Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Postby momopi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:39 am

eurobrat wrote:
momopi wrote:I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.

These numbers look fishy.

http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/intermarriage/
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:56 am

Seeker though your tone is downbeat, the useful takeaway I get here is South Africa.

Interesting.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:13 am

Jester wrote:
The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.

OK, so based on feedback received so far, both here on this thread and privately, this is our current list of candidate countries for White women who exclusively want White men:

South Africa
Hungary
Southern USA
Argentina
Southern Brazil
Namibia (German population)
Russia
Belarus
Germany
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:47 am

Every single country with a white population. If you are a white male and cannot get a white woman than it is all your fault. Sorry to burst your bubble, but somebody is going to have to tell you the truth.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 am

Respectfully, Mr Darcy, either you aren't clear on the question I asked, or else I failed to ask it clearly.

The question isn't "where can a White guy get laid by any old White woman?"

The question is, "Where can a White guy find women who will only consider White men as mates?"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Every single country with a white population. If you are a white male and cannot get a white woman than it is all your fault. Sorry to burst your bubble, but somebody is going to have to tell you the truth.

Bullshit. And you're still an obvious f***ing troll.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:41 am

eurobrat wrote:
momopi wrote:I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.

These numbers look fishy.

What's fishy?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Anywhere! I see pretty white women with fugly white dudes all the time. Idk if they are rich, but I bet you they don't troll lurk the internet 247 victim blaming everybody. Hence why elliot rogers couldn't get a girl. He was psycho.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:39 am

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:
The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.

OK, so based on feedback received so far, both here on this thread and privately, this is our current list of candidate countries for White women who exclusively want White men:

South Africa
Hungary
Southern USA
Argentina
Southern Brazil
Namibia (German population)
Russia
Belarus
Germany

C'mon guys help me out here with some experience.

You'll be helping other guys, good karma.

So far the useful responses are from Black guys. White guys are all clammed up, except for EuroBrat, and he's, you know, Italian. Help me out here, gentlemen. In what countries or regions do White chicks save their love for White guys?

Don't be greedy gentlemen, there are plenty of White women in the world. No need to hoard!

So where should the young White dudes go for White chicks, where they will feel the love?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Seeker » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:06 am

I'm not sure if this is a useful topic though. A place where white women reject nonwhites isn't the same as a place that's good for foreign white men. I would never recommend South Africa for white men. The kind of places that are hardest for nonwhites are the same that are hardest for white outsiders too; small, insular, relatively well off and proud communities.

I agree with Ghost's suggestio above. Start out in France and head east, skip UK, Netherlands, Scandinavia and the Mediterranean countries.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:01 am

That rules out many white countries. I guess many of you would agree that white women are too spoiled and suck. Which stinks because I think many men and white men still find white women attractive but because many of the western countries have spoiled women it forces the men to look else where but mostly in Asia.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 am

Ghost wrote:Why not start in Western Europe and work your way over to Eastern Europe? That's where most of the white women will be anyway. I say start in Western Europe (excluding the U.K. and Ireland) and work your way East because perhaps you'll receive a pleasant surprise. You could plan for going through 10 European countries, and the goal is to find your own "white woman" paradise before you finish country number 10.

Sounds like a plan!

Thanks
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 am

Seeker wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a useful topic though. A place where white women reject nonwhites isn't the same as a place that's good for foreign white men. I would never recommend South Africa for white men. The kind of places that are hardest for nonwhites are the same that are hardest for white outsiders too; small, insular, relatively well off and proud communities.

Yes, you are undoubtedly correct. It's a hard truth. The places that don't cotton to AmeriTrash Culture are also generally going to be hard to crack for any outsider. Yes, including you and me.

(Note: This is why at a personal level I have been willing to advise Black Guys Going Abroad for White Women etc, because sadly the fact is we are all rats leaving the same sinking ship.)

This is also why I dont mention on this thread various hard-ass White enclaves like South Boston. the Faroe Islands, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pandabear » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 pm

pandabear
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women