Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

6 Ways Your Brain is Sabotaging Your Sex Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

6 Ways Your Brain is Sabotaging Your Sex Life

Postby Winston » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Andrewww » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't think this applies to the majority of AW since they don't have a brain.
Freshman Poster

Postby jennaMax » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 pm

i dont think is our brains sabotaging our sex life. i think it's all the images we get shoved down thru movies, tv, etc.
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:14 pm

WOW, that was DEAD ON.

What images? I have a favorite one. The Hollywood image that Black Men and White Women can't have a boring, yet successful relationship. It has to be dysfunctional, usually some codependency issues.

Like Morris Chestnut marrying the Gold Digging, Scheming Witch (Jennifer Esposito) in Breakin The Rules.

No normal Black Man would do that, f**k her maybe but not MARRY HER, that's downright foolish.

But Hollywood seldom shows you functional and frankly boring happy Interracial Couples. Only when the woman in question isn't White. She can be anything but White. She can be Asian, she could be Latino. Being Latino gives them some cover to some degree.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Headbanger » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 am

Bahh.. key feminist codewords like "Objectifiying" .. blah blah blah

File in circular file.
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women