Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Date A Model

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Date A Model

Postby Taco » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:43 am

Sexy women generally make lousy girlfriends.

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Date A Model ...
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tre » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:10 am

I agree with all of them except 4, 5 and 6. While they CAN be true, they aren't always true...

Not all models travel that much. In the California/Nevada areas, they can stay busy enough to make 6 figures. Most gigs are just a few hours drive away or much less.

Models are often NOT horrible in bed. I have dated plenty that were EXCELLENT in bed. Unfortunately, they had to learn that from someone and over time....

Models in the USA are most often not born to be models. That means many learned something before they were a model. I've been to their condos, etc and none had housekeepers...many cleaned up after themselves pretty well. Many can cook as well. As far as sewing and knitting...very few girls in the USA PERIOD can do those things anymore...

Number 1, 2, 3 and 7 are spot on....
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Is Return Of Kings ever right about anything? I married a model and saw none of these problems.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Some points may be true for some models, but they aren't exactly a homogenous bunch. Many Brazilian models were ordinary girls that were noticed by advertising execs and just thrust into it. Plus most models aren't high-fashion models that make millions and jet all over the world, they're run of the mill catalog models. Supermodels are the exception, not the rule, and women that have been living that lifestyle since childhood are rarer still.

And the women I've been with that were the best in bed were generally the hottest ones, while the worst girls were -all- of average looks.
Experienced Poster

Postby Hackenfall Backslash » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:22 pm

How is this news exactly? Oh wait, it isn't.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Postby tre » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 am

HouseMD wrote:And the women I've been with that were the best in bed were generally the hottest ones, while the worst girls were -all- of average looks.

Agreed. Hot girls are fit girls and fit girls can do things that fat, unattractive ones can't. Fat unattractive girls starfish in bed and will get winded if they spend any time on top. They can't shift and adjust easily either. Lastly, they often lack the confidence to do many things. They'll usually want the lights off, no mirrors, etc.. The list just goes on and on..

Hefty walrus? No thank you, I'll take the lean, Tigress in heat thank you very much:)
Junior Poster

Postby marklambo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm

What's funny is that all those reasons can easily apply to an AW too. You don't need to date a supermodel to find such horrible qualities. Just date an AW and you pretty much get the same results.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women