Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Check out this article explaining why women love 'bad boys'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Check out this article explaining why women love 'bad boys'

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Here is an interesting article I found recently on why women love bad boys. Here are some excerpts from the article:

"Women choose bad boys because their hormones make them, new research suggests. When ovulating, a woman’s hormones influence who she sees as good potential fathers, and they specifically pick sexier men over obviously more dependable men.

“Previous research has shown in the week near ovulation women become attracted to sexy, rebellious and handsome men like George Clooney or James Bond,â€￾ study researcher Kristina Durante, of The University of Texas at San Antonio, said in a statement. “But until now it was unclear why women would ever think it’s wise to pursue long-term relationships with these kinds of men.â€￾

"The researchers had women view online dating profiles of either a sexy man or a reliable man during periods of both high and low fertility. Participants were asked to indicate the expected paternal contribution from the men if they had a child together based on how helpful the man would be caring for the baby, shopping for food, cooking and contributing to household chores. Near ovulation women thought that the sexy man would contribute more to these domestic duties.

“Under the hormonal influence of ovulation, women delude themselves into thinking that the sexy bad boys will become devoted partners and better dads,â€￾ Durante said. “When looking at the sexy cad through ovulation goggles, Mr. Wrong looked exactly like Mr. Right.â€￾

Here is the full article:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Crazy Blaqe Bitch » Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm

If that the case I might need to get my hormones checked.
Ummmmmm, HI.
Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women