Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Has a man failed if a date isn't followed by intimacy?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 am

What applies in Western Culture doesn't always translate.

I don't think you want to force the issue with Slavic women. I agree with Elena Slavic men tend to be aggressive with their women. RW naturally believe American men especially are more "soft handed" when it comes to handling a woman.

Of course some men have been out of circulation for awhile and are awkward, this is something men writing about dating foreign seem to highlight.

To be honest, its like riding a bike, when the time is right you should know how...

I've never, ever forced the issue, it happens naturally. Usually by date 3 but I don't date much. I usually talk to a girl and if the conversations get sexually charged not of my making, I pretty know its going to happen when I get there.

So on average talk to a girl for a few months, visit her, get all the sex you want, as much as you want.

Hasn't worked that much lately because the effort isn't there.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm

The question and expectations are too broad. The girl that you're going out with could range from a virgin who never had a BF before, to a well-experienced women who had dozens of one night stands.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women