Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Has a man failed if a date isn't followed by intimacy?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney » July 6th, 2012, 9:59 am

What applies in Western Culture doesn't always translate.

I don't think you want to force the issue with Slavic women. I agree with Elena Slavic men tend to be aggressive with their women. RW naturally believe American men especially are more "soft handed" when it comes to handling a woman.

Of course some men have been out of circulation for awhile and are awkward, this is something men writing about dating foreign seem to highlight.

To be honest, its like riding a bike, when the time is right you should know how...

I've never, ever forced the issue, it happens naturally. Usually by date 3 but I don't date much. I usually talk to a girl and if the conversations get sexually charged not of my making, I pretty know its going to happen when I get there.

So on average talk to a girl for a few months, visit her, get all the sex you want, as much as you want.

Hasn't worked that much lately because the effort isn't there.

Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » July 6th, 2012, 8:14 pm

The question and expectations are too broad. The girl that you're going out with could range from a virgin who never had a BF before, to a well-experienced women who had dozens of one night stands.