Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi all,
Phoenix wanted me to post this list of free sites where you can meet foreign girls, and sticky it. If you have any that you'd like to add, feel free. He's not posting because he doesn't want to post here until he goes to Europe and gives a trip report.

Phoenix's recommendations:

Interpals - interpals.net
WorldFriends - worldfriends.com
Couch Surfing - couchsurfing.org
Penpalworld - penpalworld.com
Wayn - wayn.com
Person - person.com
Last edited by Winston on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby starchild5 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:42 pm

okcupid.com

dateinasia.com
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby walrusface » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

I was on Interpals a couple years back, from what i recall it seemed women were inundated with messages from men and loads of comments on their pics telling them how great they looked etc. That totally put me off it, as a lot of women were stating on there they weren't there for dating etc.
Politically incorrect comics at unpccomix.tumblr.com
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:07 am

walrusface wrote:I was on Interpals a couple years back, from what i recall it seemed women were inundated with messages from men and loads of comments on their pics telling them how great they looked etc. That totally put me off it, as a lot of women were stating on there they weren't there for dating etc.

Yup and making this a sticky is only going to exacerbate the defensive disposition of even these FW (i.e. foreign women for the HA neophytes).
50 years from now and even women on remote islands will blatantly tell you that they learned English because they realized that because she's a woman that learning English would get her paid a stipends for it literally.

"Congrats! You are a woman with a Certificate in English. Now you are are Certified Feminist whom is diplomatically immune. If anybody is violator, they will get jail time and/or fined up to but not exceeding $1,500 USD (by then it will be NAU as the currency (N. American Union)).
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby tre » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Yup and making this a sticky is only going to exacerbate the defensive disposition of even these FW (i.e. foreign women for the HA neophytes).
50 years from now and even women on remote islands will blatantly tell you that they learned English because they realized that because she's a woman that learning English would get her paid a stipends for it literally.

"Congrats! You are a woman with a Certificate in English. Now you are are Certified Feminist whom is diplomatically immune. If anybody is violator, they will get jail time and/or fined up to but not exceeding $1,500 USD (by then it will be NAU as the currency (N. American Union)).

^^^Agreed. I think these websites and all foreign dating websites do more harm than good. If they didn't exist, feminism wouldn't spread as fast as it does. Western men are often idiots who are poisoned with the brainwashing of Western society. If you treat women abroad like you are programmed to treat women in Western countries, you are spreading disease. The women on these websites now have FAR too many choices and that is not good for men who are interested in something meaningful and long-term.
tre
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm

facebook
vk
pof
freepersonals.ru
lavaplace
etc

I really don't have a problem with the free websites. As a guy all you really need to do is find that one exceptional woman. So regardless of what is going on in terms of a macro scale you just need to handle your business on a micro scale. Between all the free websites I can find some good candidates. You just need to make sure you are on a dating site. And yes I agree about the problem of western men thinking you must kiss ass. That is a problem on the internet. But I just talked to a nice girl from Brazil. Maybe some guys are randomly seeing these foreign personals, but very few are serious enough to make a trip. So if you are making the trips you still have the advantage of being for real.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Never had any luck on the free dating sites. The Cupid sites were good for me - I must have met 50 ladies now from Chinese Love Links and Thai Love Links.

I did have a lot of fun with WeChat though. My best prospect in Thailand came from a random hookup on that.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:00 am

Our forum member Xiongmao has a FREE Asian dating site. Check it out.

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/

What do you think?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:22 am

dateinasia for overall quantity
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcoBoy81 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:00 am

I really wonder why those stingy men wants free things ? free means lower quality because the female profiles get bombarded Constantly with huge volume of spams from desperate men resulting in very low quality dates.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Postby BenedictRieke » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:03 am

I get what you're saying. I started with dating sites but after some shitty dates and some scams where I lost money I tried sites like <snip sex cam site removed> to get dates. It also didn't work out so now I am still searching for a good service.

* Warning from moderator: Do not post links to sex cam sites.
BenedictRieke
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:44 am

MarcoBoy81 wrote:I really wonder why those stingy men wants free things ? free means lower quality because the female profiles get bombarded Constantly with huge volume of spams from desperate men resulting in very low quality dates.

I'd look to do a combination of both. I met my wife on Cherry Blossoms. If I recall, it's a whopping $30 a month (but that was 10 years ago). It may be more now but it was worth it. The biggest advantage in paying was that I got to utilize the advanced search option which allowed me to pin point what I was looking for in women. It's a HUGE time saver and it allowed me to get rid of the low hanging fruit.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby pro100pk2 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Thank you for sites bro :D
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Postby natty_boh » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Best website is definitely http://www.luvember.com :D
natty_boh
Freshman Poster

Postby AFutureTraveler9312 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

How about the dating sites that are on cell phone devices? I've tried some of them and for some reason theirs a lot of fakes. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong dating apps on my phone. Should I just stick to a regular foreign dating site instead of the app?
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women