Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American Beauty part 2

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: American Beauty part 2

Postby Rocky Top » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:TO THE MEN WHAT YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR WHEN DATING A AMERICAN
I know this may be odd saying this but look for the heavyset woman or the one who is in baggy clothes with no breasts. A big majority of the girls men don't look at end up being really sweet hearts. One of my friends is 350lbs and a single mother of five. Shes a really good woman, a hardworking mother, and though she may not be outwardly beautiful she's beautiful on the inside.

5 kids and 350 lbs...
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:33 pm

I am going to guess and say your from TN thats where I am from
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 am

:lol: Was this one of those washcloth on the end of a stick situations? :lol:

jtest28 wrote:I already dated a 300lb woman. It was nice and fun pissing off the thin, pretty women, who would say things like "why is he with her", or "she must have money". I did enjoy that shit. But the smell almost turned me gay. Never again. Next time it will be at least an average girl.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women