Do foreign women give out their number to men then flake?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Do foreign women give out their number to men then flake?

Post by Arabian_prince »

I've known many men, including myself, that gotten women's numbers but then never gotten a reply or a response.

And those American women who gave their numbers , did it with enthusiasm , so I don't understand .
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Much the same in Thailand. Women will readily give out numbers, but it was very difficult to actually get dates.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebamarvin
Freshman Poster

Post by rebamarvin »

You shouldn't go abroad to just use the normal women. That's is a cancer to HA. You end up leaving these normal women broken with no intention to marry them. If you want quick easy sex go to a whore house. That's what it's for.
reba
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

rebamarvin wrote:You shouldn't go abroad to just use the normal women. That's is a cancer to HA. You end up leaving these normal women broken with no intention to marry them. If you want quick easy sex go to a whore house. That's what it's for.
+infinity
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Ghost wrote:Same for China. Getting numbers is easy. Getting dates can be damn near impossible.
I'll second that. I've heard so many expats complain about Chinese women flaking out on them. They do it even more than American women. It sounds like all women do this though, no matter what country or culture. AWALT.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:Same for China. Getting numbers is easy. Getting dates can be damn near impossible.
I'll second that. I've heard so many expats complain about Chinese women flaking out on them. They do it even more than American women. It sounds like all women do this though, no matter what country or culture. AWALT.
Obviously, the solution is to find out where they live and beat them.