Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Postby DanielLee5 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:54 am

Mr Natural wrote:
DanielLee5 wrote: I have some experience with Asian dating, mostly at this service . Check it if you want to, it is rather good.

You must be joking, that's one of the biggest if not THE biggest scam site on the entire web. If you have had experience with them it's only been sending them lot's of money. If you are a spammer associated with them take it elsewhere.

I met with few veeeery nice girls from this site, send no money there :? May be we're talking about different sites ?
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 am

Freshman Poster

Postby Florifelbayron » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:22 pm

TakeMeOut (TMO) – A Dating App Designed for Busy Professionals is Set to Launch in June.

Visit for more details.
Freshman Poster

Postby vladimirbr » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:34 pm

I recommend make new friends for free
Android app:
Freshman Poster

Postby NicholasCatrow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:10 pm

What's a good site to meet Ukranian women? I've never heard of any. Maybe dating sites aren't very popular in Ukraine, and women prefer to just meet in person at social venues?

romancecompass blog
Freshman Poster

Postby Carline Baltes » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi! I'm not really looking for one, I'm married. I just got curious with the topic and searched. LOL

Here's what I got...
Carline Baltes
Freshman Poster

Postby Garry_Brokeland » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:45 am

Are you looking for Online Dating Sites or Matchmakers? If you're looking for online dating sites, there are many niche sites to choose from. Since I don't know a lot about you, I will just give you the basic information on some sites:

- - The largest online dating site. Great place to start if you've never done online dating. It's a paid site.

- OKCupid - This is a great free site. It's really growing in popularity.

- - This is a site that is really for people who are really looking for a serious relationship. Be aware this profile can take about an hour to fill out. It's a paid site. All the girls are from Eastern Europe.

If you're looking for a Matchmaker, then it depends on where you live. I can give you some recommendations if you tell me what city you live in.

I hope that helps!
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women