Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Its easier for women to go on dates than men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Its easier for women to go on dates than men

Postby Jvargasbronx » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 pm

This article explains as to why Its easier for women to go on dates than men. ... for-women/
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Absolutely, especially in America, where women get asked out on a weekly basis. Even if the woman is obese or is as ugly as sin, she will STILL have guys asking her out! :shock:

Only in America will you find hideous looking women and morbidly obese women having no problems meeting men. If these women where living in Ukraine, Russia, Brazil or the Philippines, they wouldn't even get a date with a guy.

It just goes to show you how desperate men in America are to meet women. They will lower their standards to the point of embarrassing themselves just to get a woman. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women