I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating sites

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating sites

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've been back from my first Philippines trip for almost 3 months now and once again get nowhere on local dating sites, except for a few "...wants to meet you" from POF. When I look at the profiles of the women that allegedly want to meet me I am absolutely horrified! They are all 30 or 40 something white women that are overweight, tattooed, divorced, single mums or worse. I have had nothing since I got back, after getting plenty of spectacular Filipina flesh and hair while I was there for only 3 weeks. My mind is already made up to return there ASAP and to stay this time. My realistic goal is January. I'm tying up loose ends here, by continuing to sell the stuff in my apartment on craigslist. It's a slow process but every week I sell something and every little bit helps me get closer to getting the hell out of the vast, fat, frozen, feminist, lonely wasteland called Canada. I'm slowly getting my mind ready to get out of my job and be happy doing it. Anything I don't sell I'll take to my Parents in Victoria. I plan to rent my place out unfurnished which should get me about $1000 a month after expenses, more than enough to live on in Davao every month, since I live extremely frugally. I've built up a sizeable cushion as a reserve fund and can draw on lots more if needed since I got a line of credit for 80% of the value of my apartment.

While I'm slowly getting out of here, I thought about how to go about starting a Men's boycott of dating sites like POF, Zoosk, Badoo, OKcupid, etc and any others that are used a lot here in north America. Everyone here on HA knows about foreign women and how awful the locals are but many men don't and still try their luck online, but unless they are one of the 10-20% they will get nothing. The only way to turn around the online dating scene here is to simply avoid the women altogether, until men do that it will never change. Doing this would obviously be a very difficult thing to do, and I have no idea on how to do it, but I think that even if we start out slowly, any men we ask to join the boycott would help. If someone knows how to create a bot that messages men with the same message pleading them to stop messaging women and to ignore them for a while it would be a starting point. We just need to find a way to message millions of men and send them the same message to stop sending girls messages and stop responding. Until men do this, we are screwed here and it will only get worse. Any one else here think is is a good idea or doable? any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. I think we could have an impact if enough guys get behind it.

By the way, I've messaged with and chatted with several Filipina's online since I got back here and can't even get anywhere with them! I now see society here through totally different eyes and realize what an absolutely sick, toxic, miserable and lonely place it is. 99% of men probably don't realize this, and that's what makes it eve more depressing. I also just realized something. Here in North America, the air is usually very clear and clean, but society is toxic, especially for men, while in Asia, the air is usually dirty and polluted, but the society is a breath of fresh air, especially for men.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I've been back from my first Philippines trip for almost 3 months now and once again get nowhere on local dating sites, except for a few "...wants to meet you" from POF. When I look at the profiles of the women that allegedly want to meet me I am absolutely horrified! They are all 30 or 40 something white women that are overweight, tattooed, divorced, single mums or worse
Nice! Im adding it to my website under the menu tab "Internet dating in America". Ill place it just above the first set of photos . Should be up within a day or two. Ive gotten so much good material from you guys that's now on my site, especially the testimonials section at the bottom of the home page. Good stuff in these forums.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

What's your suggested alternative to the dating sites?
Are enough men willing to trade "not so good" for "not at all"?
Are enough men united to make that work?
Will they hold out long enough? How long is "long enough"?

Even after your great experience overseas, you still tried with local girls :?: but you'd expect guys without the overseas option to exhibit more willpower? :)
In effect, you were still competing with local guys for their already not-so-good pickings.
Ask yourself -- If you didn't have the option of going overseas and some guy (a stranger) suggested this boycott to you, what would your reaction be?
The men that didn't think you were nuts would think you were just trying to eliminate competition or had some other angle.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating s

Post by ***JP*** »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've been back from my first Philippines trip for almost 3 months now and once again get nowhere on local dating sites, except for a few "...wants to meet you" from POF. When I look at the profiles of the women that allegedly want to meet me I am absolutely horrified! They are all 30 or 40 something white women that are overweight, tattooed, divorced, single mums or worse. I have had nothing since I got back, after getting plenty of spectacular Filipina flesh and hair while I was there for only 3 weeks. My mind is already made up to return there ASAP and to stay this time. My realistic goal is January. I'm tying up loose ends here, by continuing to sell the stuff in my apartment on craigslist. It's a slow process but every week I sell something and every little bit helps me get closer to getting the hell out of the vast, fat, frozen, feminist, lonely wasteland called Canada. I'm slowly getting my mind ready to get out of my job and be happy doing it. Anything I don't sell I'll take to my Parents in Victoria. I plan to rent my place out unfurnished which should get me about $1000 a month after expenses, more than enough to live on in Davao every month, since I live extremely frugally. I've built up a sizeable cushion as a reserve fund and can draw on lots more if needed since I got a line of credit for 80% of the value of my apartment.

While I'm slowly getting out of here, I thought about how to go about starting a Men's boycott of dating sites like POF, Zoosk, Badoo, OKcupid, etc and any others that are used a lot here in north America. Everyone here on HA knows about foreign women and how awful the locals are but many men don't and still try their luck online, but unless they are one of the 10-20% they will get nothing. The only way to turn around the online dating scene here is to simply avoid the women altogether, until men do that it will never change. Doing this would obviously be a very difficult thing to do, and I have no idea on how to do it, but I think that even if we start out slowly, any men we ask to join the boycott would help. If someone knows how to create a bot that messages men with the same message pleading them to stop messaging women and to ignore them for a while it would be a starting point. We just need to find a way to message millions of men and send them the same message to stop sending girls messages and stop responding. Until men do this, we are screwed here and it will only get worse. Any one else here think is is a good idea or doable? any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. I think we could have an impact if enough guys get behind it.

By the way, I've messaged with and chatted with several Filipina's online since I got back here and can't even get anywhere with them! I now see society here through totally different eyes and realize what an absolutely sick, toxic, miserable and lonely place it is. 99% of men probably don't realize this, and that's what makes it eve more depressing. I also just realized something. Here in North America, the air is usually very clear and clean, but society is toxic, especially for men, while in Asia, the air is usually dirty and polluted, but the society is a breath of fresh air, especially for men.

Add webdate.com too to the list. Site is full of drama queens, feminazis and even a bunch of manginas who stand up for these fat rhinos in the chat rooms. There's no more hope when it comes to dating in this continent anymore.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

I am in my mid-twenties and I have been using those POF and many other dating sites. Most of the girls don't reply, are too masculine, or are fat. I am more attractive than most other guys but even that isn't good enough for them. They probably want some rich "bad boy" who shows shirtless pictures of himself and looks like a Brad Pitt. POF is a joke anyway. Too many girls looking for casual dates and hookups.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Online sucks anywhere.

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I completely agree about boycotting the online dating scene. I've had about three different accounts banned from Plenty of Fish (POF), an account that is permanently suspended from Interpals, a banishment from OKCupid, I closed my account on FetLife due to all the post-menopausal femiwhales, and I've closed at least two Chinese dating site accounts due to the "Americanized" attitudes of the women. And these are just the free ones. My experience that if you are a man, you have to constantly kiss these women's asses, and walk on eggshells, and constantly "entertain" them, because the moment you dont - the moment you don't live up to their insane Hollywood-fed expectations - they can have your account flagged or banned for something you didn't even know you did wrong. A vast majority of the women on dating sites today are flaky, compulsive liars who seem to only have an agenda to agree to go out with a man and then stand him up - not to mention every one of these broads has a steady boyfriend(s)/husband (which, most women will bring up a boyfriend or even current sex partner(s) by the third email!). Online dating sites has slowly become an outlet for non-single women to meet other women and act out their bisexual curiousities and whorish ways. Hell, I've seen profiles where some women demand that men do not contact them - and if they do, they will be reported! Online dating is a joke, so where do we sign this petition to boycott them and protect men from the mental anguish and the bullshit?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Online sucks anywhere.

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I completely agree about boycotting the online dating scene. I've had about three different accounts banned from Plenty of Fish (POF), an account that is permanently suspended from Interpals, a banishment from OKCupid, I closed my account on FetLife due to all the post-menopausal femiwhales, and I've closed at least two Chinese dating site accounts due to the "Americanized" attitudes of the women. And these are just the free ones. My experience that if you are a man, you have to constantly kiss these women's asses, and walk on eggshells, and constantly "entertain" them, because the moment you dont - the moment you don't live up to their insane Hollywood-fed expectations - they can have your account flagged or banned for something you didn't even know you did wrong. A vast majority of the women on dating sites today are flaky, compulsive liars who seem to only have an agenda to agree to go out with a man and then stand him up - not to mention every one of these broads has a steady boyfriend(s)/husband (which, most women will bring up a boyfriend or even current sex partner(s) by the third email!). Online dating sites has slowly become an outlet for non-single women to meet other women and act out their bisexual curiousities and whorish ways. Hell, I've seen profiles where some women demand that men do not contact them - and if they do, they will be reported! Online dating is a joke, so where do we sign this petition to boycott them and protect men from the mental anguish and the bullshit?
Hang on, you gotta be kidding me. You chatted with girls who asked the site admins to ban your profile because you didn't want to kiss their asses online? LOLOL you made me jump off my chair laughing!! :D:D:D
It really happened to you?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I completely agree about boycotting the online dating scene. I've had about three different accounts banned from Plenty of Fish (POF), an account that is permanently suspended from Interpals, a banishment from OKCupid, I closed my account on FetLife due to all the post-menopausal femiwhales, and I've closed at least two Chinese dating site accounts due to the "Americanized" attitudes of the women. And these are just the free ones. My experience that if you are a man, you have to constantly kiss these women's asses, and walk on eggshells, and constantly "entertain" them, because the moment you dont - the moment you don't live up to their insane Hollywood-fed expectations - they can have your account flagged or banned for something you didn't even know you did wrong. A vast majority of the women on dating sites today are flaky, compulsive liars who seem to only have an agenda to agree to go out with a man and then stand him up - not to mention every one of these broads has a steady boyfriend(s)/husband (which, most women will bring up a boyfriend or even current sex partner(s) by the third email!). Online dating sites has slowly become an outlet for non-single women to meet other women and act out their bisexual curiousities and whorish ways. Hell, I've seen profiles where some women demand that men do not contact them - and if they do, they will be reported! Online dating is a joke, so where do we sign this petition to boycott them and protect men from the mental anguish and the bullshit?
Hang on, you gotta be kidding me. You chatted with girls who asked the site admins to ban your profile because you didn't want to kiss their asses online? LOLOL you made me jump off my chair laughing!! :D:D:D
Of course this is funny to you. You are like the poster child for kissing women's ass.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The problem with US Internet dating sites is too many men and too few quality women. If a boycott were to occur, it would benefit the men who remains on the dating site by removing competition.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Of course this is funny to you. You are like the poster child for kissing women's ass.
I might as well be mate, but you must be a billboard model of charmlessness if you get the equivalent of a slap in the face even by woman on website profiles. No wonder you're so friggin bitter all the time! :)

Sometimes kissing a woman's arse is just a way to put that arse to better use later on. Some of you American machos are way too self-centred to notice?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:The problem with US Internet dating sites is too many men and too few quality women. If a boycott were to occur, it would benefit the men who remains on the dating site by removing competition.
Very wise.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I might as well be mate, but you must be a billboard model of charmlessness if you get the equivalent of a slap in the face even by woman on website profiles. No wonder you're so friggin bitter all the time! :)

Sometimes kissing a woman's arse is just a way to put that arse to better use later on. Some of you American machos are way too self-centred to notice?
I don't even wanna respond to you given that I feel so sorry for you and your situation. I mean, aren't you the one married to a "Catholic" woman who f***ed 3 different guys? There's nothing more I want to say to you on any topic because, again, I feels so sorry for you.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I don't even wanna respond to you given that I feel so sorry for you and your situation. I mean, aren't you the one married to a "Catholic" woman who f***ed 3 different guys? There's nothing more I want to say to you on any topic because, again, I feels so sorry for you.
No, I'm the one married to a woman who had 3 long-term boyfriends before meeting me and won scholarships for good private schools and universities, most of which, in Colombia, happen to be Catholic. And I don't feel sorry, I feel sick about you and those who have to resort to insulting specific women they don't even know to validate their twisted logic and justify the fact that no sane woman would ever touch them with a 5 foot pole.

You ain't going nowhere, dude, believe me. That's all that is, man.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:

f**k dating sites. They are just another way for western women to be even more narcissistic and picky.

f**k Kissing a western womans arse it gets you no where, and even if it does get you somewhere it is just used against you when you make a mistake.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote: Hang on, you gotta be kidding me. You chatted with girls who asked the site admins to ban your profile because you didn't want to kiss their asses online? LOLOL you made me jump off my chair laughing!! :D:D:D

No, I'm the one married to a woman who had 3 long-term boyfriends before meeting me and won scholarships for good private schools and universities, most of which, in Colombia, happen to be Catholic. And I don't feel sorry, I feel sick about you and those who have to resort to insulting specific women they don't even know to validate their twisted logic and justify the fact that no sane woman would ever touch them with a 5 foot pole.

You ain't going nowhere, dude, believe me. That's all that is, man.
This is funny. You actually think you have witty responses... :roll:
Voice of Reason wrote:f**k dating sites. They are just another way for western women to be even more narcissistic and picky.

f**k Kissing a western womans arse it gets you no where, and even if it does get you somewhere it is just used against you when you make a mistake.
Exactly. Don't listen to some fag who got stuck marrying a lying whore in a western country. The truth is there is no benefit in kissing women's ass; if you do she'll see you as just another simp who she'll lie to by saying she's "devoted to religion" or she's "only been with 3 guys before" - any lie to get a beta to "buy the cow", so to speak, after she's been worn out by everyone else.