Online Dating Matching Systems are Crap

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Online Dating Matching Systems are Crap

Post by fightforlove »

What's up with all these "scientific" matching systems used by dating sites like Eharmony? These systems are basically worthless, they make you take a "29 dimension personality profile test", and yet many of the girls they line me up with are pretty off from what I would be a good fit for.

Personally, I think the matching system should work like this: is she slim/attractive? Is she close to my age or a little younger than me? Is she white or hispanic? Is she Christian or open to religion and complimentary gender roles? Then, line me up with them, the ones that live the closest to me on out. Simple. That's it. What's so hard about that??

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I use OKCupid and I just ignore their friend / enemy ratings. it's so stupid. They base it (I strongly assume) on how many of your answers are the same as the other person's. I think that's stupid, because there are certain things that need to be different for you to be compatible. The funniest and stupidest part is when I see western women saying on their profiles that if you aren't more than X% of a match, they'll ignore you. Not that I care anyway as I only chat with filipinas.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Online Dating Matching Systems are Crap

Post by starchild5 »

or is She Non-American :)