Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dianne's Girlfriends - Anyone interested in them?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 am

Even if Swedish girls are not easy or approachable, there is still something about them that makes them MORE down to earth and natural than American girls. But then again, everyone seems more down to earth than American girls, esp those on the West Coast. lol

Have you noticed that anyone who is really down to earth has trouble fitting in or feeling comfortable in America?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I would like to talk to them:-)

I thought you were a broke college student that refuses to take my suggestion(s). I wouldn't even bother, you would known as a "keyboard romeo"

Dude, that one was way below the belt (whether it's the truth or not)...

Well you keep using that excuse as a crutch. SE Asia is expensive to go to, but cheap once you get there. In fact for the most part every country in the world can be traveled too for about $1,000 give or take a few hundred.

Just keeping it real, you would talk to one of these ladies and waste her time with your stories of how your a broke college student and you would very much like to meet her but you just can't afford it.

I am broke, but I make money the best way I can given my restrictions. I am also pursuing passive income and even the girl I am talking too is giving me ideas, even going into business together.

I barely finished High School, I don't make excuses. High School wasn't for me, it wasn't motivating for one thing.

Not one to put all my eggs in one basket at all but I haven't experienced a comfort level like this in a very long time and I will see this girl and it will be successful.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women