Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Georgia H.S. Students Set to Hold First Integrated Prom

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Georgia H.S. Students Set to Hold First Integrated Prom

Postby zboy1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 am

The U.S. is not racist, huh?....

"Love Has No Color": Georgia High School Students Set to Hold First Integrated Prom

Georgia high school to host first integrated prom

Georgia’s Republican governor won’t endorse town’s first racially integrated prom ... ated-prom/

Deal spokesperson Brian Robinson told WMAZ on Thursday that Deal is refusing to endorse the integrated prom because of Better Georgia’s bipartisan initiative.

“This is a leftist front group for the state Democratic party and we’re not going to lend a hand to their silly publicity stunt,â€￾ wrote Robinson.

“The kids want to have an integrated prom,â€￾ said Better Georgia’s Long. “It’s the 21st Century, Gov. Deal. Get with it.â€￾

“The fact that we even have segregated proms in Georgia in 2013 is shocking all buy itself,â€￾ he said, “but to have a governor say that he doesn’t want to support the students who are trying to change that horrible tradition? That’s just cowardly.â€￾

“We really didn’t think this was going to be a divisive issue,â€￾ he concluded. “Plenty of Republicans have already come out to support the kids. So, for the governor, who’s supposedly an opinion leader in the state to just say, ‘I’ll sit this one out,’ well…I didn’t think that was possible.â€￾
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 am

Georgia is awful. I already had rendered a spew about Atlanta so I shan't remind you!

I'm surprised my sister liked it. Oh that's right! She's a woman so of course it was cool for her. My sister has Mariah Carey mulatto-esque features so she's good-to-go even though she's overweight. I'm not disrespecting her; I'm just telling it like it is.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 am

You know, they always assume that there's this utopia in the wings saying "it's the 21st century" as if the 22nd will be the one where there's no racism at all and everyone is equal in a perfect democracy. Of course this is flawed. Racism is perfectly natural, as is inequality, which highlights the problems of universal suffrage. Francis Fukuyama authored the book "The End of History" twenty years ago to make this argument. But if I time traveled a century or two in the future I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see a resurgence of nationalism and even race realism. The current model is surely just an aberration in history.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women