Approaching women: An impossible mission .

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Enticer wrote:There are no real "attractive" or "unattractive" women...they are all beautiful and all women...

Practice makes perfect. Meeting and dating women is a 24/7 365 days a year lifestyle. If they notice you first, it is a HUGE bonus, but sometimes they are too shy to even crack a smile, which is the tell. Practice cold approaches and keep at it...do it daily. Let rejection roll off your shoulder or it will ooze from you like a disease and kill your confidence.

Start bitching when you break the 1000 barrier on rejection...till then, suck it up and quit whining. No excuses! Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent...
WOW, what a pep talk... let's hope he doesn't take your advice. Why don't you listen to him instead of giving dumb advice? Girls want the same man and unless you are a Brad Pitt look-a-like whose a 10/10, no girl will want you - she'll wait for someone better to the day she has a change of life.

Listen to this:

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

So I went to see Germany girl, and she wasn't there, I asked her colleague and he told me she was on the other side really busy working, he asked me if I wanted him to call her I said no 'cos I didn't want to give the impression that I went there to see her. I wanted it to be casual. I waited for about 20 min but she didn't come out. I stormed off the store but I'll be back on Monday. I don't like investing much time on girls but if I just sit around I'm not going to achieve anything. Hoping that things turn out well on Monday and I get her number.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

There are exceptions to every rule - even those "un-attractive" women surely have someone who think they are beautiful. If you "score" women you are already set to fail. Advice? I coach men and women around the world on the mate selection process. My advice is sound...stop whining and complaining and being so damn picky and start talking to women and asking them out. Pay attention to their body language and attraction cues and move quickly.

Those that are good at excuses are seldom good at anything else....
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I decided not to go to Germany girl and forget about her since I didn't get any interest signs when I first met her. On the other hand I saw a tall attractive blonde sitting alone at a librabry for free wifi, naturally I want to approach her. I say hi and she says hi without taking her eyes off the laptop. I moved closer besides her and told her I came by just to greet her, she had an accent what I thought to be french, asked her where she was from, she asked me why I didn't think she was a local, I answered because she didn't look like one, she smiled, I asked where she was from again, her body language was unfavorable and she is still looking at her laptop(it's flat out rude) and almost makes no eye contact with me. red flags. As soon as she told me "Israeli" I said that's good and walked away. Because with her unfavorable behavior I wouldn't get anywhere with her besides wasting my time. I'm getting increasingly frustrated. This is like struggling to get your dream job.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on March 5th, 2014, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on March 5th, 2014, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

UPDATE:
Daytime: I was on my way home in a cab, tall attractive brunette gets into my cab. I say hi to her and she replied, I ask her
where she was from, she said she was half French half Portuguese. Yes! I say I speak French too, we then switched to French.
French Amelie was the most friendly and amazing woman I ever met in my entire life. There was this instant connection, that feeling
in which you feel like you've already know each other. French Amelie smiled often and maintained good eye contact, she replied
everything I asked and also asked questions therefore our conversation kept going. And then we switched to Portuguese
(I also speak Portuguese). I get to my destination first I said to her it was really a pleasure to meet her I shake her hand.
But I didn't asked her number since she was 10 years older than me, I'm only 23 and chances are she already have a husband or a boyfriend
and with kids. I have no doubt that she would definitely give me her number.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 22nd, 2014, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Well, women just don't "need/want" a man so men need to refuse to have anything to do with women
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I thought about that when I gave up on them for 4 years, we are man we were born with desire & lust for attractive women, you know that. But I don't have to justify myself for my natural needs. I see a beautiful woman and I go after her if I please, women also need man on one way or another.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

As a Black man, I don't even approach or deal with women anymore. i know that they hate me, so I'm not going to waste my time.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Daytime, I'm in a cab when I notice across the street two cute girls. I could tell they were
European, I quickly tell the driver to pull over I get off the cab and walk behind them but I was feeling
uneasy and anxious to call them, till I realized they were already far ahead from me, I zoomed back to my cab and told
my driver to drive a couple of blocks ahead of the two girls, we drove past them, when the distance was safe I told him to stop,
I got off the cab and casually walking back towards them when they were near me they made no eye contact, I could hear them chatting in german,
I said Hello, one of them looked at me and looked away very quickly but they continue to walk ignoring me completely though I called them 3 times.

I am really heart-broken at this point, out of desperation I took a cab to a german school maybe I could find more
cute german girls there, But there were no classes and it was empty only the staff were there.
There was only few middle aged german ladies possibly teachers. I stopped the cutest I lady when she walked on by
and I greeted her in german and she gladly replied, she was receptive and smiling, we continued
talking in german. After exchanging names I playfully suggested she could help me meet more cute german girls,
but seemingly she didn't get the joke, her expression changed she asked something curt in german and walked away.

To close the day,I went to a French cultural center and I notice an attractive french lady coming out
but she was with her kid and obviously married. I asked her if she was french in french,
and she replied affirmatively, she laughed and smiled when I made positive remarks in her language but I
didn't stop walking, I heard her thanking me. Once inside the building it was also empty, out of boredom I had a conversation in french
with this french lady, she was not that cute and also had a son, mind you. But I asked her about life in France
and things alike. 2 french women were passing by, one is almost elder and another one is a tall attractive brunette
her eyes were amazing.The french lady I was chatting to, joined them into our conversation. I made no moves on the
brunette since she might not have been single. I just enjoyed the conversation it was a great solace after
2 weeks of my losing battle of approaching attractive women.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I became angry and obsessed with this whole thing now. I'll change my approach methods.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

ThelegendSeeker

To be able to pull by cold approaching you need good looks, Paul Janka is one of the best in that area

What do you look like? Age? Are you smooth/awkward
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lucy123 wrote:You are a stranger to these women you are approaching? That might be part of the problem? Women don't feel safe when some random guy they don't know approaches them and tries to flirt and get their number. You could try going to a party or somewhere people hang out? Women will feel more relaxed if they have friends around. Singling women out when they are alone isn't a good way to get a number.
Yeah but Lucy, that's only true for America. You falsely assume that America = The World. In most of the rest of the world, women are very social with men and easy to meet, not paranoid. Sometimes they will even approach men.

See this video clip of three girls in Russia asking me to come over and then flirting with me. See how comfortable they are with strangers?

Also see this new music video of me in Russia where you can see me hanging out and flirting with many girls that I cold approached.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Banano wrote:ThelegendSeeker

To be able to pull by cold approaching you need good looks, Paul Janka is one of the best in that area

What do you look like? Age? Are you smooth/awkward
I am aware that appearance plays a huge role, if I thought my appearance was below average I wouldn’t dare to approach. but on rare occasions I've seen guys who I thought didn't look better than me but were with gorgeous babes. Judging by your questions you obviously didn't read my posts, but I'll summarize: in every approach I would make a girl feel comfortable using humor and notice the girl's positive body language and eye contact, if it was negative I’d walk away. Do awkward people do that? It's been said many men don't have the balls to approach so I thought that would be my chance but it wasn't enough.