Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Does downing women make them want you more?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Hay guys, I got bored so I went on POF about a month ago and set up an account. When I first started I did the usual where I complemented the women and generally told them what I was looking for. I received ZERO response and the women did not even bother to say thanks for the complement even though I was being a gentleman.

Ok, well I turned a new leaf and now I go in and look for faults and call them out on it. For example, if the girl is overweight I tell her, if she looks older then what she claims, I tell her, and the one good one is if a girl has taken pics with her friends, I tell her that her friend is cute which then pisses off the girl who actually posted the account because I'm not talking about HER but her friend. ha ha

Anyhow in just a few MINUTES I'm now talking to 3 different girls at once and other girls are now looking at my profile. Sure I'm getting negative attention, but at least from this attention IF I WANTED TO I could pull one of the girls.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:51 pm

BAHHHH!! Awww one of the girls must got mad and reported me because now I'm blocked from getting in on POF... Western women are so pathetic, they run to the authorities/manginas as soon as they feel threatened.

And see guys, this is why Western women are so F*** up in this county. They are protected from ALL FORMS of scrutiny and criticism.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Taking a break from studying chemistry

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 pm

I personally would not down a woman. If I down a woman, a few things could happen. She will either bawl, slap me, tell her man what I did, and etcetera. I refuse to down women. If a woman likes men to down her, she is messed up in the head. I have an analogy. We do not like taking a shower in cold water. If you do, how are you able to take it? I do not fathom how. I do not fathom how women like men to down them and I do not fathom how people can take a shower in cold water.

Northamericanguy, I concur with the shaming tactics women use.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women