How to Get a Girlfriend - 8 Step IDIOT PROOF Guide

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to Get a Girlfriend - 8 Step IDIOT PROOF Guide

Post by zboy1 »

How To Get A Girlfriend - 8 Step IDIOT PROOF Guide

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend - 8 step IDIOT PROOF guide

Post by Hero »

But that advice simply doesn't work if the number of quality men greatly outnumbers the number of quality women. How else do you explain the number of guys with great social skills who are dating/married to disgusting land whales? The video says to interact with 100 members of the opposite sex who I find attractive. But what if I can't even find 100 attractive women? Hell, most days I can't even find ONE.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:But that advice simply doesn't work if the number of quality men greatly outnumbers the number of quality women. How else do you explain the number of guys with great social skills who are dating/married to disgusting land whales? The video says to interact with 100 members of the opposite sex who I find attractive. But what if I can't even find 100 attractive women? Hell, most days I can't even find ONE.
Exactly, I live in a big metropolitan area and in an ENTIRE YEAR I don't even see 100 attractive women! :shock:

Also, I know guys who are good looking and make good money and they are dating or married to obese women or women who are as ugly as sin! :P

In order to increase your chances of finding a girlfriend, you need to travel overseas.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote: Exactly, I live in a big metropolitan area and in an ENTIRE YEAR I don't even see 100 attractive women! :shock:

Also, I know guys who are good looking and make good money and they are dating or married to obese women or women who are as ugly as sin! :P

In order to increase your chances of finding a girlfriend, you need to travel overseas.
I miss the good old days when I could hang out on a college campus and watch the pretty girls go by. I couldn't date them but at least I could enjoy looking at them.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
Hero wrote:But that advice simply doesn't work if the number of quality men greatly outnumbers the number of quality women. How else do you explain the number of guys with great social skills who are dating/married to disgusting land whales? The video says to interact with 100 members of the opposite sex who I find attractive. But what if I can't even find 100 attractive women? Hell, most days I can't even find ONE.
Exactly, I live in a big metropolitan area and in an ENTIRE YEAR I don't even see 100 attractive women! :shock:

Yep.
It's preposterous they even have to make a video about it, it speaks of the state of things (i didn't even watch it though). It's consistent with devildog's bootstrap post here about "just" having to approach "a few hundred" lol.

Here in Asia you just have to approach 5-10 girls, without any juggling. Girls actually make status posts about "so lonely" etc, they're not saturated by chumps.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It's actually not hard to get a gf at all - most of us are so psychically traumatized by what we've seen and see and, what we've gone through, that we don't consciously look anymore, or we're sick and we're negative in some way. I don't care if all of it's true/ how bad it is... it probably is..rolling around in it won't help. Don't recycle shit, stay in good things... you have to.

The huge clusterfuck of the west doesn't help things...for me it was this feeling- caused by noxious feminism, that I wasn't good enough, tall enough, attractive or whatever ...due to girls just ignoring you all of the time.
Now I don't try, I don't waste time on these negative human beings with delusional narcissism, which has solved all our problems.
My solution, stay away from negativity - its that simple...you don't have to even think about it; just stay away from it.

Internet in the states can be horrifyingly toxic as well. Limit it, but everything in America is fracked amd sensationalized anyway. No one thinks "normally" anymore, It seems like our news and gov have gone and tried to mind-control and brainwash everyone against eachother, multiplying and leaning into every fissure.
I'm sorry. It's the truth.....its not negative.

Just stay healthy and stay intact stay positive, as best you can. don't let anyone or the internet think for you. USA People have a bad habit of forming into factions of 'this' and 'that' groups. The f***ing news media and everything encourage it!

Much of what starchild5 says about America is spot on. Mind-controlled, experimented on to death... it's like someone's pet project to see how completely f***ed up, creatively they can destroy/manufacture a dysfunctional environment.
Wish I was joking. It really is that bad, and it really is going on. Even if you don't mean to you fall into the traps of "us vs them" thinking, hate, dysfunction. It's so often presented in the west as the way to think.

Just be sane. be normal. Be positive.
Last edited by Eric on December 8th, 2016, 9:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Eric wrote:It's actually not hard to get a gf at all
No, of course it's not hard, as long as you lower your standards enough. The challenge is finding one who doesn't make you sick.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Getting a Gf is easy. I went through a stage in life for years where I was never single. One Gf after another. I never had sex outside relationships so was always incarcerated in one. Can't even count the Gf.

Now I ask myself why would I want to have one? Ive been much happier without one. Too high a price to pay for sex. If they bring up that I must follow boyfriend behaviours now I drop them or distance myself. I just don't want the drama.

As for the fat ones, why would you want the food bill? If you really must do one, just empty your balls in her mouth, wipe your dick, and walk away. All the fat ones are hungry for it and swallow. Only the princesses make it like a huge favour that you owe them for.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:
Eric wrote:It's actually not hard to get a gf at all
No, of course it's not hard, as long as you lower your standards enough. The challenge is finding one who doesn't make you sick.
How true! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

OK Kradmelder,

Do you have mad game? You super rich with good looks to able to get girls? Please do share what worked for you?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:OK Kradmelder,

Do you have mad game? You super rich with good looks to able to get girls? Please do share what worked for you?
Most men get girls, most girls want a man - it isn't hard to get a woman - but it is a lot easier if you are a man of value.

I have a mate here who wants a Chinese woman, doesn't wash, won't fix his teeth, has dirty hands, clothes sense is shite, chasing after women twenty years his junior - he could actually get what he wanted if he fixed himself up but you know - you think he could suss this out for himself but he can't and he continues to fail.

Here is China, loads of local dorky guys who couldn't pull a muscle in any other country are dating beautiful women - how can that happen?

Because they have engineered value within themselves, in whatever way, they became an attractive prospect to the opposite sex.

Kradmelder did the same in his formative years, became fit and strong, got a good trade, got his finances sorted out, it didn't work out but he built himself back up again - he is obviously a man of value within his community thus getting women isn't a problem.

Now is Kradmelder a man of value in every community on the planet - could he go to... I don't know... Slovakia - and get a woman there, maybe he would have to learn the language, make friends, become a fixture in the community and build it up from there.

It is happening with me now, I am not Chinese but I am a fixture within the community I am living in - and I am getting nice attention off very interested parties, it didn't happen by stepping off the plane and being my wonderful self, it has took a year and it is going to take a lot longer to find Miss Fantastic and be in a nice relationship - because I have to show people in this ville that I am a man of value - by being a decent person and not a whore chaser, not a man who f***s his students, not someone who is falling out of bars pissed out of my brain, dressing smart, being clean etc,

Meanwhile, I run, I weight train, I box, I am polite and respectful and do my job properly, and that is how you become a man of value. Which is how Kradmelder did it, I am sure.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:OK Kradmelder,

I am a well educated professional person so obviously they see that as wealthy, settled, established and of high reputation. I played competitive rugby for Security Forces until my early 30s. Worked all over the world. I have a large empty home, large property, big pool, all fully paid. I have strong very well behaved successful kids on an international level. They travel to europe at least once a year for academicss or sports. Both get very good grades ad are A students. My son at 15 is well over 6 ft and a strong healthy kid. A woman friend once called him an SS poster boy as he was strong, blonde, and walks around with his firearms, and this at about 8 years old :lol:. This attracts their female instinct for offspring, even though I don't want more, it is still biological in them. Bikes. It attracts there desire for a bad boy. I am fit and not fat. Not bald. I always joke with them and tease them and am a very happy person. Women crave stability, security and attention.

I just have one problem. because of my experiences with women, I no longer have any respect for women, and I can't hide it, or any desire to be around them for anything more than sex. And I take absolutely no shit from them, so get rid of them quick. An old mate of mine, he laughed and said he has never seen anyone tell a woman to F off faster than me. And over time, my patience with women gets less. I just can't handle their BS anymore.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote: I just have one problem. because of my experiences with women, I no longer have any respect for women, and I can't hide it, or any desire to be around them for anything more than sex. And I take absolutely no shit from them, so get rid of them quick. An old mate of mine, he laughed and said he has never seen anyone tell a woman to F off faster than me. And over time, my patience with women gets less. I just can't handle their BS anymore.
This is a very good point, if you are a man of value, you can tell women of little value to f**k off.

Kradmelder is actually in a good position psychologically - a lot of men would envy him, as they go from one crap relationship to another, if a lot more of them told crappy women to do one then women might up their game to become women of value (how many of them are there? Because a woman doesn't need value to get sex, only men - I know - life's unfair...).

There are men in this world who marry bar girls in Thailand and they wonder why they are facing the pavement from eight floors up - again, be a man of value and you will attract like minded women - and if you are in a position mentally to get rid then you'll never ever lose.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

Beautiful girls want boyfriends, too! In fact, probably every young girl wants a boyfriend. My 15-year-old daughter dreams about a boyfriend and had various boy-crushes since she was 11. I don't think I would be able to keep her away from the dating scene for much longer, she is already taller than me and keeps getting prettier by day, although I did what I could.

So, when we are young and good-looking, it's easy to find a hot girlfriend. Or a hot boyfriend. As we move through life, bodies change shapes, and many people simply find it too hard to maintain the fitness regime and diet. By the way, this is about both men and women, not only ladies change into "whales" as someone here referred to a spouse.

I keep saying to girls on Elena's Models blog, who write A LOT every day (and always argue with me) that they can easily find a man of the same quality as themselves. But they don't want a man of the same quality, they want someone BETTER. The same problem I see with men, they want someone BETTER than themselves. This means you want someone out of your league. For that, your communication skills should be way above average and you should understand how to give women the emotional high they are after. In case of Eastern European women, make them feel like you are her "Destiny". When I designed tips to impress Romanian women, that's one of the big points. And because Eastern European women pride themselves in being deep and "emotional" (they actually think it's a positive quality), a guy can easily manage to create a wonderful connection.

By the way, there are plenty of Russian and Ukrainian girls who are single and live in the USA or Australia, and they want a boyfriend and struggle to find one. The reason is the same: Guys simply do not know how to create this "emotional high" that makes a girl feel "swept off her feet", or they think it's a lame thing to do. Well, lots of foreign guys still tell me they do not feel that giving flowers to girls is appropriate, although it's the easiest thing ever! :)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:

If you live in an area that is mostly not white, especially black and Latino, then the few white women that remain will not make forays outside very often. That's the thing. They stay indoors unless it is to walk a block or two, or unless they are in a white neighborhood.

The other thing is, because of our economy, you can't meet a young white girl in her early 20s working at McDonalds or Best Buy. No, they have older people, in their 40s working there now.