Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Flaky and unreliable women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Flaky and unreliable women

Postby mattyman » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:40 pm

What I wanted to ask was, do you think that many western women get let off the hook more (for basic courtesy things) just because they're women? Do you think it's largely a problem of mangina-ism?

The vast majority of the ones I've known locally have been absolutely terrible in this regard. By flaky, I mean agreeing to go along with a plan, then not showing -up and being un-contactable at the last minute, THEN making some lame excuse as to why they didn't show up. I'm not just talking dating here either. Even for inviting people to tag along, ending-up waiting because you don't know whether people are coming or not.

Do you think that many, after being let off the hook too many times, get the message that perhaps it's OK to treat people with that level of disrespect? That they're somehow exempt from normal civilised behaviour?
mattyman
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm

As long as men allow it, the bad behavior will continue....
The
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women