Western European Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Western European Women

Post by fightforlove »

What are your experiences/opinions of the young females of western europe? England, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, Holland, etc. I hear a lot of chatter about British women that sounds synonymous to American women. Are they really more or less the same?

I have some experience with Spain. Women here seem academic, cultured, and a bit sporty. Social circles are critical, Spaniards are very politically incorrect and somewhat more conservative than Americans, although I sense they're headed in a rapid leftist/feminist direction as the millennial generation emerges. I estimate they're just a step or two behind the USA in terms of social liberalism/feminism minus the PC tongue-tiedness. The women are very attractive and fashionable, but they also smoke like chimneys. Religiosity has plummeted in recent decades. Not sure what the divorce rate is, although I do know Spaniards and many other Western European peoples also tend to marry late like Americans are now doing. Overall, I'd say the Spanish women are fit, fashionable, and more fun/creative; but the lack of religiosity and smoking culture give me reservations.

Anyone else dated/experienced Western European females? What have been your experiences?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western European Women

Post by Yohan »

Coming originally from Europe, I can only confirm what Ghost says. UK women are the worst, but other women are not so much better and wrongdoing by females is widely accepted by Western feminist-friendly laws.

Most Western women are pretty lazy, have multiple boyfriends who are expected to pay for all and everything. Western women are just interested in studying something which is pretty worthless - gender studies or so, doing some easy office work or dreaming about a rich husband and divorce.

I never had any personal relationship with any Western woman in Europe, there are better women elsewhere in this world.

For men in Europe I consider them to be in a better position than in USA. In Europe it is easy to travel around to foreign countries, you will not be ridiculed if you bring in a foreign wife with you for a visit and easy visa for short-time stay for her, you have much longer vacation compared to USA, better social system in case of illness, by far less mistrusting regarding racial issues etc.

But marriage? Try to find a nice European girl, I never met one. One day I calculated my chance to be 1:400.

Some reasons for that: I do not drink alcohol, no smoking, my family name sounds a little bit funny, not into risky lifestyle and no criminal record (bad boys always have girls even while in jail), not into drugs and disco life, not earning so much but free of debts...

I am sure I would be still single - anyway I left for Far East over 30 years ago, never came back and I never regretted that decision. Asian women do have a different behavior and fit me better.

While Europe is fine for working and has a good living quality, you are good off to remain a single man in that region. Believe me...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:Coming originally from Europe, I can only confirm what Ghost says. UK women are the worst, but other women are not so much better and wrongdoing by females is widely accepted by Western feminist-friendly laws.

Most Western women are pretty lazy, have multiple boyfriends who are expected to pay for all and everything. Western women are just interested in studying something which is pretty worthless - gender studies or so, doing some easy office work or dreaming about a rich husband and divorce.

I never had any personal relationship with any Western woman in Europe, there are better women elsewhere in this world.

For men in Europe I consider them to be in a better position than in USA. In Europe it is easy to travel around to foreign countries, you will not be ridiculed if you bring in a foreign wife with you for a visit and easy visa for short-time stay for her, you have much longer vacation compared to USA, better social system in case of illness, by far less mistrusting regarding racial issues etc.

But marriage? Try to find a nice European girl, I never met one. One day I calculated my chance to be 1:400.

Some reasons for that: I do not drink alcohol, no smoking, my family name sounds a little bit funny, not into risky lifestyle and no criminal record (bad boys always have girls even while in jail), not into drugs and disco life, not earning so much but free of debts...

I am sure I would be still single - anyway I left for Far East over 30 years ago, never came back and I never regretted that decision. Asian women do have a different behavior and fit me better.

While Europe is fine for working and has a good living quality, you are good off to remain a single man in that region. Believe me...
Thanks for the overview... and the honesty. No doubt you have helped people reading this.

+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

It's a damned shame!! If only you could still find a British girl similar to the nurse from An American Werewolf in London! I'd much prefer that to jumping over the bering strait into Russia (I'm American. Sadly, those days are long over (not that I was alive to witness it). :( It begs the question, is it only a matter of time before places like Russia and East Asia follow suit? Or will they go a different direction. Only time will tell.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sentinel89 wrote: It begs the question, is it only a matter of time before places like Russia and East Asia follow suit? Or will they go a different direction. Only time will tell.
I am not so pessimistic, the world is moving on, might be some countries will change but not only to the worst for men. You might expect some backlash too.

About economy, where is rich, there is also poor. For ordinary people in the Philippines for example nothing will change in the near future.

It's also about religion, Islam is not known to be very supportive to women rights, but also Buddhism does not teach anything about feminism.

My observation so far, women are the worst when related to UK and former UK colonies especially USA.
It's somewhat better already within EU, where English is not the major language of communication.

It is even better when looking around the huge region of Russia, but only if considering women far EAST of Moscow into Siberia. Eastern Russian women are clearly more honest and modest compared to their counterparts living WEST of Moscow.

About South East Asia and Far East, I am not worried at all, it will take many years to change the entire legal framework of those nations. There are only a few truly feminist corners, like Singapore or South Korea.

If you have some time and can check out those regions, you will agree with me - however I do not recommend to bring those Asian women to Western countries as their behavior might considerably change.