Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Survey shows who married women would rather have affair with

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Survey shows who married women would rather have affair with

Post by jamesbond » January 28th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Here is an interesting article from AshleyMadison.com where married women were asked who they would rather have an affair with, quarterback Tom Brady or Eli Manning. Manning got 54% of the vote and Brady got 46%.

Here is the full article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... OZHak5nYcB
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 » January 29th, 2012, 12:29 am

I am surprised by that one. Tom Brady has more records, more rings, and is in every magazine. Just something about the Manning family I guess.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » January 29th, 2012, 8:45 am

I was surprised by the results as well. BTW, anyone else think Gisele Bundchen is overrated in terms of looks? I don't get the adulation for her by some men out there? I've seen way hotter looking Brazilian chicks than her...

jess123
Freshman Poster

Post by jess123 » February 18th, 2012, 3:18 am

hmmm... interesting. As the article suggests, they probably wouldn't want to follow in a supermodels footsteps. In the case of Tom Brady. I suppose it was somewhat close though.

Eli looks less threatening, comes home to watch his cartoons huh lol...