Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why he chose me an American Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:06 pm

Alright alright, she dropped quite the bombshell by mentioning she was pregnant when she met her future husband. At least she was honest. If that, to you guys, is enough to write her off from the map of mankind and attach all the usual labels, go ahead. I guess her ex-bf who knocked her up was one of the mighty Alphas some of you (and the Roosh crowd) love to cheer for. "That'll teach you, dirty hoe", sort of thing. :x
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Luc Furr » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Accident or design of fate? Not for us to know.

Koodos to the hubby for being a white knight (precious few white knights left). Koodos to Dani for having the courage to be different in an isolationist state (many people in those kinds of states don't even like other white people let allow people who look different).
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:55 pm

um my husband does know about the threads and yes men I did ask him. I mean I am not like the usual American woman. He gets hugged when he walks through the door, he gets pampered, a nice meal, and yes I even clean his ears out. Hell, I could be a typical american woman and be like good your home, now watch the damn kids as I take a smoke.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 am

Danielle,
Please STOP editing out your threads with the title "post has been edited". It makes the threads look stupid and you waste everyone's time who responded to you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Slapper » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Winston wrote:Danielle,
you waste everyone's time who responded to you.

Well, it's not like she's putting a gun to everyone's head.

The fact is: these loser males on your forum are DYING -- STARVING -- for a white American woman LOL :lol:
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women