Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western tourist skanks

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:51 am

A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:38 am

I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Cornfed wrote:A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?


Why in the world would you want to contaminate the world with your filthy, degenerate, hateful, proletarian and obviously inferior genes? Fine, I have no objections with you scoring a desperate land whale for a "release" that would benefit all of us who deal with your "frustrations of deprivation," but the prospect of you actually breeding is too much to bear.

Substandard and flawed genes take generations to resolve, and some poor girl carrying your spawn better fully know the beastly nature of your lower-order seed.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Jonny Law » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Cornfed does complain constantly about inferior genes when he is the world champion of inferior genetics.

I wish you luck cornfed. Hopefully you will have a job soon. Instead of being the most pathetic man without a job you will be the most pathetic man with a job. Quiet an improvement.

Best wishes and cheers,
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Shush chattering monkeys, the humans are talking now (although you do provide further proof of the need to prevent your simian genetics from contaminating the human race).

Ghost wrote:I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?

Yes, but the idea is to minimize the risk of this. Say one were to impregnate a female from Skankinavia. Since solo-mothers there rely much more on welfare and welfare jobs than child support there would be relatively little incentive to bother filing for it. Also, if they had been traipsing around the world spreading their legs for various men and their dogs in every town, they would have a tough time even figuring out who the father was.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Cornfed wrote:Shush chattering monkeys, the humans are talking now (although you do provide further proof of the need to prevent your simian genetics from contaminating the human race).

Ghost wrote:I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?

Yes, but the idea is to minimize the risk of this. Say one were to impregnate a female from Skankinavia. Since solo-mothers there rely much more on welfare and welfare jobs than child support there would be relatively little incentive to bother filing for it. Also, if they had been traipsing around the world spreading their legs for various men and their dogs in every town, they would have a tough time even figuring out who the father was.


In that case it seems like the biggest issue would be protecting yourself from STDs. I've never f***ed backpacker chicks, but given that they are in an environment without inhibitions since they are traveling, I would assume they have higher rates of STDs than the average slut who might have to have some inhibitions because she lives in one place.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Ghost wrote:In that case it seems like the biggest issue would be protecting yourself from STDs. I've never f***ed backpacker chicks, but given that they are in an environment without inhibitions since they are traveling, I would assume they have higher rates of STDs than the average slut who might have to have some inhibitions because she lives in one place.

There is not much that could be done about that, beyond the obvious visual inspection. Most STDs are treatable though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Cornfed wrote:Shush chattering monkeys, the humans are talking now (although you do provide further proof of the need to prevent your simian genetics from contaminating the human race).

Ghost wrote:I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?

Yes, but the idea is to minimize the risk of this. Say one were to impregnate a female from Skankinavia. Since solo-mothers there rely much more on welfare and welfare jobs than child support there would be relatively little incentive to bother filing for it. Also, if they had been traipsing around the world spreading their legs for various men and their dogs in every town, they would have a tough time even figuring out who the father was.

You complained in the past about women not finding you attractive and your not being able to "get any." Is it safe to assume you still resent black men getting what you get outright rejected from getting?

It is high time to get over your jealousy of other men. You are not meant to breed, you are meant to work and toil as a low-value, throwaway. Women can pick up on your low-brow genes and sexual resentments.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:13 am

really weird to be hoping to impregnate a lot of fatherless kids


i lived in a backpacker town.... backpackers are not hot, in 7 months i saw less then a handful of hot white girls, and 2 of the 3 hottest were with boyfriends/husbands
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:58 am

nomadphilippines wrote:really weird to be hoping to impregnate a lot of fatherless kids


i lived in a backpacker town.... backpackers are not hot, in 7 months i saw less then a handful of hot white girls, and 2 of the 3 hottest were with boyfriends/husbands


There are often a lot of boyfriends in the picture, that is true. However, a lot of backpacker chicks are attractive. Many of them are from Europe. I've seen many hot ones. Even in places you might not except, such as Latin American countries considered dangerous (which is why there will be more Europeans and fewer Americans.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:03 am

nomadphilippines wrote:really weird to be hoping to impregnate a lot of fatherless kids

Ideally I would pursue the K-strategist goal of having lots of children with one or a few females that I would carefully raise, but since we are living in an r-strategist world, this may be the best I can do for now. At least this will give future generations the theoretical genetic potential not to be shit.

i lived in a backpacker town.... backpackers are not hot, in 7 months i saw less then a handful of hot white girls, and 2 of the 3 hottest were with boyfriends/husbands

It has been a while since I have been on the backpacker trail, but I am told it is much as I have left it, where a non-trivial percentage of the chicks were athletic and poundable. The percentage of landwhales may be increasing, but you still have females from places like Skankinavia who don't tend to get fat, Russian Israeli chicks who have just got out of the military etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:46 pm

they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:04 am

nomadphilippines wrote:they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo

The default position in my opinion is that a reasonabe percentage of non-fat young north-Euro chicks are hot. Just my opinion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4641
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Seeker » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:49 am

If you can't get young American women you won't be getting young backpacker women from North Europe, especially not Scandinavian or German women who really prefer tall men, not manlets.
Seeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 am

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo

The default position in my opinion is that a reasonabe percentage of non-fat young north-Euro chicks are hot. Just my opinion.


ya everyones different, i don't find white girls to be hot unless they are really hot

average face plus not fat but not banging body does nothing for me


(would still bang of course)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest