Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If they are super focused on studies probably no.

Even a woman needs social skills to get laid and if she's a total nerd then she most likely avoids social avenues, instead sticking to her limited circle of friends.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston i thought you don´t believe in evolution yet you are talking about evolutional biology.

what´s up with the vibrators. i read the market in the usa is about 10 billion dollar? what the hell are the girls doingt with this stuff? are they really working hard with these tools? - why don´t they use their hands or something else?

why don´t have more man pocket pussies?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

lavezzi wrote: She's 24 years old and claims that I am only the second guy she's ever had sex with, which you probably think is BS, but I believe it's true.
BS, absolutely. Sorry! :D
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Winston wrote: 1. The argument from evolutionary biology that women are not hardwired for casual sex.
Actually, evolutionary biology claims that women are not only hardwired for casual sex, but that they have a statistically better chance of becoming pregnant from a one-night-stand than with their own husband. It's called "good genes shopping".

Have you read the Red Queen?
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Queen-Evoluti ... +red+queen
jennaMax
Freshman Poster

Post by jennaMax »

it's a no brainer. most women know men are only after one thing. I personally dont mind but many of my friends prefer to date someone who isn't just thinking of scoring. :lol: