Detaching from the Western World

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Detaching from the Western World

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I've been on the Cherry Blossoms dating site for almost two months now. I'm enjoying myself hugely but finding myself a bit overwhelmed with all the
attention I'm getting there. The treatment I get from Filipina women is like a breath of fresh air. In fact, it's so good that I'm now beginning to find
women in my home country to be extremely unattractive - even disgusting. And I'm not just talking about the Two-Ton-Tessies and other land whales that
a lot of AW have become.

I'm also finding that because of the good treatment I get from women on CB, I'm beginning to emotionally detach from living here in the West. Where I
live now, I couldn't even begin to command the kind of attention from Western women that I get on CB - not on a really good day, and not in even in
my wildest dreams.

I wonder if AW will ever see that there's a foreign woman tsunami coming as I write this, and it's going to sweep all of them and all the shit they dump on men into oblivion?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Detaching from the Western World

Post by davewe »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:I've been on the Cherry Blossoms dating site for almost two months now. I'm enjoying myself hugely but finding myself a bit overwhelmed with all the
attention I'm getting there. The treatment I get from Filipina women is like a breath of fresh air. In fact, it's so good that I'm now beginning to find
women in my home country to be extremely unattractive - even disgusting. And I'm not just talking about the Two-Ton-Tessies and other land whales that
a lot of AW have become.

I'm also finding that because of the good treatment I get from women on CB, I'm beginning to emotionally detach from living here in the West. Where I
live now, I couldn't even begin to command the kind of attention from Western women that I get on CB - not on a really good day, and not in even in
my wildest dreams.

I wonder if AW will ever see that there's a foreign woman tsunami coming as I write this, and it's going to sweep all of them and all the shit they dump on men into oblivion?
This is a pretty typical experience, particularly once you have taken the step from just chatting online to visiting other cultures. You will come back and feel detached and not find the women very attractive. For me this has been a good thing.