Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cultures where marriage is sacred...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cultures where marriage is sacred...

Postby Enticer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:19 am researching this site and other foreign women blogs and such, I see a lot of men that were happy initially...even madly in love, only to be put through a nitemare divorce when their foreign wife grew away from the marriage...

Now, I can assume that most likely 50% of the time...the man may have been at fault. However, I also see where women want to "go home" when the going gets tough...

So, which cultures or countries or types of women treat marriage as a SACRED union and are the most loyal and dedicated?

Lets assume a man could be with her HERE int he US or in her home what would be the difference?
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Any society where trust is sacred is where marriage will be sacred. I don't know if such a place exists. Don't bring FW to the West. It's just begging for trouble.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:01 pm

2 that I can think of are traditional Anabaptists (Amish and Mennonites) and Orthodox Judaism. I think Japan isn't bad either. The best publicly available measure of this is illegitimacy rates because low illegitimacy rates means that women respect marriage enough not to have children outside of it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
Veteran Poster

Postby Enticer » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:38 pm

I think some of my brethren fail to realize the power and importance of being the leader in the house and a true loving master to his woman. In that, many of the outside influences are not a factor as she listens to your ideals and ethics....not others. This is especially true if she is NOT out and out about in the workplace where the ilk of American women thrive. Keep her home with children, on vacation and always naked and in orgasm and she won't know much of the sewage that goes on in our society. Also, no f***ing TV....

I'm not moving...that is NOT an option...
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women