Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Survey shows who married women would rather have affair with

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Survey shows who married women would rather have affair with

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Here is an interesting article from AshleyMadison.com where married women were asked who they would rather have an affair with, quarterback Tom Brady or Eli Manning. Manning got 54% of the vote and Brady got 46%.

Here is the full article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... OZHak5nYcB
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cadams84 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:29 pm

I am surprised by that one. Tom Brady has more records, more rings, and is in every magazine. Just something about the Manning family I guess.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:45 am

I was surprised by the results as well. BTW, anyone else think Gisele Bundchen is overrated in terms of looks? I don't get the adulation for her by some men out there? I've seen way hotter looking Brazilian chicks than her...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jess123 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 am

hmmm... interesting. As the article suggests, they probably wouldn't want to follow in a supermodels footsteps. In the case of Tom Brady. I suppose it was somewhat close though.

Eli looks less threatening, comes home to watch his cartoons huh lol...
jess123
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women