Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are women becoming more evolutionarily attractive?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are women becoming more evolutionarily attractive?

Postby sea_dragon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:10 pm ... tists.html ... -race.html ... heory.html ... ACXNHvgeIY

I notice that I don't find women of my mother's generation to be as attractive as women of my generation. Is this evolution at work or is this a matter of aesthetic taste?
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

This article is a prime example of a "go girl fluff" piece. Define "more beautiful???" Perhaps todays women have prettier faces as a result of evolution/more advanced makeup but IMHO, that's about as far as comparison goes. I graduated high school in 1980. Back then your average woman was probably 5'5" and weighed 120lbs. Today, that same 18 year old girl would probably spec out at 5'6" and 140lbs....maybe more.

Throw in the fact that we have all eat genetically altered foods and the proliferation of fast foods and it can't be healthy for your appearance. Last but not least, my definition of beauty excludes tattoos and toxic/feminist/entitled personalities so I'm give that article a big thumbs down.
Experienced Poster

Postby Halwick » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:47 am

I'd say these American women have become more "evolutionary attractive" mainly through the advancements and availability of plastic surgery, rather than a more health-conscience diet and selective genetic breeding.

On the other hand, today's Hawaiians and other Polynesian women resultant of intermixture with European, American, Japanese and Chinese blood over the centuries do seem to be more attractive than the more pure Polynesian ancestors.
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women