Do foreign women care about looks just as much as AW do?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Do foreign women care about looks just as much as AW do?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So I got a response on my rant about how my family is against me joining HA, and it said that even foreign women care about looks. Is it true that women are ACTUALLY the same worldwide? Do foreign women care about looks just as much as American women do?

I did lose some weight this year, but I'm still 10 pounds overweight; however, I weigh less than 200 lbs now.

Do overweight men have the same problems overseas meeting women as they do in the Matrix?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Do foreign women care about looks just as much as AW do?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

women are the same everywhere. I dont care what anyone says. They all are uppity, money grabbing, low libido.

If you're a chump in america, youll be a chump anywhere, the only difference is your wallet will be lighter after a trip abroad. And ive seen no evidence to the contrary. All the success stories are cause they are 100 times richer than their partner in the 3rd world and many had to go through a lot of crap to find such a girl.

The day i see women chasing after men in 3rd world is the day ill believe some women are different.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:women are the same everywhere. I dont care what anyone says. They all are uppity, money grabbing, low libido.
Have u gone overseas before?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:women are the same everywhere. I dont care what anyone says. They all are uppity, money grabbing, low libido.
I spent 1 year and 3 months in philippines (over 4 seperate trips).
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Did they hit on you randomly like they did with Winston?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

At least Filipino women don't have these expectations that their ideal man have a job and a car and not live with their parents.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Not really. There was a cute girl in angeles and places of work that was the only time i seen girls very smily and friendly towards me that i would consider very cute or attractive (marriage material in regards to looks). Im thinking thats the best place to find a girlfriend cause they are more open to foreigners. But angeles has some downsides too that pollutes the women so im not sure. I never got the friendly vibe from women as much in other locations. The women are very shy and reserved and only the average or uglies might give you some attention. And the girls that do are the ones I dont want (im picky). The girls you truly want wont even so much as look at you barely.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:At least Filipino women don't have these expectations that their ideal man have a job and a car and not live with their parents.

yes filipina women are simple in that regard and easy to talk to. So i still would pursue them if looking for a wife. Its just that women are the same all over the world i dont care what any expert here says.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Not really. There was a cute girl in angeles and places of work that was the only time i seen girls very smily and friendly towards me that i would consider very cute or attractive (marriage material in regards to looks). Im thinking thats the best place to find a girlfriend cause they are more open to foreigners. But angeles has some downsides too that pollutes the women so im not sure. I never got the friendly vibe from women as much in other locations. The women are very shy and reserved and only the average or uglies might give you some attention. And the girls that do are the ones I dont want (im picky). The girls you truly want wont even so much as look at you barely.
And if women are the same worldwide, would they also expect their men to have a bad boy image and not a nice guy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

well yes cause like i said i seen most hot women there with losers or aholes. just like in america. I also seen some with nice guys, just like america. And the ones who chase foreigners are the ones who are overriding their internal instinct for their lust for money. In other words they are going against their nature to chase foreigners. That is hte only reason why they like nice guys more cause they think you have money and cause of the poverty they are more motivated to exclude their other desires.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:well yes cause like i said i seen most hot women there with losers or aholes. just like in america. I also seen some with nice guys, just like america. And the ones who chase foreigners are the ones who are overriding their internal instinct for their lust for money. In other words they are going against their nature to chase foreigners. That is hte only reason why they like nice guys more cause they think you have money and cause of the poverty they are more motivated to exclude their other desires.
So now the saying "they just want your money and a green card" is true apparently, and America DOES represent the world.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:well yes cause like i said i seen most hot women there with losers or aholes. just like in america. I also seen some with nice guys, just like america. And the ones who chase foreigners are the ones who are overriding their internal instinct for their lust for money. In other words they are going against their nature to chase foreigners. That is hte only reason why they like nice guys more cause they think you have money and cause of the poverty they are more motivated to exclude their other desires.
So now the saying "they just want your money and a green card" is true apparently, and America DOES represent the world.
Foreign women are like the repressed puppy dog simple version of american women, with all the same emotions, sex drive, and materialism. The longer you know them the more of that inner self comes out but its more repressed (which is a good thing) cause i just want a woman to shut up and give me sex.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Foreign women are like the repressed puppy dog simple version of american women, with all the same emotions, sex drive, and materialism. The longer you know them the more of that inner self comes out but its more repressed (which is a good thing) cause i just want a woman to shut up and give me sex.
And do they even sleep around with hundreds of men? Do single men outnumber single women all over the globe because of families aborting baby girls in favor of boys?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
And do they even sleep around with hundreds of men? Do single men outnumber single women all over the globe because of families aborting baby girls in favor of boys?
They probably are more loyal and less promiscuous on average than american women. But it all depends on the woman. There is many women i trust in america more than Filipinas LOL

I think they do that type of abortion thing in india or china, but abortions are common in countries where its allowed like philippines.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Matt, don't let NLIP talk that idle crap to you. Listen, guy, I told you how Chicago is and it's not a lie. Traveller told you some truths too. Please realize that as long as you keep your weight down, you won't have to go to the PHilippines just to get women. The Philippines is the last place to go if you are old and/or ugly and/or fat, and that's the dead-honest truth. You're White and losing weight: remember to stick to complex carbs like veggies and high protein when possible. Water is your best friend too; learn to drink it incessantly.
I made a mistake saying that complex carbs are most starches; I was wrong. Simple carbs are starches and high sugars that are low in fiber which rapidly digest in your system which is bad for ya that make one heavier/fat.

Stick to those LPTX Tejanas, and you'll be in shape telling us we need to get our act together. I'm rooting you on from the sidelines, Matt.