed Mel Gibson-esque tirades about satanic jews at the wrong time, when what she wanted more at that time was emotional connection, love and romance from me at that time instead: But I always try to provide the right stuff for her in due course........

P.S. That's a curvy model I found on the internet only who reminds me of someone, not actually my girlfriend: Trolls have no impact on me in such cases, but if I actually really did post pics of my own girlfriends and got trolled, then I'd fly into a maddened rage against the trolls like Ray Liotta in that scene from Goodfellas when he puts a beating on that guy with a tennis racket, but that won't do since I can't actually do real violence against male troll netizens who don't mind their manners and have the character flaw that makes men say rude things about the women we love, LOL.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 12:20 am
July 6th, 2022, 5:53 pm
@WilliamSmith , yeap the rule-of-thumb I have per city you live is is this: have another, additional girlfriend every 200,000 people in population of that city. It's harder to get caught in public that way with one or the other at any time!

e.g. I had in Chile where I had one local leave, I'd shower up, change the sheets, air-out the apartment, and then the next Chilean freak would slide through 2 1/2 hours later. Barebackin' both of them ROTFLMAO :lol::lol: #Antofagasta #Chile #2007 dude I lost so much control of swiping my two girlfriends in and out of the house from making the concrete floor sqeak above the landlord that they threw me out 2 weeks later with a notice on my door beforehand! ROTFLMAO :lol: I ONLY stayed for 2 1/2 months!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah classic badge of honor: Being evicted from your apartment by your landlord for giving the women screaming orgasms + shaking the walls, building foundations, and "concrete floor squeak." :lol:

I'm always honest with the women, myself, not hiding other girlfriends (though that's easier when everyone lives in different areas so the women don't see each other, and you also date single moms and career women in a country known for widespread social alienation, LOL). The American culture is down the drain enough that's often not a problem, but that's interesting to contemplate if Latinas and girls elsewhere find it a lot more objectionable if men have multiple girlfriends? I got a book on this subject of managing multiple girlfriends in order to always do that, but not hurt their feelings... It's an interesting subject....

P.S. Have you been in the Dominican Republic much? I used to think I was thinking with the family jewels in even imagining that was a good expat zone because of good fortune with meeting some mulattas from there, but on further research the DR actually looks very nice as a prospect (not just because of the women)...
;-) Thanks for reading & replying!

Yeap, unfortunately, I don't let the other ones know about each other, but FOREIGN WOMEN will wait on you longer if they aren't Anglicized/Americanized. Latinas will mess around with 1 or more local dudes, but still PUT ME INTO THEIR MIX as if I were Barry White with a non-expiry coochie coupon raincheck!!! :lol: Example Ref.:

P.S.: Yes...THREE TIMES ACTUALLY I have been to la Rep Dominicana. I haven't been there since 2016 though. More than likely might not go back because too many American grimey pookies have been frequenting the place spreading their STDs and Anglicizing them ghetto-hood style. No me da interes no mas! Doesn't interest me anymore. Only southern Brazil, Argentina, eastern Bolivia, and Venezuela interest me in S. America. Ecuador used to be one of my favourite HONEYcomb hideouts, but I haven't been there in 7 years now. Most women in EC recognize me from 2010 five years later. That's how small ECuador is. :-X
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 12:38 am
Haahaha your story had me cracking up. BTW I'm a bit conflated on if I should go to Germany or not. It seems like they are putting man through the court system there because he stealthed a chick and got arrested for it.
Not sure about that, but what I heard was Germany's getting reamed so bad they've flooded the country with migrants and rapefugees and now thousands of Germans have fled to Paraguay... so maybe Paraguay's the place to get German girls with big butts now??? Not sure, I am only interested in getting my Catamaran (or other sailboat maybe) and going to the Caribbean or Latin American countries with enough black women, unless I have a new surge of energy and explore Africa a bit too........
"Germanic" was only something I know about from the PNW and some girls from Germany who care to the USSA later (one with a big ass far better than the one posted before), but when I was in Germany as a kid they seemed a bit repressed and psycho....
Interesting response here! Okay thx for convincing me; Deutschland bka Germany is, now, on my bucket list for '23. I have to renew my passport here at the local U.S. Consulate in the Spring '23...almost been 10 years on my SECOND passport, man.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:15 am
Say what you want, but purposely breakin' the condom and continuing to smash her raw is such a turn-on. Don't lecture me on HIV misinformation. :P Another topic, another era to talk about it if need-be.
Ah, the terrible allure of barebacking, LOL. Those internal rocking wave vaginal contractions the ladies have make it so tempting to do everything as nature intended so that the contractions will pull your seeds into mons veneris and lead to a wonderful world with high population growth rates, but I've always known that risk was terrible, so I accepted rubbers only. I've NEVER done it without protection, knowing the temptation to become addicted to doing it without them could be life-changing and worrying about how to take care of unexpected children, not to mention STD risks. :lol:
I initially utterly hated putting those f-ing rubbers on, but gradually got used to it.
True story: Not sure exact #s, but as an inexperienced lad I thought it was so horrible to put those turkeys on that I used lube on the INSIDE to get them on each time, then was thinking "these goddamn things are practically built to slip off, no wonder there's so many unwanted pregnancies in this world," etc, then after further reflection and getting used to putting them on regularly, I had the revelation that if I didn't put lube on the inside, then they didn't actually slip off so much... !!!!!!!!!! :o
bAHAHAAHAHA! As the deflective modern adage goes, "...to each their own." LmAO. WE don't have to be the same on everything.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 7th, 2022, 1:32 am
Enough talk, and more short thick women with big butts:

Well we're in NSFW thanks to the good hard-working mods here, so here's something from the Dominican Republic, but can't guess the ethnicity: Obviously the chicks at the top are Asians, but can that beautiful big ass be an Asian chick? Doubt it, but you never know, she could be a rare jewel among women..........

Dominican Republic Latina again, thought she might be your type Lucas88

Look but don't touch:
Don't even think about laying your hands on this one if you value your lives: Like Yosemite Sam says: "This is all mine!! So get a-goin' before I puncture yer hides!"

Reminds me of how one looks at me if I go off on alcohol-buzzed Mel Gibson-esque tirades about satanic jews at the wrong time, when what she wanted more at that time was emotional connection, love and romance from me at that time instead: But I always try to provide the right stuff for her in due course........

P.S. That's a curvy model I found on the internet only who reminds me of someone, not actually my girlfriend: Trolls have no impact on me in such cases, but if I actually really did post pics of my own girlfriends and got trolled, then I'd fly into a maddened rage against the trolls like Ray Liotta in that scene from Goodfellas when he puts a beating on that guy with a tennis racket, but that won't do since I can't actually do real violence against male troll netizens who don't mind their manners and have the character flaw that makes men say rude things about the women we love, LOL.
No, dude. You can keep the Mrs. Potato Head/Weave-wearing/Hair-Hatted Hooligan chicks. You do not ever have to worry about me accosting them ever! LmaO. :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

July 6th, 2022, 5:58 pm
MAKE THIS THREAD A STICKY! DON'T LET IT FALTER/DIE!!!!! HAHHA LMAO
I too would love for the moderators to make this thread a sticky since I feel that due to its prized content it's the single most important thread on the forum but unfortunately I think that we who are crazy for big butts are in the minority.

Too many of the White and Asian guys here don't know how to appreciate a woman with curves and a big phat ass and even less so a fine gordibuena. @WilliamSmith and myself are the exceptions. :lol:

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88
Nice!!!!
Lucas88 wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 7:04 pm

Here's another from Tanzania:

From America:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

So since this thread got shoved off in NSFW, I assume I'm allowed to post this: If short, thick girls with big butts (especially Latinas) is what you're after @Lucas88, you definitely can find them in the Dominican Republic. :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

^^^^^ Awwwww, man. Awwwww, man. How can you guys tap big bums like that with your building inside of a plastic bag???! You're better than me methinks. :-P
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

July 13th, 2022, 11:44 am
^^^^^ Awwwww, man. Awwwww, man. How can you guys tap big bums like that with your building inside of a plastic bag???! You're better than me methinks. :-P
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
Trust me, I seriously want to do it without the plastic bag, damn do I!!! :o
But I know if I get in the habit of nailing women like these with no rubber on, then it'll feel so goddamn good then I won't want to do it with one on anymore. Also I'm pretty much incapable of pulling out, especially if the chicks are having internal vaginal orgasms where the contractions would ordinarily pull sperm into the womb, so it's either rubbers on for me, or else I'd already be the father of a huge family, and have a lot less flexibility in my lifestyle while at least one large woman and a houseful of kids all yelling at me, instead of just having some girlfriends who treat me great (well, mostly, LOL).

There's one thing I guess I like about rubbers besides the practical sides: When there's an orgasmic chick hyperventilating on the bed and I get up to get rid of the plastic bag after we're finished, I do sort of like the way it swings around while I'm stomping around with my leg muscles all tired from aggressive behavior in bed, and then it makes that raunchy snapping noise when I pull it off.... I kinda like that part even though I'm pretty much green with envy of you guys who always do it without protection. I guess that's my queue for Mr Green: :mrgreen:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 1:18 pm
July 13th, 2022, 11:44 am
@E Irizarry R&B Singer
Trust me, I seriously want to do it without the plastic bag, damn do I!!! :o
But I know if I get in the habit of nailing women like these with no rubber on, then it'll feel so goddamn good then I won't want to do it with one on anymore. Also I'm pretty much incapable of pulling out, especially if the chicks are having internal vaginal orgasms where the contractions would ordinarily pull sperm into the womb, so it's either rubbers on for me, or else I'd already be the father of a huge family, and have a lot less flexibility in my lifestyle while at least one large woman and a houseful of kids all yelling at me, instead of just having some girlfriends who treat me great (well, mostly, LOL).

There's one thing I guess I like about rubbers besides the practical sides: When there's an orgasmic chick hyperventilating on the bed and I get up to get rid of the plastic bag after we're finished, I do sort of like the way it swings around while I'm stomping around with my leg muscles all tired from aggressive behavior in bed, and then it makes that raunchy snapping noise when I pull it off.... I kinda like that part even though I'm pretty much green with envy of you guys who always do it without protection. I guess that's my queue for Mr Green: :mrgreen:
As the late Humpty Hump/Shock G used to say....Doowutchulikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Dominica Republic Mulatta before and after. Though I have my doubts about monogamy even though I love romance, if I had a nice romance with one of these and became a hodler until she thickened up a lot in her 30's or onward, I'd never get tired of nailing these kinds of ladies:

This also reminds me of what we were saying in the other thread, where I'm pretty sure even if this isn't the best thing to bring up since Latinos and Latinas have varying opinions about black people, I am pretty sure they only get looking like that if they have quite a bit of black woman ancestry.

Not to compare these two fine women (I'd just take them both quite happily), to me this is still the highest beauty standard I've ever seen on this earth, as well as the amazing curves making me so horny I can barely think straight: