Check out this video of a guy approaching women in public

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this video of a guy approaching women in public

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video where this guy gives us his take on American and western women, then he shows a clip of a guy approaching women on the street and asking women for their phone number. At the 4:50 mark in the video is where you can see the guy approaching women and asking them for their phone number.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzcL_1DM ... PZumaW59Zx[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

In my opinion, approaching English-speaking women is very dangerous. These are the dangers:
-Getting rejected
-Getting flaked out
-Getting a fake phone number
-Getting hostility
-Her walking away from you
-Her using you for your money
-Etc
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The results of this video are understandable. Street approaches are definately the hardest way to get a date, most women are on their way to an appointment and theres so many hustlers on the street to begin with. You'll get a much better reception from women using online dating sites from Asian countries than anything else.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Iawesome60 wrote:In my opinion, approaching English-speaking women is very dangerous. These are the dangers:
-Getting rejected
-Getting flaked out
-Getting a fake phone number
-Getting hostility
-Her walking away from you
-Her using you for your money
-Etc
Those are not even dangers. Here are the real dangers. I am not kidding.
- Getting security or police called on you
- Having sexual harassment lawsuits filed against you
- Having your entire career and reputation completely ruined
- Ending up on the government sex offender registry list