Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How many virgins are there left in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:13 am

I guess you are pretty confident that you aren't among the 80% then. You really think men are going to wage war for the harem-owners when they aren't getting anything? Destroying sexual mores destroys trust. Destroy trust like what is happening in the West now and what it culminates in is the third world. But no, just keep peddling this myth that for some reason most men shouldn't reproduce because of "genetic inferiority." Doesn't surprise me. "Eugenics" is a feminist idea.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:21 am

I think you missed the past of the past where I posted the trollercoaster, ghost. That whole 80% nonsense was just me having fun pretending to have absolutely crazy ideas like cornfed or moretorque. There is probably only 5-10% of the population that absolutely shouldn't breed in an ideal society- criminals, people with substantial genetic disorders, people with schizophrenia, etc. All of these conditions are more prevalent in men than women. So realistically, in a society in which virginity is valued, unfit men would not be allowed to have sex with virgins and thus there would be ever so slightly more virgin females than males.

As an added note, soon we'll have total control of the genome, Gattica style, so all my concerns about genetic disorders will be moot. Just last week they discovered a new process that allows editing of single nucleotides in DNA! Soon, all this bullshit about race and all the other crap people use to claim superiority over one another won't matter.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women