Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
GlobalTraveler9321
Freshman Poster

Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by GlobalTraveler9321 »

I’m a newbie when it comes to traveling around the world I am a 31 year old black man from Pennsylvania originally new to traveling abroad and I was just curious what are some really good countries to travel too where black American brothers will be well received? France? Italy? UK? Germany? Poland? Brazil? Colombia? Japan? Australia? African countries in lung South Africa? I have been very unlucky finding love on dating sites I use tinder is my daring app to find love and have failed miserably. I consider myself below average and ugly. I’m Not a very good looking man just my opinion. I try swiping around the world including Australia and the Aussie white girls never give me the time or day, I’m really attracted to Aussie women I like their natural dark tan complexion and their curves but I always see them with white guys when I google it online never see them with black guys I feel like Australia is racist because of what I’ve heard the Aussie girls don’t like black American men they stay with their own this is what I hear. I’ve never been overseas so this is just the stuff I’m reading online. I hear your more likely to get approached overseas by international ladies more likely than American women is this true? Sorry for so many questions but I’m very new to this. I don’t have a passport and I don’t speak any foreign languages.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by Winston »

There's a big thread about that topic that addresses your question here:

Countries That Love Black Men

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9943

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18647

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9249

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21949
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

The notion that someone is racist just because they won't date you or finds you attractive and prefer to date their own race is so ridiculous. Black men always go around calling women racist for not wanting to date them. It's not always racism but most often a preference. These Australian women might be cool with black men but wouldn't date them. And can you really blame them? Why date black men who generally dont have much to offer, when they can have real alpha male white men who are at the top of the food chain. Women want resources which most black men don't have. @Contrarian Expatriate is an ugly and old black man but he has money. So those poor eastern European women who wouldn't look at him under normal circumstances, he flashis his money in their face and he get his pickings. Get more money then you have more options. Maybe he can teach you a thing or two about getting white women even when you are not attractive, as he has experience with that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Any place he can expose his equipment for their detailed inspection...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

GlobalTraveler9321 wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 3:12 pm
I’m a newbie when it comes to traveling around the world I am a 31 year old black man from Pennsylvania originally new to traveling abroad and I was just curious what are some really good countries to travel too where black American brothers will be well received? France? Italy? UK? Germany? Poland? Brazil? Colombia? Japan? Australia? African countries in lung South Africa? I have been very unlucky finding love on dating sites I use tinder is my daring app to find love and have failed miserably. I consider myself below average and ugly. I’m Not a very good looking man just my opinion. I try swiping around the world including Australia and the Aussie white girls never give me the time or day, I’m really attracted to Aussie women I like their natural dark tan complexion and their curves but I always see them with white guys when I google it online never see them with black guys I feel like Australia is racist because of what I’ve heard the Aussie girls don’t like black American men they stay with their own this is what I hear. I’ve never been overseas so this is just the stuff I’m reading online. I hear your more likely to get approached overseas by international ladies more likely than American women is this true? Sorry for so many questions but I’m very new to this. I don’t have a passport and I don’t speak any foreign languages.
For some reason, the above has "troll post" written all over it. But in case it is not, I have addressed this ad nauseum before.

It takes more than simply being black to pull anything above the prostitute level. The question you should be asking is how you need to BE in Europe to appeal to women as a black man. If you believe your skin color alone makes or breaks your prospects, that is not generally the case. The women of the world do not view you same way as does America.

The long and short of it is that almost anywhere in the world is better than the United States in terms of women being into black men. However, white American women below the age of 25 seem particularly keen on coming after accomplished black American men ironically. Those over 30 seem less likely unless they were ghetto thots, single mothers, or super leftist wackjobs.

Delete Tinder and all social media, period. Even most white guys find it a waste of time. If you can't muster the courage to meet women in real life, you don't deserve them.

Get rid of this notion that women should be approaching you. Attractive white women don't HAVE to approach men, only fatties, uglies, and personality disordered ones do that. If fear of rejection takes hold of you still, then you don't yet deserve these hot women. I personally grin and chuckle at rejection and I have had white women come back around to me with new interest when they see me speaking with other women. Make rejection your friend.

You also sound rather young. If you become financially successful as a black American man, you'll have more attention from white women than you'll know what to do with, both in America and abroad! Real talk....

Whatever you do, don't lower yourself to falling in love with older, third world single mothers. @Splicelohas done that in the Philippines and that is an instant indication that you are LOW STATUS provider who could do no better than to raise the seed of the better man who impregnated your woman. I would prefer to be dead than rescue an old, throwaway, single mother raising a better man's seed!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Go kick rocks blacky, I am no longer in the Philippines and i am not dating that girl anymore and we didnt end up having a child. I am currently dating a 23 year old who has no children. You said you rather be dead, fancy an old man saying he rather be dead😂. You are always bragging to us men about how young you look and how good looking you are. But i've seen you, you have a big head, a big flat broad nose, nappy hair and you look your age which is about 58. You are literally the most emotional man on this entire forum, you get triggered super easy.😂
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Go kick rocks blacky, I am no longer in the Philippines and i am not dating that girl anymore and we didnt end up having a child. I am currently dating a 23 year old who has no children. You said you rather be dead, fancy an old man saying he rather be dead😂. You are always bragging to us men about how young you look and how good looking you are. But i've seen you, you have a big head, a big flat broad nose, nappy hair and you look your age which is about 58. You are literally the most emotional man on this entire forum, you get triggered super easy.😂
Contrarian so afraid show real self so how you know he look ugly big head pignose you meet him or see photos videos before please sho to us true him for real truth......stanfordguy before call out to him so he pee pants hide under screen not show real self so cowardman afraid of stanfordguy who show true self with high status young white girl groupies to him follow him starman so maybe good be black if look black dj 35 age like stanfordguy but 58 same 60 deeply senior citizen so contrarian only get low class prostitute skank gold digger then brag so fool with egomania same child but steroid body sagy skin of oldman and ugly face you tell us haha what foolman what you know about him please say and show us contrarian for truth splicelo
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spencer wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:44 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Contrarian so afraid show real self so how you know he look ugly big head pignose you meet him or see photos videos before please sho to us true him for real truth......stanfordguy before call out to him so he pee pants hide under screen not show real self so cowardman afraid of stanfordguy who show true self with high status young white girl groupies to him follow him starman so maybe good be black if look black dj 35 age like stanfordguy but 58 same 60 deeply senior citizen so contrarian only get low class prostitute skank gold digger then brag so fool with egomania same child but steroid body sagy skin of oldman and ugly face you tell us haha what foolman what you know about him please say and show us contrarian for truth splicelo
People tell me I look like Ricco Ross. No pointy head deformity on me so please don't hate.

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

I've seen his pic. I'm not gonna show pic without his permission as i'm not sure if that's against the rules.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

People tell me I look like Ricco Ross. No pointy head deformity on me so please don't hate.

Only Stevie Wonder would tell you that you look like Ricco Ross. I've seen you, you look nothing like that, you are a big dude, bigger nose, darker skin than that pic of Ricco Ross. But i am 37 and you are always telling me that you look younger than me and other white men in here because the fact that you are black. But the truth is, you look your age.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Your problem is you are not being honest with this young man. You are saying the women of the world dont view black men same way as in america. Lol No shit Sherlock, if anything they view black men worst. Black men are known the world over for been the most violent men, has the most std's/hiv, deadbeat fathers, you can't lead, you can't work as a collective, you have self hate(wish you were white men), unintelligent/lowest IQ. Black men sold their own people into slavery. Black men don't build, invent or create, they destroy their communities and everyone elses when a large number of them move in, bring chaos everywhere they go, highest divorces etc etc. You gotta be an outstanding black guy to get a good quality white woman as you already have the worst reputation in the world. The average white women are not into black men, they prefer white men. You want the picking of the white man's counterpart. So why is it racist when she wants the pickings of her own counterpart instead of you. i remember you mentioning once about this young eastern European woman was not racist because she was ok in dating you. So if a white girl wont date you then automatically she is racist?lol
If you black men find white women to be the most attractive physically and mannerisms wise, you are actually complimenting white men, as white women has the same features as us. They also get their mannerisms based on the culture we created for them. Your women get their mannerisms based on the culture you created for them, which is a culture of dysfunction and hostility. Look at how the chinese are treating black men in china right now, hell look how the chinese are treating black men in their own countries. And yet you are saying the world dont look at black men the same as in america. An asian male can go anywhere in the world and the most will happen is some say something about his eyes or what he supposedly eats but the masses are not gonna be fearful of him as he is not known for being violent like black males are. You seem to be living under a rock. So sure this young man can get a white girl but stop feeding him that bulllshiitt that he is not stereotyped the way he is in america when in fact it's worst. Let him spend a year in india and come back and tell me which place he faced more discrimination, america or india.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

OMG... Tonight must be a full moon because the forum weirdos are out in force more than ever.
:lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Your problem is you are not being honest with this young man. You are saying the women of the world dont view black men same way as in america. Lol No shit Sherlock, if anything they view black men worst. Black men are known the world over for been the most violent men, has the most std's/hiv, deadbeat fathers, you can't lead, you can't work as a collective, you have self hate(wish you were white men), unintelligent/lowest IQ. Black men sold their own people into slavery. Black men don't build, invent or create, they destroy their communities and everyone elses when a large number of them move in, bring chaos everywhere they go, highest divorces etc etc. You gotta be an outstanding black guy to get a good quality white woman as you already have the worst reputation in the world. The average white women are not into black men, they prefer white men. You want the picking of the white man's counterpart. So why is it racist when she wants the pickings of her own counterpart instead of you. i remember you mentioning once about this young eastern European woman was not racist because she was ok in dating you. So if a white girl wont date you then automatically she is racist?lol
If you black men find white women to be the most attractive physically and mannerisms wise, you are actually complimenting white men, as white women has the same features as us. They also get their mannerisms based on the culture we created for them. Your women get their mannerisms based on the culture you created for them, which is a culture of dysfunction and hostility. Look at how the chinese are treating black men in china right now, hell look how the chinese are treating black men in their own countries. And yet you are saying the world dont look at black men the same as in america. An asian male can go anywhere in the world and the most will happen is some say something about his eyes or what he supposedly eats but the masses are not gonna be fearful of him as he is not known for being violent like black males are. You seem to be living under a rock. So sure this young man can get a white girl but stop feeding him that bulllshiitt that he is not stereotyped the way he is in america when in fact it's worst. Let him spend a year in india and come back and tell me which place he faced more discrimination, america or india.
But funnily enough, here in China, a country that traditionally and culturally hates dark/black skin - the most successful man when it came to dating in China that I knew was a black American guy. He was a machine though, he had things going on for him, he was intelligent, he was in his mid-50's when I first met him. I don't know about this 'black men' aren't attractive to other women, it depends on the man doesn't it?

As for black men not building, inventing or creating - you don't even know how to build a f***ing paragraph :lol: Let me know what you have invented, Edison! :roll:

I do agree with women liking what they see in the mirror in a man and I agree that white women do usually go for white men - but most white women and white men just aren't very attractive. The average white guy is a balding, slightly overweight guy with normal to mediocre features, same with most white women by the way. Nothing worth crowing about from my vantage point.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Sure tell me the story of one isolated case of a black guy been sucessful in china as if that is the norm.😂 I am in china and the chinese don't want black men here, so i dont know what foolishness you are speaking about. i didn't say all white men and women are attractive. But white men and white women are the beauty globally. But as you said you are speaking from your vantage point, means your opinion.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:09 pm
OMG... Tonight must be a full moon because the forum weirdos are out in force more than ever.
:lol:
So which part of my post is incorrect regarding black men? 😂