Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Post by NPCslammer »

Nell wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Good men have went either MGTOW or have already moved out of the western nations. Oh well, their loss not ours. Honestly, I find it a blessing that I was friendzoned, or else I wouldn't have gotten to known the treasures of dating women abroad.
I completely agree. I wonder what the total number of men that have gone for foreign women or gone Mgtow is. I bet it’s in the millions at this point. Personally, I think Mgtow is the better option, but that’s obviously not gonna work for everybody. But foreign women are still a much better option than going for a Western skank.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

This is the normal American woman...they don't cook, don't clean, don't do laundry, don't do the dishes...nothing.
And they feel entitled to get a man that they can put a royal f***ing to using the divorce court rape system we have in America.
I have been mentored young guys for years now...to go overseas and look for a foreign woman...where women are raised to value having a husband and a family and children...and not brainwashed to chase after some career.
I tell this to my son who graduated liberal ass UT Austin four years ago and his friends...they are starting to listen.
Here is a meme about where are all the good men.
This is very true of trying to date American women, or women poisoned by the American Culture.

Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

redfeather wrote:
March 13th, 2022, 5:04 pm
That's funny but true! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

NPCslammer wrote:
March 3rd, 2022, 9:50 pm
Nell wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 4:47 pm
Good men have went either MGTOW or have already moved out of the western nations. Oh well, their loss not ours. Honestly, I find it a blessing that I was friendzoned, or else I wouldn't have gotten to known the treasures of dating women abroad.
I completely agree. I wonder what the total number of men that have gone for foreign women or gone Mgtow is. I bet it’s in the millions at this point. Personally, I think Mgtow is the better option, but that’s obviously not gonna work for everybody. But foreign women are still a much better option than going for a Western skank.
It depends on your situation as an individual man what is better for you. Men also have a choice and not only women.

MGTOW means 'men going their own way' - it does not mean to become hateful against ALL women and to reject ALL females worldwide.

However to look for a foreign woman makes only sense if you like to move over and are able to settle down for long-stay and can manage a stable job in HER country. Do not transfer a foreign woman back to your own feminist country- just my opinion.

I moved away from Europe more than 40 years ago and never came back. Relocation to Far East and SouthEast Asia was good for me, but it does not mean that it fits to every man.

If you move over to Asia you have to accept the fact that for the rest of your life you will be a 'foreigner' and not a 'local', you will be among people of a different race, not using your native language at home and at your workplace, facing different culture/religion, a different way of writing/reading the foreign language should not be ignored - if you cannot read anything around you you are basically an illiterate, you might face some challenging issues about visa, working permit, health insurance and so on...

I never had any problem with that... but such life-style is not suitable for every Western man for sure.

About Western women, I don't care - stay alone or live with cats or socialize with thugs - their way of life = their problem, not my problem.