Too much emotional attachment is not worth it

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

I agree with Will, There's nothing worse than being emotional attached to a girl, thankfully it never happened to me. I'd rather focus my time and energy on something more important that actually adds value to my life and makes me a better person.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video talks about how men can get over a breakup with a woman.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I found Philippines to be highly evolved place....For women ...Sex is no big deal at all..Its like a tissue paper....They have conquered everything about sex....They are also not too emotionally attached if we go the proper way..BEST of all ..being with a Filipina is never emotionally draining ...One night stand is just NO BIG DEAL AT ALL AS IS EVEN MADE IN western countries

...They never bother you, most don't hold grudges..You say, they obey....A Simple NO, later...I'm busy is enough

Western Civilization is draining and as many know...Its actually Devolving to something worse....The rulers of western countries are attacking men ...many in truther movement are finding it out and getting away from what is really happening in western countries

I have researched it more.....Philippines, SEA was the Old Atlantis....Its the place where the heart of mother earth resides...The feminine energy is strongest in SEA countries ..where we feel synced at one with nature...

Those who think outside the box...never gelled with their own home countries , find Philippines having a calming effect on them...Its not sex alone...Philippines and other SEAs countries allows one to cross the barriers they have...for most its sex...but that's a very very strong force that drives humanity....once we have sex...it relives lots of internal pressure...we become more productive and calm...