Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are we kidding ourselves here?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are we kidding ourselves here?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:31 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If i want a wife she has to someone i deem worthy if i can't find someone so be it ill stay alone.


There is no joy in loneliness. Sometimes you will have to make concessions. There's plenty of protestant girls in the Philippines, and plenty of them would be willing to convert to your own version of it (Baptism) because they already converted from Catholicism. That's the pool you should be fishing from. Then go for the simple ones, if that's your desire. Mine is not necessarily yours.


Alot of those so called protestant girls are just cult girls "iglesia ni cristo" jehova witness and mormons that i dont even consider christianity. true protestants are only like 1 or 2 percent of phil.

There are some willing to convert from catholicsm and that may be the demographic i may have to target cause of sheer size but the issue is most are not sincere. My gf go to church but it wasn't sincere conversion and the hoe was a complete fraud on that. Alot of the girls on the dating site will tell you what you want to hear they just want your money but its hard finding someone sincere when it comes to religion. If even 10 percent are sincere to convert that still leaves almost 90 percent of the general population a nonstarter before we have even got to looks chemistry sexual attitude and character LOL. Thats why for me it doesn't make sense to look for a wife unless i was basically living there for awhile or planning to keep coming back for many months at a time.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re:

Postby In2dadark » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:55 am

Winston wrote:Banano,
Regarding that hot Russian girl I had above, here are some slides in my photojournals of me and her making out on the couch. They are digital stills taken from my secret video footage that are not part of my main videos. Notice that our body language is intense and passionate like in the movies. This is what I've always wanted but rarely got. Notice how her fingers are hard pressed on my a**, with intensity. lol

https://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures/2009#2008
https://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures/2009#2007
https://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures/2009#2006


Here is a digital still of us naked in bed in the dark..


I stopped there. That was awkward. Who even does this.. The last one.. not even looking..

Glad I had my fun before the interweb.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Re: Are we kidding ourselves here?

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Banano wrote:Steve h confirmed that only poor girls were interested in him, he went to some middle class place and no women would look at him, he was innored and felt lonley. Why nobody on HA talks about it?? This issue needs to be talked about


You will not hear anything about the issue of lonely men on mens rights or MGTOW forums either because they want to ignore it. Steve Hoca brought this up in a video and coined a phrase "proprietor niche agenda" to describe these groups that think they know what they are talking about.
Rest assured the MRM/MGTOW doesn't give a damn about lonely men.
User avatar
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:58 am

Re: Are we kidding ourselves here?

Postby lozoman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:05 am

I agree with the OP. I honestly think that foreign women are just as difficult to get as American women. The only ones you can get are ones from third world countries. While those girls are attractive, I just don't find them as desirable as white European women. Women in general are all just stuck up bitches that are difficult to date and sleep with.

I made a similar thread talking about this called "What if this site is a bunch of bull?"
lozoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest