Tips for dealing with Western females

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tips for dealing with Western females

Post by Cornfed »

I thought it might be an idea to have a thread on tips for dealing with Western females, should one be masochistic enough to get involved in relationships with them. Here are some examples I have heard from other men.

One guy had a problem with his girlfriend constantly phoning her dirtbag ex-boyfriends. The solution was for him to helpfully put all her frequently called numbers on speed dial. He left them at the genuine numbers for a while, and then secretly diverted them a phone number that would just ring forever. (Apparently there are service providers that offer this). Occasionally he would switch the speed dial numbers back to the real numbers, so as to maintain the illusion. The result was that over time the female would stop calling the dirtbags, because she would think "There is no point in calling him because he never answers his phone". Win.

Another guy had a problem with his wife aggressively nagging him in public. His solution was to publicly embarrass her. So for example, when they were in a supermarket he exclaimed in a loud voice "Look Lady, you've been grabbing my ass since I walked in here. I've told you before and I'm telling you now - I'm not interested". He then angrily stalked off, leaving her standing there with dozens of people staring at her. That curtailed her nagging.

Another example. Apparently there are times during a divorce where you want to disable the car that your soon to be ex-wife would be driving. (Disclaimer: if this is illegal then don't do it, as I would never advocate breaking any law). If you tinker with the engine in any way you are exposing yourself to potentially very serious criminal charges. The way to go apparently is to turn the key in the ignition switch until the ignition burns out, and then throw the key into nearby shrubbery. That way it will take the female a long time to find the key or get another one, and when she does she will be perplexed that the car simply won't start. Female brains are not well equipped to cope with such situations, so the car is likely to be off the road for a long time. You are practically fireproof in terms of criminal charges as it is likely to be your car anyway, you have not tampered with it in a way that could cause anyone harm, and you could plausibly say that you accidentally burned out the ignition and just dropped the key.

Hope this helps. Are there any other suggestions?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Balmung
Freshman Poster

Re: Tips for dealing with Western females

Post by Balmung »

Cornfed wrote:I thought it might be an idea to have a thread on tips for dealing with Western females, should one be masochistic enough to get involved in relationships with them. Here are some examples I have heard from other men.

One guy had a problem with his girlfriend constantly phoning her dirtbag ex-boyfriends. The solution was for him to helpfully put all her frequently called numbers on speed dial. He left them at the genuine numbers for a while, and then secretly diverted them a phone number that would just ring forever. (Apparently there are service providers that offer this). Occasionally he would switch the speed dial numbers back to the real numbers, so as to maintain the illusion. The result was that over time the female would stop calling the dirtbags, because she would think "There is no point in calling him because he never answers his phone". Win.

Another guy had a problem with his wife aggressively nagging him in public. His solution was to publicly embarrass her. So for example, when they were in a supermarket he exclaimed in a loud voice "Look Lady, you've been grabbing my a** since I walked in here. I've told you before and I'm telling you now - I'm not interested". He then angrily stalked off, leaving her standing there with dozens of people staring at her. That curtailed her nagging.

Another example. Apparently there are times during a divorce where you want to disable the car that your soon to be ex-wife would be driving. (Disclaimer: if this is illegal then don't do it, as I would never advocate breaking any law). If you tinker with the engine in any way you are exposing yourself to potentially very serious criminal charges. The way to go apparently is to turn the key in the ignition switch until the ignition burns out, and then throw the key into nearby shrubbery. That way it will take the female a long time to find the key or get another one, and when she does she will be perplexed that the car simply won't start. Female brains are not well equipped to cope with such situations, so the car is likely to be off the road for a long time. You are practically fireproof in terms of criminal charges as it is likely to be your car anyway, you have not tampered with it in a way that could cause anyone harm, and you could plausibly say that you accidentally burned out the ignition and just dropped the key.

Hope this helps. Are there any other suggestions?
How to deal with Western women? Don't.

But seriously, these all sound like the passive aggressive mind games that gained western women a bad reputation in the first place. Girlfriend phoning her d-bag exes? "Them or me, babe. Like it says in the Bible, 'I am a jealous god.' What's it gonna be?" Or the woman is nagging? (Excessively of course- all women will nag a little, which in normal amounts you should just ignore.) "Sounds like someone just needs a good shag, am I right baby?" If she keeps at it: "Are you ready to calm down, or should I go have a beer with my buddies while I wait?" And if she still gives you no peace (for whatever reason): "I'm not interested in living this way. Things can either change, or I can move along and find a fine woman in the Philippines/Colombia/Ukraine/wherever."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Balmung wrote: But seriously, these all sound like the passive aggressive mind games that gained western women a bad reputation in the first place. Girlfriend phoning her d-bag exes? "Them or me, babe. Like it says in the Bible, 'I am a jealous god.' What's it gonna be?" Or the woman is nagging? (Excessively of course- all women will nag a little, which in normal amounts you should just ignore.) "Sounds like someone just needs a good shag, am I right baby?" If she keeps at it: "Are you ready to calm down, or should I go have a beer with my buddies while I wait?" And if she still gives you no peace (for whatever reason): "I'm not interested in living this way. Things can either change, or I can move along and find a fine woman in the Philippines/Colombia/Ukraine/wherever."
Yeah, that is how is should be, but the reality is that with the legal, social and financial situation now in place, you need to resort to being a bit clever about things in order to not face certain ruin on a daily basis. In the long term you are correct, but I am talking about coping with daily life. Just the way it is.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Try this approach :

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Johnny1975 wrote:Try this approach :
Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Work at jobs where there are no women if possible. That seems to be the biggest issue in avoiding WW.
Right now for the first time in my life I am working at a job where their are NO women! Praise the lord, I don't have to deal with any Anglo bitches. We all get along and can speak freely without accidently "offending" any female co workers.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:Work at jobs where there are no women if possible. That seems to be the biggest issue in avoiding WW.
Right now for the first time in my life I am working at a job where their are NO women! Praise the lord, I don't have to deal with any Anglo bitches. We all get along and can speak freely without accidently "offending" any female co workers.
I find that offensive.