Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Women Hate MGTOW

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby lasttry » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:35 am

MrMan wrote:Some of the MGTOW videos I saw on YouTube argue that if you don't marry, you get to save and keep your money. Single men earn less (probably mostly a motivation/responsibility issue issue.) But if they earn a lot of money, what are they going to do with it? Die and leave the money to their dog? What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? You can go eat at the most expensive restaurant in town, but do it by yourself or with some other dude, your fishing buddy instead of a woman? It sounds like a drag to me. They talk about the risk of a 50% divorce rate (which you can reduce greatly in the US by choosing carefully), but isn't actually getting to have sex in life worth the risk of losing some of your finances for most men anyway?


Depends if you like your job. I hated mine, though it was high-paying. I hated and still hate all work. Getting rid of wife and children opened the door to early retirement, which is way more important to my happiness than sex. What the point of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? Are you living under a rock? Go live in a homeless shelter for a while to understand why money is valuable other than because it helps you get sex with women. Poor people put up with all sorts of shit in this world.

Of course sex with a woman is worth money, the question is how much. The problem with sex with a woman who isn't trash is that you may fall in love and the next thing you know, you've slid all the way down the slippery slop into the "full catastrophe: wife, house, kids everything". It isn't just men. Women are brainwashed to want marriage and children even more than men, and are more depressed when they get them. Everyone here bitches about single mothers. You think all these woman are happy? A lot of them are in a daze at what a mess they've made of their lives. Children can be cute when they're young, but they are ungrateful little bastards once they get to their teens. A lot of women are very sorry they ever had children, and especially single mothers. They're just terrified of admitting it because they'd face shitstorm of social condemnation if they said anything bad about their kids.

You can avoid the slippery slope problem by only having sex with women you dislike so much there's no chance of falling in love, marrying and having children. But that is probably as bad as being alone.
lasttry
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:22 am







Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:31 am

lasttry wrote:
MrMan wrote:Some of the MGTOW videos I saw on YouTube argue that if you don't marry, you get to save and keep your money. Single men earn less (probably mostly a motivation/responsibility issue issue.) But if they earn a lot of money, what are they going to do with it? Die and leave the money to their dog? What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? You can go eat at the most expensive restaurant in town, but do it by yourself or with some other dude, your fishing buddy instead of a woman? It sounds like a drag to me. They talk about the risk of a 50% divorce rate (which you can reduce greatly in the US by choosing carefully), but isn't actually getting to have sex in life worth the risk of losing some of your finances for most men anyway?


Depends if you like your job. I hated mine, though it was high-paying. I hated and still hate all work. Getting rid of wife and children opened the door to early retirement, which is way more important to my happiness than sex. What the point of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? Are you living under a rock? Go live in a homeless shelter for a while to understand why money is valuable other than because it helps you get sex with women. Poor people put up with all sorts of shit in this world.

Of course sex with a woman is worth money, the question is how much. The problem with sex with a woman who isn't trash is that you may fall in love and the next thing you know, you've slid all the way down the slippery slop into the "full catastrophe: wife, house, kids everything". It isn't just men. Women are brainwashed to want marriage and children even more than men, and are more depressed when they get them. Everyone here bitches about single mothers. You think all these woman are happy? A lot of them are in a daze at what a mess they've made of their lives. Children can be cute when they're young, but they are ungrateful little bastards once they get to their teens. A lot of women are very sorry they ever had children, and especially single mothers. They're just terrified of admitting it because they'd face shitstorm of social condemnation if they said anything bad about their kids.

You can avoid the slippery slope problem by only having sex with women you dislike so much there's no chance of falling in love, marrying and having children. But that is probably as bad as being alone.


All I see is a whole bunch of generalizations and assumptions. Marriage, a wife, children... they are a catastrophe if you see it as one, a blessing if you see it as one. We are not "brainwashed" to want children anymore then we are "brainwashed" to have sex, or eat dinner: we simple have the need, the urge. Some people lack this urge. For every woman that is unhappy she had children, there's an aging spinster wasting away in a house full of cats who wished she had. And for every man who's so happy he never had a family, there's that man who dies a miserable recluse and whos body remains undiscovered for weeks before a neighbor gets suspicious. The path to happiness is different for all of us, but it's too simple too say kids equal unhappiness, and kids equal happiness by default.

Of course having children in the West is a very different experience from having children in the East, too. In the West we push our elderly away into retirement homes, whereas in the East they take them in their families and often live with three or four generations together in one house. The elderly have a value there still, are respected, get discounts on food or public transport and help raising their grandchildren and even their great-granchildren if they live long enough. Here, they get a visit maybe once a month if they're lucky, and if they are unlucky their kids moved far away and they never see more of them then a birthday card in the post every once in a while.

Families are not the same everywhere, and neither are people. The pessimism you have for this "slippery slope" you describe, is best reserved for the Western world. If you go to Asia things simple work differently, and that slippery slope becomes a rather enjoyable and meaningful experience. Families in the West are often colder, more distant, whereas in Asia, Latin America and other countries they are warmer and more close-knit. If you are a loner, the West will suffice, but if you are a family oriented peoples-person, HappierAbroad is a solution.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby Jester » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:07 am

+1 Marcos.
Eloquent.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:16 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
lasttry wrote:
MrMan wrote:Some of the MGTOW videos I saw on YouTube argue that if you don't marry, you get to save and keep your money. Single men earn less (probably mostly a motivation/responsibility issue issue.) But if they earn a lot of money, what are they going to do with it? Die and leave the money to their dog? What's the point of having a lot of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? You can go eat at the most expensive restaurant in town, but do it by yourself or with some other dude, your fishing buddy instead of a woman? It sounds like a drag to me. They talk about the risk of a 50% divorce rate (which you can reduce greatly in the US by choosing carefully), but isn't actually getting to have sex in life worth the risk of losing some of your finances for most men anyway?


Depends if you like your job. I hated mine, though it was high-paying. I hated and still hate all work. Getting rid of wife and children opened the door to early retirement, which is way more important to my happiness than sex. What the point of money if you don't have anyone to share it with? Are you living under a rock? Go live in a homeless shelter for a while to understand why money is valuable other than because it helps you get sex with women. Poor people put up with all sorts of shit in this world.

Of course sex with a woman is worth money, the question is how much. The problem with sex with a woman who isn't trash is that you may fall in love and the next thing you know, you've slid all the way down the slippery slop into the "full catastrophe: wife, house, kids everything". It isn't just men. Women are brainwashed to want marriage and children even more than men, and are more depressed when they get them. Everyone here bitches about single mothers. You think all these woman are happy? A lot of them are in a daze at what a mess they've made of their lives. Children can be cute when they're young, but they are ungrateful little bastards once they get to their teens. A lot of women are very sorry they ever had children, and especially single mothers. They're just terrified of admitting it because they'd face shitstorm of social condemnation if they said anything bad about their kids.

You can avoid the slippery slope problem by only having sex with women you dislike so much there's no chance of falling in love, marrying and having children. But that is probably as bad as being alone.


All I see is a whole bunch of generalizations and assumptions. Marriage, a wife, children... they are a catastrophe if you see it as one, a blessing if you see it as one. We are not "brainwashed" to want children anymore then we are "brainwashed" to have sex, or eat dinner: we simple have the need, the urge. Some people lack this urge. For every woman that is unhappy she had children, there's an aging spinster wasting away in a house full of cats who wished she had. And for every man who's so happy he never had a family, there's that man who dies a miserable recluse and whos body remains undiscovered for weeks before a neighbor gets suspicious. The path to happiness is different for all of us, but it's too simple too say kids equal unhappiness, and kids equal happiness by default.

Of course having children in the West is a very different experience from having children in the East, too. In the West we push our elderly away into retirement homes, whereas in the East they take them in their families and often live with three or four generations together in one house. The elderly have a value there still, are respected, get discounts on food or public transport and help raising their grandchildren and even their great-granchildren if they live long enough. Here, they get a visit maybe once a month if they're lucky, and if they are unlucky their kids moved far away and they never see more of them then a birthday card in the post every once in a while.

Families are not the same everywhere, and neither are people. The pessimism you have for this "slippery slope" you describe, is best reserved for the Western world. If you go to Asia things simple work differently, and that slippery slope becomes a rather enjoyable and meaningful experience. Families in the West are often colder, more distant, whereas in Asia, Latin America and other countries they are warmer and more close-knit. If you are a loner, the West will suffice, but if you are a family oriented peoples-person, HappierAbroad is a solution.


isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:11 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?


Not exactly. My parents have three children, and I am the eldest. My siblings still live in the West and neither have any intention of leaving anytime soon. Who knows, my parents might join me in the Philippines one day; they went there this summer to meet their first grandchild and said they like it very much there. Also, my parents are not very old yet, they had children early in life like I did. They mother and father are mid-forties and early fifties, respectively. Hardly senior citizens.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:25 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:isn't that what your doing though your abandoning your parents to live in asia?


Not exactly. My parents have three children, and I am the eldest. My siblings still live in the West and neither have any intention of leaving anytime soon. Who knows, my parents might join me in the Philippines one day; they went there this summer to meet their first grandchild and said they like it very much there. Also, my parents are not very old yet, they had children early in life like I did. They mother and father are mid-forties and early fifties, respectively. Hardly senior citizens.


Thats been another sticking point of why i find it hard for me to imagine settling down in asia. I could fly back and forth but thats expensive and it wouldn't be practical at certain times. What should a person do in that situation import a wife? I rearlly dont want to do that either i can't imagine dealing with a foreign bride here in america LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Why Women Hate MGTOW

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Thats been another sticking point of why i find it hard for me to imagine settling down in asia. I could fly back and forth but thats expensive and it wouldn't be practical at certain times. What should a person do in that situation import a wife? I rearlly dont want to do that either i can't imagine dealing with a foreign bride here in america LOL


I am sure your parents would rather have you move abroad and start a family then see you die a lonely bachelor and having their bloodline die out with you, just so that you might keep them company every once in a while. Life is about making choices, and as a parents myself, I know that what I want for my sons and daughters is to find happiness, not to stick around for my own enjoyment.

If you want to be that good Christian man you claim to be, and really have seen the light, you will find a way to make things work.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest